1) You open the Cookie finder, then Press "Start Proxy..." and wait few seconds. (DONT press Launch Game)
2) Instead of opening the game with the Cookie Finder, you open it from your Game Access (or the Windows Store menu) as you regularly open the game.
3) When you get to the "Press Space Bar to continue ..." part of the game, press Spacebar and return to the Cookie Finder window. There you will see that after a few seconds it seems that the game crashes but your BHVR session will appear in the Cookie Finder. You copy and paste it elsewhere.
4) Try closing the game with Ctrl-Alt-Del or Alt-F4 but keep the Cookie Finder window open.
5) Paste your BHVR session where you occupy it.
Here comes the real problem, that currently the hacks that there are almost all work for Steam only, so the only one that has been functional and perfectly is this: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1512150 (BTW follow the instructions for that "Sender" and when you install ".NET Core 3.1" it tries to install both x86 and x64 versions.)
So good luck buddy.
This is working for me on Steam version. The biggest problem is that it removed the config in my pak file everytime I use this...so I have to reinstall using config installer every single time.
Last edited by Space Distance; 09-17-2020 at 09:27 AM.
My problem is that everything works fine until I press launch and nothing happened just stuck at waiting.
After I looked into it
I found out after start proxy it set Ethernet proxy and it will only effect Ethernet and WIFI.
Since I'm using Dial-up to connect to internet, is it the problem causing this program failed?
And if it is the reason why it's not working
How do I make this work?
There's a VPN Proxy in Dial-up settings.
Should I put Ethernet proxy in VPN Proxy setting in Dial-up?
Editor from 06142011 2014
Donator since 09162011
Minion from 10102011 01062011
Minion+ from 01062012 08082012
Moderator from 08082012 10062012
Global Moderator from 10062012 12052017
Staff Administrator from 12052017 05012019
Trusted Member since 07132019
Global Moderator since 09112020