Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Banned. Need your help!

I've been banned. HWID Banned i'd assume since i tried making an account and it wouldn't work. I hear all this bs about how vanguard bans your IP and a bunch of other random things so that even getting a new PC wouldn't bypass the ban. I have to get a new pc anyways so this just gave me another reason to get a new one soon. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has any information that could be useful for me. If i got a new pc would I be able to play again? I really don't want to get a new pc just to find out i still cant play valorant lmfao. I don't know what to do or believe so if you have any useful information you know is correct please let me know. Thanks <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Got me 2.8k V-Bucks. Process was nice and smooth. Would recommend this seller for his service!
    Would certainly come again whenever I am in need of more v-bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by empathy1337 View Post
    Bought 13,500 vBucks very cheap and fast.
    Seller is very nice.

Would recommend this for the best price on the market right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nderson View Post
    vouch got 13.5k quick and easy def gonna buy again
    Quote Originally Posted by rivaldubs View Post
    vouch cheapest seller ive seen, fast, responsive and cool.. recommend

Thanks
    1) Spoof your mac address, just google tmac. Or you could use another network adapter, easier to buy a wifi usb.

2) Reinstall windows

3) Use a VPN to change or hide your IP.

They ban you via hardware ID (network adapter mac), windows installation ID (you need to reinstall windows completely to get a new ID), and ofc by your IP Address. These three things are the checks that are getting you automated banned.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Valyx (08-20-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Valorant HWID Unban (No Program, no Payment)

Hello guys,

I tested a few things to unban myself from a Valorant HWID Ban.
    After installing Windows again and a few other methods I still got banned after 15minutes ingame.

Now I tested something else and Im not banned yet.
    I just want to explain to you guys how to be sure that this method works and I can be sure that Im really unbanned.
    (Sorry for my english lmao)

Method;
    Step 1: Unistall Valorant and any file (Install Windows again to be 100% sure, but not necessary)
    Step 2: For pictures look at spoiler

Go to "Device-Manager" > Network Adapters > Right click on ur network adapter > properties > expanded > go to network addresses > google network adress generator (use random macadress) > put it in and use it
    (HOW MACADRESS SHOULD LOOK LIKE: https://prnt.sc/tges06 )
    Step 3: Uninstall gpu driver = Go to Device Manager > GPU Driver > Right click > driver unistall (If u can't start the game cus GPU Error, try to install an old version of ur GPU DRIVER)
    Step 4: Restart Router and make a new Email Account
    Step 5: Make a new Valorant Account, use different name, install valorant, restart pc and start playing

- AFTER 3 Days still unbanned!!

This worked for me tho and I hope it will work for yall as well.
    I would be happy if someone could test it and say if it works for you too.
    Also if it doesnt work, Imma delete this post.
    Its all free and it doesnt harm your computer

If you didnt understand one part just hmu
    I can also explain it in german if u cant understand english lmao

Best regards
    Selfo

credits Selfo#

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TroverHacks For This Useful Post:

idealniymir (07-24-2020),x22m43 (07-20-2020)

Thanks
    Sup Trover, I'm gonna give it one more go, I've tried it twice and haven't had any luck. I followed directions to the tee and I'm somewhat savy.
    Ban usually still hits within 15 minutes. I was really hoping for something like this to work too, seemed promising. :-(

When you say remove display driver, you should be specific about the driver portion of the uninstall. This is what I'm trying now...
    Last edited by torchlighttriple; 07-17-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It is a Hardware ban, Reinstalling windows will generate the same Install ID and your Motherboard and drives will have the same serial ID's. I can confirm that Spoofers do not work. I can confirm that only changing motherboard and drive(s) work.

I bought the same motherboard and drives from amazon and returned the old ones back, so it didn't cost me anything. Doing this gave me new Motherboard ID and Drive serial IDs and windows generated a new Install ID. Vanguard thinks its a new PC and i am not banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    While I use hacks I play legit. Ask maddoggy.

If i have helped you and you feel the need to
    Donate click here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by klipola View Post
    Bro you honestly have no fucking clue. For one they don't ban you by IP. I've confirmed this.

@ Trover and his method. Save your time, the shit don't work. Hes a troll or a liar.

Just buy new parts and quit cheating, stop investing time into piece of shit people like "Dab" or "TurtleNeck420" both prolly just the same person. This was most likely meant to boost traffic through the forum. Just buy new hardware and call it good. I'm keeping all the hardware traces they are using to myself.

"Valorant HWID Unban (No Program, no Payment)" Yea, and one more thing, No work.

