Thread: 059 Oryx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

059 Oryx

Can someone explain how 059 was able to add all of Oryx sanctuary to flash when it is an exalt exclusive?

Is this a trade secret or some simple method I don't know about? Does this imply exalt is not necessary for future updates as long as flash is still kicking?
    Last edited by Kate; 07-24-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fragged123 View Post
    Can someone explain how 059 was able to add all of Oryx sanctuary to flash when it is an exalt exclusive?

Is this a trade secret or some simple method I don't know about? Does this imply exalt is not necessary for future updates as long as flash is still kicking?
    i dont know but how am i supposed to play on flash for o3 please explain

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukarreada View Post
    i dont know but how am i supposed to play on flash for o3 please explain
    Open my 059client, go in game, open Options, go to Other options and turn on Exalt mode.

Quote Originally Posted by fragged123 View Post

The current one is missing multiple crucial effects related to the fight - the red circle + lightning bolt that land signify there'll be an aoe explosion there. So you can do the fight but it is a decent bit harder. I just posted a new client here that has all the missing effects added. Took quite some time to figure it out.

Also, the only thing preventing you from connecting to o3 itself is the same thing that prevents you from using Bard on the flash client. Turn on my Exalt mode setting in Other Options and the client will use exalt's packet structure and allow you to play on Bard. The packet differences aren't much, there's a special string in the Hello packet called ClientToken that gets changed, there's some extra data in some trade packet, there's a few extra packets themselves (one that relays your char/list xml from the server), a queue one, and one that gets sent when you use a vault/char slot unlocker that tells you which type of unlocker you used (makes no fucking sense but that's par for deca's course). There's probably more but those are the only ones I remember/know.

As for the assets, I was surprised to find 100% of the assets in the flash client the same as the ones in the exalt client. I was expecting to have to extract xmls and sprites. So that part was easier than I expected.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

Kate (07-24-2020),Plus22 (07-24-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thank you again for your service to the community it really helps a bunch
    Last edited by Kate; 07-24-2020 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Reference to other websites is not allowed. However, yes, his website has the updated clients.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Open my 059client, go in game, open Options, go to Other options and turn on Exalt mode.

The current one is missing multiple crucial effects related to the fight - the red circle + lightning bolt that land signify there'll be an aoe explosion there. So you can do the fight but it is a decent bit harder. I just posted a new client here that has all the missing effects added. Took quite some time to figure it out.

Also, the only thing preventing you from connecting to o3 itself is the same thing that prevents you from using Bard on the flash client. Turn on my Exalt mode setting in Other Options and the client will use exalt's packet structure and allow you to play on Bard. The packet differences aren't much, there's a special string in the Hello packet called ClientToken that gets changed, there's some extra data in some trade packet, there's a few extra packets themselves (one that relays your char/list xml from the server), a queue one, and one that gets sent when you use a vault/char slot unlocker that tells you which type of unlocker you used (makes no fucking sense but that's par for deca's course). There's probably more but those are the only ones I remember/know.

As for the assets, I was surprised to find 100% of the assets in the flash client the same as the ones in the exalt client. I was expecting to have to extract xmls and sprites. So that part was easier than I expected.
    Ty for the details and the updated .exe client! resolved

Thanks
    /closed, as the issue is resolved.