Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yikes View Post
    price do be dropping quite hard...
    Look at the chart, that is not a hard price drop. Its a normal correction. We had far more profits in the past week than its small dip. A healthy correction is always needed. Daily traders sells which brings in room for more new buyers which will pump the price up for us hodlers.

Plus i am not really thinking of doing intraday trades on this coin. This coin has real life uses and its coin value also depends upon Travala's revenue which is a really important and good thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    anyone have any trouble or past experience with those exchanges that trade AVA?
    currently looking at kucoin -- so many exchanges in the past of left with peoples' cryptos and money // impossible to withdraw cash.

i know it is a lot to ask for but looking for a high volume, readily FDIC/SPIC exchange or at least a reputable one.
    Last edited by belie.frenzy; 08-01-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Variable View Post
    Yes i know i was wrong regarding the tweet but he did tweet about the other stuff that i mentioned above. Are you convinced about the 25% shares thing or you still think its a hoax?
    I still think it's just gibberish tho. I understand and am thankful for sharing your advice on what to invest tho because I'm looking for an altcoin to invest right now too. But please do make factual statements next time with proper sources. There's a lot of people spamming shit projects for their bounties, so you got to step up your sources or else you'll gonna be lump in with those kind. Sorry if in any way my words hurt you but we are talking about money and Fundamental Analysis is very important in crypto
    Last edited by Glass; 08-02-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I still think it's just gibberish tho. I understand and am thankful for sharing your advice on what to invest tho because I'm looking for an altcoin to invest right now too. But please do make factual statements next time with proper sources. There's a lot of people spamming shit projects for their bounties, so you got to step up your sources or else you'll gonna be lump in with those kind. Sorry if in any way my words hurt you but we are talking about money and Fundamental Analysis is very important in crypto
    I agree with you. This isnt the first coin i have invested in early stages. I invested in other ICO's like
    Chainlink
    Civic
    Travala
    Utrust
    QSP
    ZRX
    Rex

And all of them are good coins.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to D.Variable For This Useful Post:

Glass (08-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree with you. This isnt the first coin i have invested in early stages. I invested in other ICO's like
    Chainlink
    Civic
    Travala
    Utrust
    QSP
    ZRX
    Rex

And all of them are good coins.
    Thanks bro. I'll try to do research to these

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Ava was 2.4$ today and is now around 2.2$ so if anyone invested when op said they could sell now for an okay % profit. That's for those who don't believe in ava in long term.(Not saying that i do)

Thanks
    Ava was 2.4$ today and is now around 2.2$ so if anyone invested when op said they could sell now for an okay % profit. That's for those who don't believe in ava in long term.(Not saying that i do)
    A pump purely caused by the binance listing. If not for the fortunate timing, you would have been at a loss. That is if you were a short term hodler

What I am more interested in here is what caused @OP to believe the coin was to be listed on Binance? Was it @CZ_Binance's tweets alone, or did you have other flags?

PS: Been hodling AVA since the Expedia partnership, and yes, sold today as part of the binance listing wave, hopefully others did as well =)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chris050999 For This Useful Post:

RespectNF (08-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by chris050999 View Post
    A pump purely caused by the binance listing. If not for the fortunate timing, you would have been at a loss. That is if you were a short term hodler

What I am more interested in here is what caused @OP to believe the coin was to be listed on Binance? Was it @CZ_Binance's tweets alone, or did you have other flags?

PS: Been hodling AVA since the Expedia partnership, and yes, sold today as part of the binance listing wave, hopefully others did as well =)
    With projects like AVA, only a fool would would be a short term hodler. There are other more volatile coins to play TA with xD. AVA isn't just FOMO, it has really good real life uses. So HOLD IS GOLD!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chris050999 View Post

Binance bought 25% of Travala's equity, backed by Binance. So ofc anytime soon it would be listed on Binance.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats if you profited. But AVA is a long term coin . 5$ anytime soon!

Thanks
    I dont mind tossing like $100-$500 into a shit coin in hopes it will go somewhere, what else would I do with the money. spend it on weed lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suprisevlogmode For This Useful Post:

RespectNF (08-06-2020)

Thanks
    With projects like AVA, only a fool would would be a short term hodler. There are other more volatile coins to play TA with xD. AVA isn't just FOMO, it has really good real life uses. So HOLD IS GOLD!
    And I would say only a fool would not take advantage of such a golden opportunity as a new listing
    You couldve easily had 20% more tokens if you sold at the hype and bought back right now.
    Thats a whole lot of 'lost' profit if travala reaches 5$

Binance bought 25% of Travala's equity, backed by Binance. So ofc anytime soon it would be listed on Binance.
    Source? I couldn't find anywhere claiming this.
    I know they announced being backed by binance, but I never heard of any specific numbers?

Not trying to bash your coin, i'm looking to buy myself back in soon enough. Just interested in sources of information for future investments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    But AVA is a long term coin . 5$ anytime soon!
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/travala/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RespectNF For This Useful Post:

x12 (09-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Oh my gosh, lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LOL rip ava

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    A loss isn't a loss until you sell
    Last edited by Happyish; 09-30-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12