I've seen one single report saying mouse, I've seen a ton of reports saying just motherboard and harddrive. You just never know. I've been able to narrow it down to one single variable that I'm willing to take a gamble on when my parts get here. Nobody should be sharing their own learned knowledge on this stuff honestly, don't want RIOT beefing up their security anymore. Unless your some massive computer genius and reverse engineer the anti-cheat to see what they are actually pulling... (which I have yet to see someone post public proof of...) then its all gonna be TRIAL AND ERROR, just like doing ram timings, it'll take hella patience. As I said before I've narrowed it down to one variable that I'm willing to chance on when my parts get here cause I'm 90% sure they aren't checking the serials on that item.

If your reading this hoping for something to magically break through, its not gonna happen people. Not enough time has gone by for Any single person to have figured it all out by trial and error cause I've been at this shit since July 7th and I was just recently confident enough to order some new gear.

Valyx, unlike the other people in this thread (Complete ******s.) I like you, honest about your situation and stuff. I'd be willing to share my knowledge with ya, just send me a PM.
    First off don't disrespect me I was trying to help. Second why would they not ban your IP? Have you literally bought completely new hardware, new network card, ssd or hdd, and then used the same IP address and confirmed they're only banning hardware?

It's more likely, you got banned, changed your IP, only to realize you're still banned. To conclude that must mean they have not banned your IP would be unsound. So unless you did the experiment above which would be incredibly stupid, then I'm going to assume the former and you're just stupid. Your IP is most likely banned, your hardware ID is also banned, and your windows installation ID is probably banned as well. IIRC Valorant made an uproar a while back about them using kernel access, and if that's the case then they spoofing your hardware serials and network mac isn't going to work and you'll need to buy a new network card and or motherboard, and probably a new SSD/HDD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrperez816 View Post
    It is a Hardware ban, Reinstalling windows will generate the same Install ID and your Motherboard and drives will have the same serial ID's. I can confirm that Spoofers do not work. I can confirm that only changing motherboard and drive(s) work.

I bought the same motherboard and drives from amazon and returned the old ones back, so it didn't cost me anything. Doing this gave me new Motherboard ID and Drive serial IDs and windows generated a new Install ID. Vanguard thinks its a new PC and i am not banned.
    Reinstalling windows will generate a new Windows ID, just because you've triggered the ban with your mb/ssd/hdd serial doesn't mean your windows installation ID is the same, it's always unique. If they have kernel access they can make it so you can't spoof your SSD/HDD/Motherboard serial.

IIRC They have kernel access in valorant which is why this is a problem for people. If you can disable their access, then you could easily spoof your network mac, serials, etc..
    Last edited by Dab; 07-19-2020 at 12:29 AM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Reinstalling/reseting/re-activating (whatever) your windows, changing your HDD/SSD , changing your ip, changing your MAC (using tmac) will not fix the problem.

There are several reports that people got unbanned by changing their pheriphals while others are still in agony. Most of reports related to changing one or more components failed (if I didn't miss any).

As of now, bypassing VANGUARD hwid ban method is not known and there are just non-official theories (saying that because some still got banned) of how to get unbanned.
    @klipola , while HWID bans should be fast, VANGUARD delays them up to 2 weeks. (according to several comments... could be faster)

Update us in 2 weeks
    Last edited by T-800; 07-19-2020 at 05:19 AM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    Good luck to you all.
    Last edited by klipola; 07-19-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks
    @Valyx , maybe it helps:

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

12. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

Valyx (08-20-2020)

Thanks
    Let me test if it works

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TroverHacks View Post
    Valorant HWID Unban (No Program, no Payment)

Hello guys,

I tested a few things to unban myself from a Valorant HWID Ban.
    After installing Windows again and a few other methods I still got banned after 15minutes ingame.

Now I tested something else and Im not banned yet.
    I just want to explain to you guys how to be sure that this method works and I can be sure that Im really unbanned.
    (Sorry for my english lmao)

Method;
    Step 1: Unistall Valorant and any file (Install Windows again to be 100% sure, but not necessary)
    Step 2: For pictures look at spoiler

Go to "Device-Manager" > Network Adapters > Right click on ur network adapter > properties > expanded > go to network addresses > google network adress generator (use random macadress) > put it in and use it
    (HOW MACADRESS SHOULD LOOK LIKE: https://prnt.sc/tges06 )
    Step 3: Uninstall gpu driver = Go to Device Manager > GPU Driver > Right click > driver unistall (If u can't start the game cus GPU Error, try to install an old version of ur GPU DRIVER)
    Step 4: Restart Router and make a new Email Account
    Step 5: Make a new Valorant Account, use different name, install valorant, restart pc and start playing

- AFTER 3 Days still unbanned!!

This worked for me tho and I hope it will work for yall as well.
    I would be happy if someone could test it and say if it works for you too.
    Also if it doesnt work, Imma delete this post.
    Its all free and it doesnt harm your computer

If you didnt understand one part just hmu
    I can also explain it in german if u cant understand english lmao

Best regards
    Selfo

credits Selfo#
    why do i need to uninstall gpu driver?