Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,355
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,289

    George floyd bodycam footage


    Daumn. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet. How about you link a channel that's not totally batshit crazy? Regardless, a lack of compliance is not the same thing as resisting, the officer cam footage does not change anything in regards to this case. All it does is expose people's unawareness of their own biases and unsound rational.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

    Crypto (08-07-2020)

  4. #3
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,355
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet. How about you link a channel that's not totally batshit crazy? Regardless, a lack of compliance is not the same thing as resisting, the officer cam footage does not change anything in regards to this case. All it does is expose people's unawareness of their own biases and unsound rational.
    No joke I was seriously going to put in small print "everyone but dab" underneath the video.

    Imagine being unhinged enough to call Daily Mail far-right propaganda.

    Last edited by Shadow; 08-05-2020 at 06:45 PM.

  5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    boy (08-05-2020),Crypto (08-07-2020),Cursed (08-07-2020),JamesHardenMVP (08-08-2020),[MPGH]Nani (08-05-2020),penishead12345 (08-06-2020),Sheep Brain (08-07-2020),sulke (08-06-2020),Tiger. (08-06-2020),[MPGH]Time (08-07-2020)

  6. #4
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    26,081
    Reputation
    3211
    Thanks
    3,408
    My Mood
    Worried
    DailyMail IS known to be a right wing outlet. Most of the stuff I've read from Daily Mail on Snapchat is truthful but also definitely has that spin to it and it's quite obvious. Here though, there's no spin, just raw footage. That being said, this new footage doesn't really add anything imo. It doesn't tell me anything new that I don't already know.
    Rep. Power: 122



    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    Crypto (08-07-2020)

  8. #5
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    No joke I was seriously going to put in small print "everyone but dab" underneath the video.

    Imagine being unhinged enough to call Daily Mail far-right propaganda.

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    DailyMail IS known to be a right wing outlet. Most of the stuff I've read from Daily Mail on Snapchat is truthful but also definitely has that spin to it and it's quite obvious. Here though, there's no spin, just raw footage. That being said, this new footage doesn't really add anything imo. It doesn't tell me anything new that I don't already know.
    Don't click the video and give them any views or revenue in any capacity. They spread conspiracy theories and put out objectively false reporting.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  9. #6
    Sheep Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,995
    Reputation
    1104
    Thanks
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    DailyMail IS known to be a right wing outlet. Most of the stuff I've read from Daily Mail on Snapchat is truthful but also definitely has that spin to it and it's quite obvious. Here though, there's no spin, just raw footage. That being said, this new footage doesn't really add anything imo. It doesn't tell me anything new that I don't already know.
    I don't agree with CNN so don't click on anything of theres and give them revenue in any capacity

  10. #7
    JamesHardenMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    DailyMail IS known to be a right wing outlet. Most of the stuff I've read from Daily Mail on Snapchat is truthful but also definitely has that spin to it and it's quite obvious. Here though, there's no spin, just raw footage. That being said, this new footage doesn't really add anything imo. It doesn't tell me anything new that I don't already know.
    Just got done watching this whole thing. The comment about spin is stupid. Its a video? How is there spin to it? The raw footage has NOTHING to do with the people presenting it. I wish people would resort more to facts than spinning a narrative.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

    - - - Updated - - -



    Don't click the video and give them any views or revenue in any capacity. They spread conspiracy theories and put out objectively false reporting.
    Your argument isnt that solid about it being a far right propaganda. It literally is almost as right leaning as fox news. Alternatively its almost as extreme leaning as CNN. You post a CNN link and everybody is happy, so why cant you regard a video as legit news?

    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-05-2020 at 08:27 PM.
    im gay

  11. #8
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,355
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    Just got done watching this whole thing. The comment about spin is stupid. Its a video? How is there spin to it? The raw footage has NOTHING to do with the people presenting it. I wish people would resort more to facts than spinning a narrative.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Your argument isnt that solid about it being a far right propaganda. It literally is almost as right leaning as fox news. Alternatively its almost as extreme leaning as CNN. You post a CNN link and everybody is happy, so why cant you regard a video as legit news?

    Marxy Marxster aka Dab doesn't care about your facts.

