Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Unhappy How To Tragically Play Support... (Beginner)

Hello my Friend. I see you need to know and here to find out how to play support and dominate botlane. Here we go.

I think everyone wants to play in any lane or just tired to spamming "mid,bot,jung,top" in chat. You don't have to spam but you are going to play which role they left for you, which is support.
    For doing this tutorial you have to do just ONE thing. Which is calming down and trying not to flame or blame anyone. Let your nerves go and play calmly. And there is a one more thing; GET A SUPPORT CHAMP. Because nobody cares which champ you have. Everybody cares what champ you picked.

So i'm hearing you saying "which champ i can play? wtf?" There is so easy champs to play in support role, eg: Morgana, Yuumi, Blitzcrank, Lux(!) etc.

I will suggest you to pick Morgana (1350 BE) because easiest support to play.(Excluded Yuumi ofc.) There is a lot of reason to pick Morgana for support (even it's not a support hero).

First, Morgana's passive is her spells heals herself for 20% of the damage dealt to Champions and Large Minions and Monsters.

Morgana's Q spell is roots the first enemy hit and deals magic damage. When you fulled Morgana's Q spell, it roots the enemy about 3 seconds. It is very handy for getting first blood on botlane. Btw, it is skillshot, i think you won't miss it. It Has 1175 range, which is bigger than turrets attack range (750) and it is easy to hit.

W Spell is Ignites an area for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage every second to enemies inside (deals 150% damage against monsters). Damage is increased by up to 170% based on target's missing Health. W spells cooldown is reduced by 5% every time and Morgana is healed by her passive. It is handy for poke enemy (or helping adc to clean faster the lane.) I don't know if you gonna believe me, i dominated midlane against Yasuo with Morgana...

E Spell is Shields an allied Champion for 5 seconds. The shield absorbs magic damage and prevents disables (Lux's Q&W, BC's Q&E&R, Lulu's Q&W&E&R, WW's Q&E&R etc.) until it breaks. It is soooooooooooooooooooo handy if you use it on adc on the right time. That's it.

R Spell is Morgana chains herself to nearby enemy Champions, dealing magic damage and slowing them by 20%. After 3 seconds, enemies unable to break the chains take additional magic damage and are stunned for 1.5 seconds and grants True Sight.
    While casting Soul Shackles, Morgana gains Movement Speed towards chained enemies. There is a combo i want to share with you,Buy a Zhonya's Hourglass, Flash into enemy team and press R and use Zhonya quickly, win teamfight with your team and win the game. It seems easy but it's kinda hard.

There is Morgana Support Runes:

So that's it guys, you are ready to "Tragically" play support role... I hope it is helpful. GG!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ogzndmx For This Useful Post:

KKannade (11-04-2020)

Thanks

Pick Morgana

Ready to climb to Master

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Bro I got to IRON 3 now THANKS!!!
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks