Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks

Talking bf1 cheat

H4x0rBattie can you please send me your latest bf1 cheat. I think i downloaded the outdated/wrong one recently so can you send the more updated one which is better please?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H4x0rBattie View Post
    Hi. Here is a new version that works with the latest game update. I can't edit the first post for some reason.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...310a/detection

The other attachments in the first post are outdated. Please remove as they will just confuse users. I cant edit the first post so here is the new info:

FEATURES

• ESP 2D BOX
    • ESP Distance
    • ESP Vehicle
    • ESP Projectiles (you'll see bullets as they fly)
    • Crosshair

Use at your own risk. If possible, I would play using a test account for some days. The ESP will disappear whenever FairFight does something and restores itself soon after.

Start the game to the main screen and then use windowed or borderless mode and inject after that. And close the injector before going in MP. I am using the HEX DEREF injector.

I've tested the hack on Windows 10 Pro 1909. Use the hack only on Windows 10.

NOTES:

You need to install "DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime" and vc_redist.x64.exe to use the hack.

Whenever your player dies, you will see the copyright notice which will backup the claim that I am the author of the hack. You will also see the average game FPS and the overlay FPS.

I am averaging about 100FPS (maxed details DX11 1680x1050) and overlay FPS is usually all the time over 100. This is an overlay, so both DX11/DX12 modes should work.

Is there a way you can just make a new post? I dont think a mod would approve a file in the middle of a post already.

Thanks

help

Quote Originally Posted by H4x0rBattie View Post
    Hi. Here is a new version that works with the latest game update. I can't edit the first post for some reason.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...310a/detection

The other attachments in the first post are outdated. Please remove as they will just confuse users. I cant edit the first post so here is the new info:

FEATURES

• ESP 2D BOX
    • ESP Distance
    • ESP Vehicle
    • ESP Projectiles (you'll see bullets as they fly)
    • Crosshair

Use at your own risk. If possible, I would play using a test account for some days. The ESP will disappear whenever FairFight does something and restores itself soon after.

Start the game to the main screen and then use windowed or borderless mode and inject after that. And close the injector before going in MP. I am using the HEX DEREF injector.

I've tested the hack on Windows 10 Pro 1909. Use the hack only on Windows 10.

NOTES:

You need to install "DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime" and vc_redist.x64.exe to use the hack.

Whenever your player dies, you will see the copyright notice which will backup the claim that I am the author of the hack. You will also see the average game FPS and the overlay FPS.

I am averaging about 100FPS (maxed details DX11 1680x1050) and overlay FPS is usually all the time over 100. This is an overlay, so both DX11/DX12 modes should work.
    hey bro i cant download the Attachment .it said " Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." can you make a new post or resend the Attachment . it will be great appreciated
    Last edited by 1162468783; 07-18-2021 at 07:54 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the approval. Use this version: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1542973

It has the FPS fix and logs each FF SS attempts to the log file. And what comes to my BF1 hack. I no longer have the sources nor reversal information. I am pretty much done with that game.

BF 2042 is on a doorstep...

Thanks
    well done!!

Thanks
    Safe to use?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by validx View Post
    Safe to use?
    work it for you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Game crash on inject

Thanks
    is this hack still alright to use? will it work on AMD?

Thanks

Wink

thanks for such useful hacks it helped me a lot to play

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234