Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Exclamation Valorant Points Cheaper

I'm trying to buy Valorant Points cheaper since they are so expensive through ingame and I think I've got a hunch. So far, I've seen multiple services trying to sell Valorant Points top up that are slightly cheaper than in-game prices which all they need is your Riot ID. I don't understand the reasoning behind charging a fee just for purchasing on your behalf and making a whole service out of it like it's some big ass deal, but I digress. They use a website called Codashop which is licensed to sell Valorant top ups in South East Asia region, and it turns out that it works for all regions regardless and you essentially just pay using their currency for it. When converted to USD/EUR/etc, it ends up being cheaper for more Valorant points. Specifically, Indonesia sells topups for the values for Valorant Points 2200 i.e. is 200,000 rupiah ~ 13.67 USD, and they have 4500 and 9200 options for 27.34 USD and 54.68 USD respectively. Philippine has values for 2600 which equates to around maybe 20 USD. Overall out of all the countries, Indonesia seems to be the cheapest however I cannot figure out which wallet top up doesn't require Indonesian number and accepts BTC/Paypal/Credit top up. The only one's that I can buy currently is Philippines through the Grab app and Singapore through VISA international. If you guys got any ideas, we can crack this together and all get cheaper Valorant Points.

TL;DR Which wallet app to use for Indonesia (Gojek aka Gopay might possibly accept btc/paypal top up ?)?
    Last edited by NoticeKnowThis; 08-01-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks
    "Gojek aka Gopay might possibly accept btc/paypal top up"

No.

Also the reason its a service is because its cheaper then directly through riot and you dont need to go through all the extra steps that we do to get the points...
    Last edited by Yikes; 08-01-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    If you are going to be buying off of a random online hacking forum site called MPGH off some random guy on the internet as a vendor and often paying in bitcoin (which many don't have so they would have to again purchase through exchange), you are already jumping through hoops.

You might as well put in the same amount of effort and sign up for a wallet through one of the payment methods on Codashop Indonesia and buy it directly where it is going to be atleast 30% cheaper already than for example your service rates let alone the ingame rates.

But it is true that not everyone knows of this, and it is unclear how long buying off Codashop for different regions will last. So hats off to you for already figuring out this obscure exploit haha.
    Last edited by NoticeKnowThis; 08-01-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NoticeKnowThis View Post
    If you are going to be buying off of a random online hacking forum site called MPGH off some random guy on the internet as a vendor and often paying in bitcoin (which many don't have so they would have to again purchase through exchange), you are already jumping through hoops.
    I don't know why you are bragging about this. "This guy" has been selling in MPGH for quite a while and I don't think you are jumping hoops no? and what is wrong with buying from an online hacking forum site? If you don't trust MPGH then don't be here please.

You might as well put in the same amount of effort and sign up for a wallet through one of the payment methods on Codashop Indonesia and buy it directly where it is going to be atleast 30% cheaper already than for example your service rates let alone the ingame rates.
    "Effort"

But it is true that not everyone knows of this, and it is unclear how long buying off Codashop for different regions will last. So hats off to you for already figuring out this obscure exploit haha.
    Exploit? We are buyng this legitimately. Are you just jealous because you can't do it? I've been using Codashop for the previous years. I've sold over 10k$ worth of Mobile legend diamonds outside of MPGH and 2k$ Valorant Points in MPGH.

Hats off to you for trying to degrade us Valorant point sellers and somewhat MPGH too. People like you is what makes MPGH exciting

- - - Updated - - -

I

TL;DR Which wallet app to use for Indonesia (Gojek aka Gopay might possibly accept btc/paypal top up ?)?
    TL;DR I rant about how Valorant point sellers do it and I just want to know how to do it so I can earn some bucks too.
    Last edited by Glass; 08-02-2020 at 05:57 AM.