    Marxy Marxster depicts anything right of the left (maybe even far-left) is categorized as far-right.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    DailyMail IS known to be a right wing outlet. Most of the stuff I've read from Daily Mail on Snapchat is truthful but also definitely has that spin to it and it's quite obvious. Here though, there's no spin, just raw footage. That being said, this new footage doesn't really add anything imo. It doesn't tell me anything new that I don't already know.
    CNN is known to be left-wing. Being a right-wing news source doesn't make it any less credible than CNN. Anything left to Center-left and anything right to Center-right is obviously going to have a biased spin to it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Crypto (08-08-2020)

  13. #9
    JamesHardenMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Just got done rewatching it and its kinda heartbreaking. Yeah the guy is resisting the whole way. yeah the guy is being overly difficult. But in the end he is still a human being and was killed. Here is what I kinda see from this whole thing:

    A. The media should have been more truthful about everything. Before watching this, I never knew how badly he was resisting arrest. I am saying this because Floyd was saying alot of stuff and I can see the officer's point of view when hes saying, "I cant breathe" and it being floyd just talking. he was doing a lot of talking. Even refusing to get into a car. The police officer probably thought he was on drugs. Somebody like him being jacked and huge, as well as not thinking straight on drugs could potentially end very badly so the cops were rougher with him. This doesn't excuse anything, just what I saw.

    B. In the end, the result is a life was taken because the police officer broke protocol. he should be punished no doubt about it

    C. BLM has gotten far to out of hand. I dont think this should have resulted in countless riots. The family made like 14million in donations? Jeez.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Marxy Marxster aka Dab doesn't care about your facts.

    Marxy Marxster depicts anything right of the left (maybe even far-left) is categorized as far-right.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Its sad to see people so ignorant. They refuse to see the other side. I read CNN and FOX articles. Its good to see both sides. Ignorance is when you refuse to look at anther's viewpoint because you believe that you are 100% right. Nobody is going to be able to change your mind and theres really no point in conversation with you.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-05-2020 at 08:36 PM.
    im gay

  14. #10
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,355
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet. How about you link a channel that's not totally batshit crazy? Regardless, a lack of compliance is not the same thing as resisting, the officer cam footage does not change anything in regards to this case. All it does is expose people's unawareness of their own biases and unsound rational.
    a lack of compliance is not the same thing as resisting
    I will not comply with your orders.

    I will resist your orders.

    Does anyone see a difference?

    Hey man, I know I used this website in elementary school a lot when I used to read books, but it'll really help you.

    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionar...st%20authority.

    Do you think we should check vocabulary.com to see if it's a fascist right-wing organization before we accept the example?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    Just got done rewatching it and its kinda heartbreaking. Yeah the guy is resisting the whole way. yeah the guy is being overly difficult. But in the end he is still a human being and was killed. Here is what I kinda see from this whole thing:

    A. The media should have been more truthful about everything. Before watching this, I never knew how badly he was resisting arrest. I am saying this because Floyd was saying alot of stuff and I can see the officer's point of view when hes saying, "I cant breathe" and it being floyd just talking. he was doing a lot of talking. Even refusing to get into a car. The police officer probably thought he was on drugs. Somebody like him being jacked and huge, as well as not thinking straight on drugs could potentially end very badly so the cops were rougher with him. This doesn't excuse anything, just what I saw.

    B. In the end, the result is a life was taken because the police officer broke protocol. he should be punished no doubt about it

    C. BLM has gotten far to out of hand. I dont think this should have resulted in countless riots. The family made like 14million in donations? Jeez.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Its sad to see people so ignorant. They refuse to see the other side. I read CNN and FOX articles. Its good to see both sides. Ignorance is when you refuse to look at anther's viewpoint because you believe that you are 100% right. Nobody is going to be able to change your mind and theres really no point in conversation with you.
    Its sad to see people so ignorant. They refuse to see the other side. I read CNN and FOX articles. Its good to see both sides. Ignorance is when you refuse to look at anther's viewpoint because you believe that you are 100% right. Nobody is going to be able to change your mind and theres really no point in conversation with you.
    It's just a bunch of ideologues honestly. There are people who want to be freedom fighters for a cause just for the fuck of it. If any logic was used then ignorance wouldn't be so prevalent. You can't have a logical conversation with someone who truly only thinks with emotions and bias.

    Look at this dude's political quiz map - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...5#post14864225

    There's no point in even trying to have a logical conversation with someone that biased.

  15. #11
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    26,081
    Reputation
    3211
    Thanks
    3,408
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    The comment about spin is stupid. Its a video? How is there spin to it? The raw footage has NOTHING to do with the people presenting it. I wish people would resort more to facts than spinning a narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Here though, there's no spin, just raw footage.
    You should try reading more closely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Marxy Marxster aka Dab doesn't care about your facts.

