Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisnotme6969 View Post
    how did u test it? i cant test it because the link to the server doesnt load me into nexus.... is there a chance that u send the fp for their server here?
    (i basically need the standalone client link)
    I don't understand the question, but the client is at /client1.swf after .com. I don't want mpgh to get mad if I link directly. You can also inspect element in chrome on the play screen to see where it's loading the client from.

The dupe didn't work for me or I was doing it wrong, but just removing trade delay and setting rate of fire really high works. You can also create multiple projectiles each frame so that it's not limited by your fps, although it did dc me a few times when I was testing it.
    Last edited by AllYourX; 08-20-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
    I don't understand the question, but the client is at /client1.swf after .com. I don't want mpgh to get mad if I link directly. You can also inspect element in chrome on the play screen to see where it's loading the client from.

The dupe didn't work for me or I was doing it wrong, but just removing trade delay and setting rate of fire really high works. You can also create multiple projectiles each frame so that it's not limited by your fps, although it did dc me a few times when I was testing it.
    when u download the swf from /client1.swf to edit in JPEXS, does it load u into nexus? because when i download the client from /client1.swf, it doesnt load into nexus ever.... it gives protocol error #2048 or something

Thanks
    how did u test it? i cant test it because the link to the server doesnt load me into nexus.... is there a chance that u send the fp for their server here?
    (i basically need the standalone client link)
    right click, inspect element, see what the game runs off of. aka www.void-realm.com/client1.swf
    if u know who i am please dont reply to any post with my name

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
    right click, inspect element, see what the game runs off of. aka www.void-realm.com/client1.swf
    when u download the swf from /client1.swf to edit in JPEXS, does it load u into nexus? because when i download the client from /client1.swf, it doesnt load into nexus ever.... it gives protocol error #2048 or something
    its just infinite loading before nexus.... it doesnt load into game

Thanks
    had that issue when i made a client mod. not sure about that one, look into it
    if u know who i am please dont reply to any post with my name

Thanks
    Yeah, works for me. I have no idea what's wrong, but I would first check if you can play on the website. Other than that, make sure you have the swf trusted, try deleting (or temporarily moving) RotMG.sol and AssembleeGameClient.sol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYourX For This Useful Post:

Uys (08-20-2020)

Thanks

all good

Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
    It's alright, yeah you have to edit P-Code, didn't specify so sorry.
    And yes it does dupe, @Corps3Party, if you knew how the dupe worked, even if i said how to do it previously
    I was able to dupe from the production servers back when it was a thing lol, can you do a ss of the dex edit? I can't seem to get it to work for me.. or walk me through it either way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12