Thread: not ban evading

Thanks

not ban evading

Apparentlly I (Gold Digger) got banned for ban evasion (daylight) after creating a SE thread and after giving a vouch copy to a staff member @Bodvar
    I ain't lying and saying I didn't know him, I've known him and he thought me how to proper SE but 2 months ago he just disappeared from Disc0rd, and apparentlly managed to get banned here, when I wanted to SE, I gave him my email address and he created the account for me, but how is this ban evading when we're not the same person. @RespectNF , I hope you understand and please state what you said in DM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    You have direct ip match with him, you now tried after he was banned to open a service of the same kind as him with nearly identical thread design. You are definitely him. @gold digger 2

Thanks
    I totally understand the IP match at the start, I can understand why that, he is the one who opened that "Gold Digger" account using my email, you can check the previous gold digger's email if you want to, he used my email to open that account in case i'll want to open up a store as when he thought me the SE method, he said he'll guide me exactly how and what to do in the store and this is also why i'm opening a store like he did.
    Do we have the same IP now or was it only when the account was registered? Please understand me, I've waited so long to open this store. What should I do? Another vouch copy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    You don't match on the registration ip,you match on a different ip. You opening a store after he was banned as well as identical threads is not a coincidence. Another vouch copy won't help, refund/resolve all scam reports per which you were banned and you can get unbanned on your main account.

Thanks
    Also , about the thread design thing you said, I bought my thread design from @SNDjAN few days ago after the vouch copy has been received by @Bodvar .
    I have no idea who daylight got his design from, you can ask @SNDjAN if he made him a thread design and i'm sure the answer will be no, but I guarrantee you that we're not the same guy.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no reason in refunding daylight's customers. It is not my fault!
    He thought me how to se logitech so that's why im doing my store like his!
    the design doesn't say anything!

- - - Updated - - -

On what IPs do we match?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    There's enough connection to prove its the same person, You can either come clean or stay banned.

Dispute denied.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Just wanted to post here that i have unbanned user @Gold Digger after @daylight provided me extensive proof(After he got unbanned) that they are not the same person.