Thread: 059 autonexus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

059 autonexus

Is 5% autonexus riskier than 20% autonexus?

In what case is 20% better than 5%, and has anyone died at 5%?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    dude ur literally asking if its safer to stop jumping off a cliff 10 feet away from the edge or if its safer to stop jumping off the cliff right at the peak
    Are you looking for Realm Items at the best price?

Accepting PayPal!

Selling Decas/ST's | Oryx3 Runs | Maxing | Dungeon Runs | Duping | And Much More!

ST's/Decas - 0.25 to 0.15 | 8/8 - $8.00 , 6/8 - $6.00 | Duping Standard | IM for more Info!

Maxing:

8/8 Maxing : $8.00 6/8 Maxing : $6.00

Deca and ST Shop:

Decas : $0.25 Ea. - $0.15 ea. ST's : $0.25 Ea. - $0.15 ea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by vinayven View Post
    dude ur literally asking if its safer to stop jumping off a cliff 10 feet away from the edge or if its safer to stop jumping off the cliff right at the peak
    That is also my assumption. I know autonexus uses prediction among other factors, and I have tried killing myself multiple ways at 5% setting (burst, lava run, crusade shotgun). I have not yet been able to die even at 5%, but I assume the extra padding is in case of lag?

I want to know if anyone else has managed to die at 5% setting.

Thanks
    The only ways you can die with 059 autonexus is by frame drop or lag. You could say 20% would potentially save you from a situation that 5% could not but I doubt anyone has tested those odds. Honestly dude, 20% is for p u s s i e s.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by PeePeePooPoo12345 View Post
    The only ways you can die with 059 autonexus is by frame drop or lag. You could say 20% would potentially save you from a situation that 5% could not but I doubt anyone has tested those odds. Honestly dude, 20% is for p u s s i e s.
    I like the confidence, but is there any anecdotal evidence of people who have died at 5% or autonexus on altogether?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by fragged123 View Post
    I like the confidence, but is there any anecdotal evidence of people who have died at 5% or autonexus on altogether?
    Lag is the biggest factor imo. I’ve died at 25% due to lag before so I’m assuming the same thing would happen at 5%
    Are you looking for Realm Items at the best price?

Accepting PayPal!

Selling Decas/ST's | Oryx3 Runs | Maxing | Dungeon Runs | Duping | And Much More!

ST's/Decas - 0.25 to 0.15 | 8/8 - $8.00 , 6/8 - $6.00 | Duping Standard | IM for more Info!

Maxing:

8/8 Maxing : $8.00 6/8 Maxing : $6.00

Deca and ST Shop:

Decas : $0.25 Ea. - $0.15 ea. ST's : $0.25 Ea. - $0.15 ea.

Thanks
    depending on lag, u want to higher it. i usaly do 5. i only die(rare) when i am on a laggy server + internet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've played on 5% for a week now, and so far no problems. I guess lag is the only real threat.

Thanks
    I've played on 5% for a week now, and so far no problems. I guess lag is the only real threat.
    The only way you die other than from lag is if auto-nexus calculates your HP wrong and thinks it's higher than it really is by at least as much as your auto-nexus percentage, i.e. if auto-nexus is set at 20%, your client HP needs to be high by at least 20% to even have a chance to die, but if auto-nexus is set to 5%, it only needs to be high by 5%. This means that 20% is technically safer, but 059's auto-nexus calculates HP pretty much as accurately as possible so it's unlikely to ever be more than a few HP off. There are things it messes up that make your client HP too low, but that will only make you nexus when you don't need to, not kill you. In short: what everyone else said, all auto-nexus percentages are basically equally safe and you will probably only ever die to lag, which kills you equally at any auto-nexus percentage. Better to play at a low percentage so you can flash red more often and look like a confident chad.

Thanks
    I usually play at 10%, although I have died at 20% as well due to lag. I was walking through the godlands, didn't help that the daily quest was being reset at the same time or that the Oryx Shake was about to begin.
    Next thing I know, I'm fading into a death screen. So, it's all about the lag. No lag? No problem, as 059 will proactively predict damage.
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i died with 5% from void, oryx 2 and Cnidarian, now i have autonexus in 10%

Thanks
    I use autonexus at 5% and have never died (while playing carelessly as well). I've seen my friend die when having it at 10 or 20 but that was because the server started lagging. No matter what % it is at you will still die if the server lags and you tank shots since the client has no idea you're taking damage. Just use 5%. It allows you to actually play the game and try to survive while blinking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAZeD Bliitzz View Post
    I use autonexus at 5% and have never died (while playing carelessly as well). I've seen my friend die when having it at 10 or 20 but that was because the server started lagging. No matter what % it is at you will still die if the server lags and you tank shots since the client has no idea you're taking damage. Just use 5%. It allows you to actually play the game and try to survive while blinking.
    Got it. I'm on 5% now, and no deaths yet.