    CNN is known to be left-wing. Being a right-wing news source doesn't make it any less credible than CNN. Anything left to Center-left and anything right to Center-right is obviously going to have a biased spin to it.
    Never said anything about CNN. If you asked me about CNN, I woulda said they're known to be left leaning so expect a left leaning spin. You both are just assuming that since I said DailyMail is right-leaning, I must like CNN? Didn't expect a simple comment like "News has spin" to be so controversial.
    Last edited by Bernard; 08-05-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    Rep. Power: 122



    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #12
    boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MEGAN ft $NOT
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    987
    Thanks
    706
    My Mood
    Scared
    kinda sad how he kept saying please dont shoot me before he even got out the car

    as far as these comments go, who cares where it's posted its raw bodycam footage

  17. #13
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    snip
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    snip

    Whataboutism, and a red herring.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  18. #14
    JamesHardenMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post




    You should try reading more closely.



    Never said anything about CNN. If you asked me about CNN, I woulda said they're known to be left leaning so expect a left leaning spin. You both are just assuming that since I said DailyMail is right-leaning, I must like CNN? Didn't expect a simple comment like "News has spin" to be so controversial.
    I never disagreed with anything you said. I agreed with you. News has spin to it. It sad that its like this, and its sad that I saw somebody go immediately to discrediting the video because of where it came from. I was following up what you said.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Whataboutism, and a red herring.
    What is there to dispute that you have said lol? Im pretty sure your comment about the source of the video has been disputed.
    im gay

  19. #15
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    Just got done rewatching it and its kinda heartbreaking. Yeah the guy is resisting the whole way. yeah the guy is being overly difficult. But in the end he is still a human being and was killed. Here is what I kinda see from this whole thing:

    A. The media should have been more truthful about everything. Before watching this, I never knew how badly he was resisting arrest. I am saying this because Floyd was saying alot of stuff and I can see the officer's point of view when hes saying, "I cant breathe" and it being floyd just talking. he was doing a lot of talking. Even refusing to get into a car. The police officer probably thought he was on drugs. Somebody like him being jacked and huge, as well as not thinking straight on drugs could potentially end very badly so the cops were rougher with him. This doesn't excuse anything, just what I saw.

    B. In the end, the result is a life was taken because the police officer broke protocol. he should be punished no doubt about it

    C. BLM has gotten far to out of hand. I dont think this should have resulted in countless riots. The family made like 14million in donations? Jeez.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Its sad to see people so ignorant. They refuse to see the other side. I read CNN and FOX articles. Its good to see both sides. Ignorance is when you refuse to look at anther's viewpoint because you believe that you are 100% right. Nobody is going to be able to change your mind and theres really no point in conversation with you.

    A) Resistance and a lack of compliance are not the same thing.

    B) So shut the fuck up then.

    C) A very small portion of the total number of protests have been violent or had looting. Of those that did turn violent, there is a lot of false flag operations committed by right wing fringe groups, and with the recent deployment of kidnappers by the federal government cities like Portland saw an increase in agitation due to their presence, and it just so happen to calm back down after the agitators left, which likely was all a strategy on behalf of the White House to create campaign rhetoric out of inciting violent protests. Here are relevant articles
    https://www.ajc.com/news/police-iden...ENHMCUHN6ZTLY/
    https://www.dcreport.org/2020/08/03/...e-quiet-again/
    https://www.thenation.com/article/ac...ifa-trump-fbi/
    https://www.npr.org/2020/06/09/87327...ht-over-unrest
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...l/?arc404=true



    as for your final statement, maybe you should try broadening your scope of information beyond just corporate media. Instead of generalizing entire arrays of topics as "left vs right" or one side versus another, maybe you should actually put the time and effort into understanding what the fuck you're trying to talk about.


    I'm out, enjoy your cluster fuck of low IQ bullshit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    What is there to dispute that you have said lol? Im pretty sure your comment about the source of the video has been disputed.
    Bringing up CNN when I point out the DailyMail is a far right conspiracy site is a whataboutism and a red herring.




    Edit: If you idiots want to conversation with me then we can do so over a voice chat, I'm not going to waste my time writing paragraphs of text for children who have 0 interest in a good faith conversation and would rather treat things as generalizations and not recognize when they're being illogical. Feel free to waste your time trying to retort something here because at the end of the day, you're propagating far right wing conspiracy sites, and nothing in the footage changes the murder case.
    Last edited by Dab; 08-05-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 08:42 AM
  2. Bodycam footage shows Police Shoot Man Dead
    By Default in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 04:26 PM
  3. George Bush Does Teletubbies
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 04:38 AM
  4. more amazing footage from jerry springer
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. George W. Goes to Vietnam
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 11:14 AM