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I don't know why you are bragging about this. "This guy" has been selling in MPGH for quite a while and I don't think you are jumping hoops no? and what is wrong with buying from an online hacking forum site? If you don't trust MPGH then don't be here please.
    First off. Not jumping through hoops is just buying VP straight up from the store. Buying it offsite on MPGH through a vender like you via bitcoin is already jumping through hoops which is NO different than buying offsite on Codashop (which is a vendor) via their payment wallets. The amount hoops you jump through is the same, you being the middleman literally adds more steps. I never said MPGH isn't trusted, which you just assumed, otherwise why would I post basically your method on marketplace talk (which really isn't a method just essentially buying from a different region LMAO). Thirdly, what I said isn't false, no? You don't seem to deny any part of my original statements.

"Effort"
    Like I said in the original post, I literally still don't know which payment method to use since theres about more than 8 of them available for Indonesia specifically. I have successfully been able to purchase Singapore (which isn't cheaper) and Phillipines (which is cheaper but isn't as cheap as Indonesia). I haven't been hiding that I don't know how to use Indonesia, I literally said that in my original statement, which is also why I messaged you since you are a seller (so you obviously would know). Obviously you don't want to tell me since it hurts your business of basically "just purchasing off codashop for other users". I expected that, but I gave it a shot by PMing you anyway. You "exposing" my PM doesn't change my stance or add anything new....

Exploit? We are buyng this legitimately. Are you just jealous because you can't do it? I've been using Codashop for the previous years. I've sold over 10k$ worth of Mobile legend diamonds outside of MPGH and 2k$ Valorant Points in MPGH.

Hats off to you for trying to degrade us Valorant point sellers and somewhat MPGH too. People like you is what makes MPGH exciting
    Well unfortunately, your business model is literally making a quick buck cause all you simply do is "purchase off codashop for other people" and charging a fee when doing so. And... I am not degrading MPGH, stop gaslighting lol wtf. Alright bro.

- - - Updated - - -

TL;DR I rant about how Valorant point sellers do it and I just want to know how to do it so I can earn some bucks too.
    From this entire comment, you just sound angry that I want to ask the MPGH community (and sharing the method) how to purchase through codashop Indonesia. I simply want to buy some Valorant Points for cheap. Why would I want to earn some bucks, I'm not you, I otherwise wouldn't share to the community about codashop if I wanted to keep it secret and start my own shop. My original post said "If you guys got any ideas, we can crack this together and all get cheaper Valorant Points." Meaning if more people are able to do the method, I'm happy, as long as it's figured out. Now, I will eventually crack how to pay via Indonesia Codapay, it's just a matter of time (in fact, I've connected with a few Indonesians through friends who could top up my Gojek wallet, however this isn't viable for everyone unless you have these connections so obviously isn't the method I'm looking for). This method isn't some super top secret rocket science SE or whatever, just trial and error.
    Last edited by NoticeKnowThis; 08-02-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    First off. Not jumping through hoops is just buying VP straight up from the store. Buying it offsite on MPGH through a vender like you via bitcoin is already jumping through hoops which is NO different than buying offsite on Codashop (which is a vendor) via their payment wallets. The amount hoops you jump through is the same, you being the middleman literally adds more steps. I never said MPGH isn't trusted, which you just assumed, otherwise why would I post basically your method on marketplace talk (which really isn't a method just essentially buying from a different region LMAO). Thirdly, what I said isn't false, no? You don't seem to deny any part of my original statements.

Like I said in the original post, I literally still don't know which payment method to use since theres about more than 8 of them available for Indonesia specifically. I have successfully been able to purchase Singapore (which isn't cheaper) and Phillipines (which is cheaper but isn't as cheap as Indonesia). I haven't been hiding that I don't know how to use Indonesia, I literally said that in my original statement, which is also why I messaged you since you are a seller (so you obviously would know). Obviously you don't want to tell me since it hurts your business of basically "just purchasing off codashop for other users". I expected that, but I gave it a shot by PMing you anyway. You "exposing" my PM doesn't change my stance or add anything new....

