Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,902
    Reputation
    5531
    Thanks
    40,733
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    Sadly I cannot tell you what I know. People on this forum who know me are familiar that I'm very close to where this happened. I have been told things by friends within the system that I dare not repeat - as I'm afraid of the FBI showing up at my door and questioning how I found out information that hasn't been publicly released... Yet. The facts will be released eventually and I'll gladly talk to you about what I know, but for the current moment all I can say is the narrative being pushed around her being killed while sleeping is false. Wait for the forensics about the case to be released... All I can say.
    tips@fbi.gov





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  2. #32
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    6,086
    Reputation
    3176
    Thanks
    4,399
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bro when the FBI showed up at my door 4 years ago they were very familiar with MPGH and my activity on it... As well as a few other darker forums, some of which are long gone. Not taking the risk, maybe if we were face to face with phones far away, but that's still a big maybe.


    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Also IM isn't buggy at all


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  3. #33
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I think part of the issue here is... why even bring up the fact thst it's right wing. It's a video a guy secretly recorded on his phone. Not some hit piece against liberals.
    Because there are other sources you could link so you don't profit a bunch of conspiracy theorists who propagate a bunch of shit that has real world ramifications. The whole point was don't contribute to them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    A. You literally haven't said anything to back up your point. You just said, "you are wrong, stfu". The argument about resisting/lack of compliance is stupid. Fact is the officer tried to put him in the car multiple times. He resisted the officer in every turn. If he just complied with what the officer had told him to do instead of resisting him he would still be alive. The officer killed him yes, but he was literally breaking the law. I dont understand what theres still to fight about?

    If you tell me to do something and I don't do that, it's not resisting it's non-compliance. If you put your hand on my hand (at 1:11) and hold your hand there while asking me to do something and I don't do that, that's not resisting it's non-compliance. When you put your hand on my shoulder (1:15) and you tell me to do something but I don't do it, that's not resistance it's non compliance. You are conflating the office putting hands on him, and him not complying with his directions as physical resistance. At 1:44 the office finally physically forces the man out of the car, and he doesn't physically resist or pull back, the camera is then snuffed for the next few seconds and he's handcuffing him. Here you hear a cop say "stop resisting", just because he says this doesn't mean hes resisting, if anything the officer should've continued to give directions and tell him what to do, instead of screaming "stop this" it should've been "do this". Regardless, up to this point there is still no resistance, only non-compliance. At the point the cops are putting him in the car, this is the only point you could claim he's "resisting" because he physically refuses to go into the car and physically stops the officers from improperly putting im in the car (There is a proper way to force someone into the back of a squad car, they did not do it).

    Regardless of these facts, let's assume he's resisting. That does not warrant being choked in an authorized hold at that. You saying "well if he didn't resist he would've died" is a fucking hindsight bias, it offers no solution and it DAMN SURE isn't a justification. Oh and by the way there was reports they actually knew each other and it was premeditated, which was recently disputed with changes in the story of the report.




    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post

    B. I can say this because its the truth? I should shut the fuck up when I am stating my opinion!

    C. So what happened with Chaz, or in Portland, etc is not violent?

    If you agree the guy should be charged and the video changes nothing, why are you sitting on here attempting to justify the actions of the cop. Before you respond with "No im not" first, shut the fuck up, second, you literally just attempted to justify it by resorting to a hindsight bias. With that being said, you're just running your mouth for the sake of running it at this point.

    That is an association fallacy. Because Chaz or Portland had violent protests, all the protests must be violent. That is unsound. The reality is there were violent protests, and the overwhelming majority of protests have been non-violent as you would expect if you weren't committing a basic fallacy the entire time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    Again, you refuse to listen to other views or have any conversations. You call people idiots and just fuck off.
    I literally listened to every stupid thing that you just spewed. Listening and agreeing are two separate things, and for simple misunderstandings like this are why I refer to idiots like you as idiots.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  4. #34
    JamesHardenMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Because there are other sources you could link so you don't profit a bunch of conspiracy theorists who propagate a bunch of shit that has real world ramifications. The whole point was don't contribute to them.

    - - - Updated - - -




    If you tell me to do something and I don't do that, it's not resisting it's non-compliance. If you put your hand on my hand (at 1:11) and hold your hand there while asking me to do something and I don't do that, that's not resisting it's non-compliance. When you put your hand on my shoulder (1:15) and you tell me to do something but I don't do it, that's not resistance it's non compliance. You are conflating the office putting hands on him, and him not complying with his directions as physical resistance. At 1:44 the office finally physically forces the man out of the car, and he doesn't physically resist or pull back, the camera is then snuffed for the next few seconds and he's handcuffing him. Here you hear a cop say "stop resisting", just because he says this doesn't mean hes resisting, if anything the officer should've continued to give directions and tell him what to do, instead of screaming "stop this" it should've been "do this". Regardless, up to this point there is still no resistance, only non-compliance. At the point the cops are putting him in the car, this is the only point you could claim he's "resisting" because he physically refuses to go into the car and physically stops the officers from improperly putting im in the car (There is a proper way to force someone into the back of a squad car, they did not do it).

