Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    SCP-173_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy

    How many times can i get banned on different accounts before getting HWID banned?

    Hello guys, so i managed to finally make a second account with argentina currency and i had the intention to try different cheats on it, like unlocking DLCs, changing save file, pak files etc. I know i have an high chance of ban but idc. The only thing i care of is my main account. I'm scared of being banned on both of my account. Is there a way to avoid that? Or do i need to get banned multiple times in order to get HWID ban?

  2. #2
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    16,837
    Reputation
    1464
    Thanks
    82,954
    Quote Originally Posted by SCP-173_ View Post
    Hello guys, so i managed to finally make a second account with argentina currency and i had the intention to try different cheats on it, like unlocking DLCs, changing save file, pak files etc. I know i have an high chance of ban but idc. The only thing i care of is my main account. I'm scared of being banned on both of my account. Is there a way to avoid that? Or do i need to get banned multiple times in order to get HWID ban?
    If you are cheating on alt (but same pc), if you get banned for using a memory cheat (ESP and such) and you are using a HWID spoofer... only the "hacked" account will be banned.

    If you are cheating on alt, if you get banned for altering your save file (in any way including for unlocking dlcs) and you are using a hwid spoofer... both accounts will be banned as this is not on EAC side but ACM. ACM has the ability to find all your accounts (if not all your ids are changed), this can be avoided by using a spoofer that changes all of them (there was 1 and nowdays is detected, you can find on google).


    ACM can and will ban all your accounts (manual ban)
    EAC will only ban the account you cheated on if you are on a spoofer, otherwise, it will end up the same (as in ACM case)

    To get hwid banned, you must gain 3 bans on the same hwid.


    ACM - Associate Community Managers

    Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

    qwerty555111 (3 Weeks Ago)

  4. #3
    SCP-173_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    If you are cheating on alt (but same pc), if you get banned for using a memory cheat (ESP and such) and you are using a HWID spoofer... only the "hacked" account will be banned.

    If you are cheating on alt, if you get banned for altering your save file (in any way including for unlocking dlcs) and you are using a hwid spoofer... both accounts will be banned as this is not on EAC side but ACM. ACM has the ability to find all your accounts (if not all your ids are changed), this can be avoided by using a spoofer that changes all of them (there was 1 and nowdays is detected, you can find on google).


    ACM can and will ban all your accounts (manual ban)
    EAC will only ban the account you cheated on if you are on a spoofer, otherwise, it will end up the same (as in ACM case)

    To get hwid banned, you must gain 3 bans on the same hwid.


    ACM - Associate Community Managers
    So this means that there's no way to cheat on a 2nd account without getting banned?

  5. #4
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    16,837
    Reputation
    1464
    Thanks
    82,954
    Quote Originally Posted by SCP-173_ View Post
    So this means that there's no way to cheat on a 2nd account without getting banned?
    Yea, that would be the conclusion

    Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


  6. #5
    SCP-173_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    What a shame, thanks for the explanation anyways

  7. #6
    RocKit99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Bored
    But what for example I play some time on my main pc and some time on my tablet but on the same account. Are both devices get a HWID ban. I also don't understand what is ESP and when is something called anti-cheat mesurement. Isn't EAC a ACM?

  8. #7
    ImNotApersonl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    490
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    1 Account (Strike) Banned = You are good to go
    2 Accounts Banned (Strike) = still good to go but should think about getting a hwid spoofer or play legit or take a risk to get hwid banned
    3 Accounts Banned (Strike) = HWID BAnned, get a spoofer to bypass or get a new pc or replace like 80% of pc parts.

    ^One same pc

    Cheating is never safe, there is a huge risk of getting banned since 1 forum report is enough to get you banned.
    Last edited by ImNotApersonl; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:57 PM.

  9. #8
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    16,837
    Reputation
    1464
    Thanks
    82,954
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotApersonl View Post
    1 Account (Strike) Banned = You are good to go
    2 Accounts Banned (Strike) = still good to go but should think about getting a hwid spoofer or play legit or take a risk to get hwid banned
    3 Accounts Banned (Strike) = HWID BAnned, get a spoofer to bypass or get a new pc or replace like 80% of pc parts.

    ^One same pc

    Cheating is never safe, there is a huge risk of getting banned since 1 forum report is enough to get you banned.
    a hwid spoofer is not enough unless it changes most of your ids. It is indeed more than enough for EAC itself, but when we speak about dbd, we mainly speak about ACM and once we can avoid ACM, eac is no longer a problem

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RocKit99 View Post
    But what for example I play some time on my main pc and some time on my tablet but on the same account. Are both devices get a HWID ban. I also don't understand what is ESP and when is something called anti-cheat mesurement. Isn't EAC a ACM?
    Yes, both will get banned but, not sure how you can play dbd from a tablet (Mobile or?)

    It is not even a 100% yes because of your "tablet", please explain



    For the second part: ESP = wallhack ; ACM - Associate Community Managers (handles bans and in-game reports)
    EAC - main anti-cheat, they do not seem to care about save file editing and such (most of the things you see on this forum , even swf detector ... but they can detect it and everyone saw that)

    Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


  10. #9
    RocKit99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    a hwid spoofer is not enough unless it changes most of your ids. It is indeed more than enough for EAC itself, but when we speak about dbd, we mainly speak about ACM and once we can avoid ACM, eac is no longer a problem

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes, both will get banned but, not sure how you can play dbd from a tablet (Mobile or?)

    It is not even a 100% yes because of your "tablet", please explain



    For the second part: ESP = wallhack ; ACM - Associate Community Managers (handles bans and in-game reports)
    EAC - main anti-cheat, they do not seem to care about save file editing and such (most of the things you see on this forum , even swf detector ... but they can detect it and everyone saw that)
    With tablet I mean a Windows tablet with dGPU on which I can play DBD. Another question I have is, if someone in your steam-family uses your DBD game instance gets banned (with instance I mean they have a different savegame). Does this also risk your game hosts DBD save?

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] How many times can i get banned?
    By mrgenesiss in forum Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 02:56 PM
  2. [Graphic Art] How many times can I post in one day?
    By imdrae in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 03:07 AM
  3. How many times can you get banned in cf
    By Lily in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:22 AM