Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Glass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    595
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Is AQW still good?

    Hi i've stopped playing aqw for over a year now. Is it still worth playing?


    Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

    Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

    I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

  2. #2
    TexV3x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C-137
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I am too, just came back from months break just to find out that the bank glitch has been patched(RIP), There's still players like usual(AFK-ing), a lot of glitch and exploit either have been compromised or patched, if i were you i would just look for a new game.

  3. #3
    Glass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    595
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TexV3x View Post
    I am too, just came back from months break just to find out that the bank glitch has been patched(RIP), There's still players like usual(AFK-ing), a lot of glitch and exploit either have been compromised or patched, if i were you i would just look for a new game.
    yeah so i've heard that the awesome room glitch got patched too. thank you for your response. moving on from this epic game


    Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

    Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

    I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Poonce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wkwk Land
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    1122
    Thanks
    1,446
    Stopped playing cause the bank glitch patched The game still good, for nostalgic
    Maybe will come back for indo event

     
    Registered 12/01/2018
    Publicist as Video Team 10/27/2019
    Get a Premium Member from Contest 11/01/2019
    Join the Twice Force 11/09/2019
    GFX Team 11/27/2019
    News Force as Gaming News 11/30/2019
    Publicist Team as Social Media Manager 02/06/2020
    Get a Premium Seller from Contest 16/02/2020
    News Force as Writer 07/26/20
    Publicist Team 07/26/2020


  5. #5
    Glass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    595
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
    Stopped playing cause the bank glitch patched The game still good, for nostalgic
    Maybe will come back for indo event
    Huhuhu yeah bro AQW not like before. I think we stopped playing at the same time. I'm gonna play in the future too.


    Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

    Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

    I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

  6. #6
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42.434720, -83.985
    Posts
    4,057
    Reputation
    989
    Thanks
    1,916
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    BITCOINS are a joke... There is a limited quantity and they can be generated. Free money != real money.

  7. #7
    Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    seskatchejuan
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Bored
    Not really, no.
    ily

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Is this game still good?
    By asianglow in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:30 PM
  2. SELLING/TRADING LVL 51 AQW ACCOUNT - GOOD -
    By ZapSwag in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 01:08 PM
  3. [WTB] are there still good people in this world? LoL
    By HoodedRobin in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 01:26 AM
  4. Is There a Cheaper but still good?!
    By zachair in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 08:25 AM
  5. .DarkFall. must be legit or at least a good hacker but is still good legt
    By cj5142 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:40 AM