    Regardless of these facts, let's assume he's resisting. That does not warrant being choked in an authorized hold at that. You saying "well if he didn't resist he would've died" is a fucking hindsight bias, it offers no solution and it DAMN SURE isn't a justification. Oh and by the way there was reports they actually knew each other and it was premeditated, which was recently disputed with changes in the story of the report.







    If you agree the guy should be charged and the video changes nothing, why are you sitting on here attempting to justify the actions of the cop. Before you respond with "No im not" first, shut the fuck up, second, you literally just attempted to justify it by resorting to a hindsight bias. With that being said, you're just running your mouth for the sake of running it at this point.

    That is an association fallacy. Because Chaz or Portland had violent protests, all the protests must be violent. That is unsound. The reality is there were violent protests, and the overwhelming majority of protests have been non-violent as you would expect if you weren't committing a basic fallacy the entire time.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I literally listened to every stupid thing that you just spewed. Listening and agreeing are two separate things, and for simple misunderstandings like this are why I refer to idiots like you as idiots.
    I literally can't deal with your stupidity anymore.

    He resisted the moment the cop tried to put him in the car and he refused. My whole point is that this could all be avoided if he had just gotten in the back of the car and that the whole thing was reported on by the media disingenuously. They offered to open the windows and turn on the AC. I never said what the cop did was justified. But the way it was reported on put the situation severely out of context. It made it a race riot when it was a shitty cop problem. You are an ignorant child that probably thinks the shit Antifa does is fine.

    The video does change something. This has been reported on massively wrong. This shit has happened to white people before. Look up Tony Timpa. But suddenly the moment this happens to Floyd this is cause for a race riot. This shit show was not a racism incident. The family made $40m from donations. The media reported on this totally wrong from day 1. Riots and protests happened because of this. And in the end there isn't even going to be a guilty verdict. I cant point to you hoe many shitshows could have been avoided had the Floyd incident been reported on properly. Like the cops that shot the guy in the Wendy's parking lot for stealing their tazor an trying to shoot them. They got brought up on manager charges. The Chaz situation could have been avoided. Literal riots in the middle of a pandemic could have been avoided.

    You do refuse to listen to what others say. You literally said "I'm out, enjoy your cluster fuck of low IQ bullshit." And came back and replied.



    You are a manchild.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-08-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    im gay

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesHardenMVP For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-08-2020)

  6. #35
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    My whole point is that this could all be avoided if he had just gotten in the back of the car. .

    Your whole point is a hindsight bias? Glad we established there is zero correlation with your unsound point and whether or not the actions of the officer were justified.


    As for protests, majority as I said are peaceful. A handful were non-peaceful, of that handful there were false flag operations committed by right wing fringe groups, and law enforcement or unidentified federal officers agitating protestors. Does that mean there was zero violence or looting that wasn't a result of provocation or false flags? No. It just means of the small portion of non peaceful protests, most of them involved bad faith actors. The biggest examples being the Umbrella man who was attempting to start looting/violence by going around breaking windows, he was apart of the hells angles. The trump bible photo opt, where the protestors were peacefully expressing their rights and were unlawfully attacked by officers to clear them out so Trump could have a photo opt. And the biggest one being the recent discharge of federal agents who were both unwelcomed by the city and state, and did not create an operation or plan with local law enforcement, recent reports showed that after they had left the protests in portland where they were discharged went back to being peaceful.

    So you can sit here and be irrational all day long, just don't expect to get away with it when I see the dumb shit you say. And guess what if me pointing out your cognitive biases and fallacies upsets you, THEN GOOOOOOOD! Because it fucking should, you should be upset with yourself for conducting yourself in an illogical manner. But thats likely not the case, and instead you're just upset because I didn't just tell you you were wrong, or correct you, I fuckin went the extra yard and explained WHY you were wrong or rather unsound. A hindsight bias offers no solution, nor is it a valid justification. If you go to a doctor for a broken arm, the doctor doesn't say "well you shouldn't have jumped off the roof if you didn't want a broken arm" then send you home. He tells you about the problem, whether it's fractured broke, what place, etc... then he solves it.



    Edit: Just to drive home why your point is unsound let me throw out some more examples of hindsight bias.

    A women gets pregnant, doesn't want the child, so she has an abortion. The doctor doesn't say "well you shouldn't have had sex if you didn't want to have a baby", that would provide no solution, it's a hindsight bias, in hindsight, that may be the case, but to make that your "whole point" would be you committing hindsight bias.


