Thanks

Look for FPS developers

My team and I have been in the eCommerce game since 2014 and our goal is to make money. We're currently in the process of looking to build out a product solution for other business owners within the market that we're currently already doing business in, but we don't have the software development skills to build the product. We specialize in business development and marketing.

This product will be a separate entity to what we're already doing but the product will help us bring in more revenue and profits for one of our current businesses while this project will also bring in additional revenue to its own. We've already tried hiring many software developers to build out this product but unfortunately, they are unable to build a software solution that competes in speed, accuracy and bypass securities compared to other few software solutions that can out in the market. Therefore, we're looking for someone specific and someone interested in a partnership. This person should be disciplined, reliable and isn't afraid of failures as this product is hard to build so we guarantee that there will be roadblocks and failures along the journey. They will own 50% of this project and it's non-negotiable. We're looking for someone serious and a LONG-TERM partnership commitment.

This is for someone interested in making money, show off their coding skills, likes to compete with other coders or interested in bypassing security, love to learn and making things perfect. We're very confident that there's a high chance of success in terms of generating money if the final product can be built to compete with other few software solutions that are already out in the market.

Please note that many others have tried building a similar software solution out on the market but have failed. If you like to give up easy and think that making money is easy, then I don't think this is for you. We are transparent because we don't want to waste your time so we hope that you don't waste ours.

If you are interested contact me or email me!
    Last edited by youzi199900; 07-08-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    laughable