Thanks

ban appeal mods please read fault @bossfizzy please read mods

first of all this is all linked with @bossfizzy me and him have been business partners for 2 years in the refunding game i decided that our business should move to mpgh despite whatever has happened,i have made 3 accounts and they all were never fake or scams,he has destroyed as much evidence as he could he had me added on kingz account and then decided to remove me as all the talks we had he had planned this all he wanted my business to flop and has taking everything,first of all he knew all my logins for all my accounts and decoded to write all that oh i ama scammer first of all why would a scammer say im a scammer i would just scam all the people second of all the nasa and kingz accounts wasnt mine they were made under my ip so that it would look like im a scammer.
    Last edited by kingsome; 07-19-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LMFAO you are all talk.. just check his IP, where his accounts are made from.. Ban appeal lmfao.. why you tryna appeal fake giveaway accounts.. NASA, K4NG, K4NGPIN - All belong to this one individual. Including bossfizy28 username. man thinks he can manipulate people.. oh he's manipulated another refunder on this forum, I won't mention his name just yet. 2 years lmfao.. show your evidence kid, show me the evidence me and you have been partners lmfao.. this is all bullshit and so far only 1 refunder has believed him, fuck knows how but i think he sucked him off to be honest. just ban this leecher and take his IP down once for all so he can't make new accounts, look he made this new account and gave away his old accounts lmao fucking idiot. @RespectNF
    Last edited by bossfizzy; 07-20-2020 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bossfizzy View Post
    LMFAO you are all talk.. just check his IP, where his accounts are made from.. Ban appeal lmfao.. why you tryna appeal fake giveaway accounts.. NASA, K4NG, K4NGPIN - All belong to this one individual. Including bossfizy28 username. man thinks he can manipulate people.. oh he's manipulated another refunder on this forum, I won't mention his name just yet. 2 years lmfao.. show your evidence kid, show me the evidence me and you have been partners lmfao.. this is all bullshit and so far only 1 refunder has believed him, fuck knows how but i think he sucked him off to be honest. just ban this leecher and take his IP down once for all so he can't make new accounts, look he made this new account and gave away his old accounts lmao fucking idiot. @RespectNF
    you hacked into my accounts why would a scammer say i have scammed u like wtf lsn i want you banned if i can prove a vouch to the moderators i want you ban ed my services where gonna be legit whereas if u didnt find a way to get into my accounts then i wouldnt be in this position i will prove to moderators my vouches @HALOS117 @niggo @RespectNF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bossfizy28 View Post
    you hacked into my accounts why would a scammer say i have scammed u like wtf lsn i want you banned if i can prove a vouch to the moderators i want you ban ed my services where gonna be legit whereas if u didnt find a way to get into my accounts then i wouldnt be in this position i will prove to moderators my vouches @HALOS117 @niggo @RespectNF
    Prove it then lmfao.. what vouch lmao, you got free accounts from another guy from nulled, tried selling them on here, tried getting a vouch from NASA account for configs and vpns, you gave free vpn to the guy and you got banned because you didn't finish the giveaway? LMFAO. Mods this guy is delusional @RespectNF. He's claiming I hacked his account lmfao wtf, mans trying to impersonate me with this account and other accounts. All his accounts are made under 1 IP which you already banned 3 accounts of his. He's got this bossfizy28, kingsome now, soon he will have more trying to take me down lmfao.. This guy talking like he's the king of the world, this is the funniest shit i've heard on MPGH, like I give a fuck if my account gets banned.. @bossfizy28send all the screenshots here bro if you got the balls to.. All your giveaways were fake, you have no knowledge in refunding, he claims to have 6 years refunding experience lmao man was born 15 years ago. LMFAO.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 07-20-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Both of you stfu about whatever beef you guys have.

@ @kingsome could you provide some evidence of what you're claiming?

