Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 237
  1. #76
    Aiyanar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Is there a way to make it permanent?

    If so how and it im gonna need EAC bypass where can i get one?

  2. #77
    Fredazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Works but didn't get the rewards from rift.

  3. #78
    Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    female
    Location
    😈 B E H I N D - Y O U
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyky24 View Post
    did you included all new skins from the rift too? some rift cosmetics are missing.
    and wich?? if i can ask normaly there are everything

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredazz View Post
    Works but didn't get the rewards from rift.
    wich rewards? if i can ask normaly there are everything

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by waxfzf1 View Post
    Error :can't uppack the packchunk
    normaly it works I just downloaded and tested it again and everything worked
    Last edited by Alone; 08-03-2020 at 07:23 AM.

  4. #79
    roi2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by H e n t a i View Post
    and wich?? if i can ask normaly there are everything

    - - - Updated - - -



    wich rewards? if i can ask normaly there are everything

    - - - Updated - - -



    normaly it works I just downloaded and tested it again and everything worked
    I have a problem with the Fiddler, the hack works but fiddler blocks the internet connection, it doesn't let me even to trust the root certificate.
    Please help. Can I get banned from the hack?


    in the game it says:"The security of the root CA certificate could not be verified".
    Last edited by roi2003; 08-03-2020 at 07:46 AM. Reason: update

  5. #80
    Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    female
    Location
    😈 B E H I N D - Y O U
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by roi2003 View Post
    I have a problem with the Fiddler, the hack works but fiddler blocks the internet connection, it doesn't let me even to trust the root certificate.
    Please help. Can I get banned from the hack?
    Normal there is a ban risk and i know Fiddler is a little bit buggy with the Internet connection i have actually no idea how to fix it maybe you find something on youtube or a other user can help :3

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alone For This Useful Post:

    roi2003 (08-03-2020)

  7. #81
    roi2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by H e n t a i View Post
    Normal there is a ban risk and i know Fiddler is a little bit buggy with the Internet connection i have actually no idea how to fix it maybe you find something on youtube or a other user can help :3
    But everytime I have to open Fiddler to make the hack work?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to roi2003 For This Useful Post:

    Alone (08-03-2020)

  9. #82
    Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    female
    Location
    😈 B E H I N D - Y O U
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by roi2003 View Post
    But everytime I have to open Fiddler to make the hack work?
    Yes, because it is temporary xD

    did you do everything as it says on the thread?
    Last edited by Alone; 08-03-2020 at 07:50 AM.

  10. #83
    Euginela16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Heaven
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Angelic
    For Adam and Spirit's outfits, here it is:
    Code:
                {
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_Head010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_Legs010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_Torso010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_outfit_010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_Head011",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_Body011",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_W011",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_outfit_011",
                    "quantity": 1
                }
    Have fun and be safe out there!

    Best Regards,
    DbDCS

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Euginela16 For This Useful Post:

    Alone (08-03-2020)

  12. #84
    Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    female
    Location
    😈 B E H I N D - Y O U
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Euginela16 View Post
    For Adam and Spirit's outfits, here it is:
    Code:
                {
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_Head010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_Legs010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_Torso010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HS_outfit_010",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_Head011",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_Body011",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_W011",
                    "quantity": 1
                },
    			{
                    "lastUpdateAt": 1577454199,
                    "objectId": "HK_outfit_011",
                    "quantity": 1
                }
    Have fun and be safe out there!

    Best Regards,
    DbDCS

    thanks but i have already added it to the xD file

  13. #85
    roi2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by H e n t a i View Post
    Yes, because it is temporary xD

    did you do everything as it says on the thread?
    yes,but I have to disable the HTTS connection then to log into the game but it disables the hack. can you help me to find a fix or something? I am searching for hour.

  14. #86
    Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    female
    Location
    😈 B E H I N D - Y O U
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by roi2003 View Post
    yes,but I have to disable the HTTS connection then to log into the game but it disables the hack. can you help me to find a fix or something? I am searching for hour.
    can you use IM?

  15. #87
    roi2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by H e n t a i View Post
    can you use IM?
    IM? what do you mean by that?

  16. #88
    Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    female
    Location
    😈 B E H I N D - Y O U
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by roi2003 View Post
    IM? what do you mean by that?
    the chat at the bottom left can you see this?

  17. #89
    roi2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by H e n t a i View Post
    the chat at the bottom left can you see this?
    Yes I can use it, how can we chat?

  18. #90
    Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    female
    Location
    😈 B E H I N D - Y O U
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by roi2003 View Post
    Yes I can use it, how can we chat?
    Just click on the first banner under my message

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Temporarily unlocking all purchasable skins, killers and survivors DBD 3.7.0
    By Expiker21 in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 09-11-2020, 06:02 AM
  2. [Patched] Temporarily unlocking all purchasable skins, killers and survivors (no bypass needed)
    By Expiker21 in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-26-2019, 09:46 AM
  3. [WTS] [YellowMellow's™ GTA V Shop✔] • [Money, Unlock All, Rank Up✔] • [PC, XOne, PS3, PS4✔]
    By YellowMellowGS in forum Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 05:20 PM
  4. [WTS] Nath's Shop - UBHPs - All Potions - Skins - All Tops - Rare Items
    By nathan_hh in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2014, 08:43 AM
  5. [WTS] Rare Skin Shop | Cheap All Rare Skins
    By TheVangsgaard in forum League of Legends Marketplace
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 02:59 AM