Well unfortunately, your business model is literally making a quick buck cause all you simply do is "purchase off codashop for other people" and charging a fee when doing so. And... I am not degrading MPGH, stop gaslighting lol wtf. Alright bro.

- - - Updated - - -

From this entire comment, you just sound angry that I want to ask the MPGH community (and sharing the method) how to purchase through codashop Indonesia. I simply want to buy some Valorant Points for cheap. Why would I want to earn some bucks, I'm not you, I otherwise wouldn't share to the community about codashop if I wanted to keep it secret and start my own shop. My original post said "If you guys got any ideas, we can crack this together and all get cheaper Valorant Points." Meaning if more people are able to do the method, I'm happy, as long as it's figured out. Now, I will eventually crack how to pay via Indonesia Codapay, it's just a matter of time (in fact, I've connected with a few Indonesians through friends who could top up my Gojek wallet, however this isn't viable for everyone unless you have these connections so obviously isn't the method I'm looking for). This method isn't some super top secret rocket science SE or whatever, just trial and error.
    if u understand how to buy from codashop, i would like if u tell me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't want to argue anymore with you. It's up to the people to decide who is right and who is wrong. You are assuming wrong, you assumed I just buy from codashop where I sell 18$ here which would be 20$ on codashop. Next, I'm not hiding anything. All my customers know I'm buying from a third party website and they will receive an email regarding their order. Good day to you and I hope you find what your heart desires

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I don't want to argue anymore with you. It's up to the people to decide who is right and who is wrong. You are assuming wrong, you assumed I just buy from codashop where I sell 18$ here which would be 20$ on codashop. Next, I'm not hiding anything. All my customers know I'm buying from a third party website and they will receive an email regarding their order. Good day to you and I hope you find what your heart desires
    Yes I agree, after looking through your prices, it seems to be even lower than the Phillipines price on Codashop. You are able to get it $2 cheaper for the 2600 VP i.e. than I can which would be $20. I apologize if it seems as though I was sales trashing as I wasn't specifically targeting you but the in a general scope of those who sell Valorant Points as it seems as though you have the cheapest rates on this forum. However it is undeniable that Valorant Points sellers are acquiring through Codashop, as the process of just using the Riot username, and the EXACT amount of VP you get matches the purchase options on Codashop.
    Last edited by NoticeKnowThis; 08-02-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    Yes I agree, after looking through your prices, it seems to be even lower than the Phillipines price on Codashop. You are able to get it $2 cheaper for the 2600 VP i.e. than I can which would be $20. I apologize if it seems as though I was sales trashing as I wasn't specifically targeting you but the in a general scope of those who sell Valorant Points as it seems as though you have the cheapest rates on this forum. However it is undeniable that Valorant Points sellers are acquiring through Codashop, as the process of just using the Riot username, and the EXACT amount of VP you get matches the purchase options on Codashop.
    To do the method it would honestly take alot more effort then just paying the extra $$ we make as a fee on top of it. i get it you want stuff cheap but we already sell it cheap enough so why not just pay us lmfao? it will take you longer to get the method...

But if you really want to find it go ahead bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so what ? you are mad people are using codashop ?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he is using Philippines Codashop, he is just paying with Globe. You can get cheaper than 2000 globe top up. Public method known for years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    so what ? you are mad people are using codashop ?

No I am not mad about people using codashop, I just want to know myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he is using Philippines Codashop, he is just paying with Globe. You can get cheaper than 2000 globe top up. Public method known for years.
    Thanks for the tip, I didn't know about this being public.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Dude, the method has been public for years. This is not an exploit, the method is totally legit and won't harm any accounts from suspension/bans, etc.
    Not everyone can do that method, so he comes our heroes, selling these points for cheap. It's a win-win case here. Should we be all happy on this?