I did an IP check and I can confirm he did have access to the accounts @k4ngz and @Nasa

Every other claimed account doesn't seem to be directly linked to his IP.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 07-20-2020 at 05:54 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Makaveli (07-20-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post

I did an IP check and I can confirm he did have access to the accounts @k4ngz and @Nasa

yes my freind he had access to kings and nasa because they were both his accounts made under my ip he then decided stupidly to go under his own ip and then use both those accounts and scam people using my address which then would result in me getting banned he literally framed me and the kingzpin account he told me to open a giveaway for him so he could start generating money as he thought it was better for me to open it so he couldn't be banned if anything happened if you ask the giveaway winner on kings account and ask him where his account was clogged in from it'll be under boss fizzy ip and please ban him this wasn't an appeal for those other bs accounts it was so that I wouldn't get banned again and he would get an ip ban he's many. times been banned on other forums which I won't say but for the same reason opening a giveaway then getting them closed swell as his account if you ask other forums you can see his ip getting blacklisted or under scammer grave please ban him if you check the kings account he added me and then removed me as he knew he could possibly get banned he pretty much has done a lot to blame me all proof was on kings account

- - - Updated - - -

yes my freind he had access to kings and nasa because they were both his accounts made under my ip he then decided stupidly to go under his own ip and then use both those accounts and scam people using my address which then would result in me getting banned he literally framed me and the kingzpin account he told me to open a giveaway for him so he could start generating money as he thought it was better for me to open it so he couldn't be banned if anything happened if you ask the giveaway winner on kings account and ask him where his account was clogged in from it'll be under boss fizzy ip and please ban him this wasn't an appeal for those other bs accounts it was so that I wouldn't get banned again and he would get an ip ban he's many. times been banned on other forums which I won't say but for the same reason opening a giveaway then getting them closed swell as his account if you ask other forums you can see his ip getting blacklisted or under scammer grave please ban him if you check the kings account he added me and then removed me as he knew he could possibly get banned he pretty much has done a lot to blame me all proof was on kings account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kingsome View Post
    him banning me on here and blaming me for all these accessions is a way of getting back to me as I banned him on ******** gc thats why he decided to act clever I know him in real life he thought hell ban me on mpgh and frame me for all this so hell bum me but he's got a record of scamming as probs one of the. refunder was from mpgh Tony banned him as I had snitched boss fizzy plans and I showed proofit was true so please ban him all proof was on kings account if he reads me I think there's a way of it all being saved

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

him banning me on here and blaming me for all these accessions is a way of getting back to me as I banned him on ******** gc thats why he decided to act clever I know him in real life he thought hell ban me on mpgh and frame me for all this so hell bum me but he's got a record of scamming as probs one of the. refunder was from mpgh Tony banned him as I had snitched boss fizzy plans and I showed proofit was true so please ban him all proof was on kings account if he reads me I think there's a way of it all being saved

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

why has this spammed so much idk why it duplicated please fix those issues moderators
    my only main account was nasa as I only know how to crack he literally knew that so decided to change the pass so I couldn't log in swell as the email was deleted if you type nasampgh@gmail.com it'll say deleted cause he made sure I wouldn't log in to reset pass and tell halo reason why I didn't give him the rest it was because I didn't know how to send links
    Last edited by kingsome; 07-21-2020 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you want to appeal your own account, you're going to have to refund whoever got scammed.

Sharing accounts isn't allowed and any account you make is your responsibility.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    If you want to appeal your own account, you're going to have to refund whoever got scammed.

Sharing accounts isn't allowed and any account you make is your responsibility.
    yh hello the account where never mine the real person behind this was boss fizzy theres a way for that person who got scammed as if the person checks his account activity hell see who was using the account and that will all link to boss fizzy plus i dont know much on refunding as this was all bossfizzys doing but he can just ask for a return on his account and say the item wasnt needed my freind i dont want none of my accounts back but only so i can still use mpgh using my ip cause because of bossfizzy my ip is blacklisted from mpgh and all i want is him to be banned as this was his plan when he got banned on another refunders chat he the. thought he can use my ip to bum me side ways very clever boss fizzy but i can try my best to help that person who boss fizzy gets scammed and do not worry moderators after this i will not open a giveaway using my ip please immediately ban the accounts that open a giveaway under my ip as it then will be boss fizzy all i ask is just to ask to be able to use mpgh

the nasa was my main one and i never scammed him if u check he gave a vouch saying excellent and sed the vpns were working so i gave him the vpns basically half of the goveaway and the other half i didnt know how to send i told him im or pm wasnt working for me wiv links i told halo aswell please help i still have configs to give him i never scammed i still gave him working vpns
    i know i shouldnt of shared the accounts wiv him but he was probs one of the most trusted people turned out to not be trusted know i learnt my lesson let this be a lesson for all mpgh that never share your password
    Last edited by kingsome; 07-21-2020 at 05:25 AM.