    Do you understand what I am saying to you? or are you displaying another cognitive bias at this very moment as you read this, the backfire effect? Does me pointing these things out to you, reinforce your previous beliefs or unsound point? If so, you're actively displaying the backfire effect. Hope this pisses you off, because thats the only way you're going to get it through your head.
    Last edited by Dab; 08-08-2020 at 01:42 AM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  7. #36
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26,477
    Reputation
    3576
    Thanks
    4,449
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    If you tell me to do something and I don't do that, it's not resisting it's non-compliance.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resisting_arrest

    Minnesota:

    Obstructing Legal Process, Arrest, or Firefighting:

    obstructs, hinders, or prevents the lawful execution of any legal process, civil or criminal, or apprehension of another on a charge or conviction of a criminal offense; (2) obstructs, resists, or interferes with a peace officer while the officer is engaged in the performance of official duties; (3) interferes with or obstructs a firefighter while the firefighter is engaged in the performance of official duties; (4) interferes with or obstructs a member of an ambulance service personnel crew, as defined in section144E.001, subdivision 3a, who is providing, or attempting to provide, emergency care; or (5) by force or threat of force endeavors to obstruct any employee of the Department of Revenue while the employee is lawfully engaged in the performance of official duties for the purpose of deterring or interfering with the performance of those duties.[35]

    if you're gonna be pissed about @JamesHardenMVP saying "My whole point is that this could all be avoided if he had just gotten in the back of the car." because it is a bias that is not useful to the situation, your post saying "The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet. How about you link a channel that's not totally batshit crazy?" is also pretty useless to the situation, both of you have made points apart from that statement anyway.

    Hindsight Bias: Hindsight bias is a term used in psychology to explain the tendency of people to overestimate their ability to have predicted an outcome that could not possibly have been predicted.

    How is saying that complying with the cops may have led to a better resolution considered an outcome that could not possibly have been predicted? Anyways talking about a bias and the psychology of a person serves no value to this discussion and even so, you bitching about a bias isn't of help to the discussion either. Discuss the content at hand instead of the psychology of the person posting it.

    instead of being pissed about muh bias on this part "My whole point is that this could all be avoided if he had just gotten in the back of the car." read the rest of this post as well:

    "The video does change something. This has been reported on massively wrong. This shit has happened to white people before. Look up Tony Timpa. But suddenly the moment this happens to Floyd this is cause for a race riot. This shit show was not a racism incident. The family made $40m from donations. The media reported on this totally wrong from day 1. Riots and protests happened because of this. And in the end there isn't even going to be a guilty verdict. I cant point to you hoe many shitshows could have been avoided had the Floyd incident been reported on properly. Like the cops that shot the guy in the Wendy's parking lot for stealing their tazor an trying to shoot them. They got brought up on manager charges. The Chaz situation could have been avoided. Literal riots in the middle of a pandemic could have been avoided."

    The video shows lack of training if anything and not racism.
    Last edited by Time; 08-08-2020 at 07:31 AM.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    andrew12 (08-09-2020),Cursed (08-08-2020),JamesHardenMVP (08-09-2020),[MPGH]Shadow (08-08-2020),Sheep Brain (08-09-2020)

  9. #37
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,355
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Your whole point is a hindsight bias? Glad we established there is zero correlation with your unsound point and whether or not the actions of the officer were justified.


    As for protests, majority as I said are peaceful. A handful were non-peaceful, of that handful there were false flag operations committed by right wing fringe groups, and law enforcement or unidentified federal officers agitating protestors. Does that mean there was zero violence or looting that wasn't a result of provocation or false flags? No. It just means of the small portion of non peaceful protests, most of them involved bad faith actors. The biggest examples being the Umbrella man who was attempting to start looting/violence by going around breaking windows, he was apart of the hells angles. The trump bible photo opt, where the protestors were peacefully expressing their rights and were unlawfully attacked by officers to clear them out so Trump could have a photo opt. And the biggest one being the recent discharge of federal agents who were both unwelcomed by the city and state, and did not create an operation or plan with local law enforcement, recent reports showed that after they had left the protests in portland where they were discharged went back to being peaceful.

    So you can sit here and be irrational all day long, just don't expect to get away with it when I see the dumb shit you say. And guess what if me pointing out your cognitive biases and fallacies upsets you, THEN GOOOOOOOD! Because it fucking should, you should be upset with yourself for conducting yourself in an illogical manner. But thats likely not the case, and instead you're just upset because I didn't just tell you you were wrong, or correct you, I fuckin went the extra yard and explained WHY you were wrong or rather unsound. A hindsight bias offers no solution, nor is it a valid justification. If you go to a doctor for a broken arm, the doctor doesn't say "well you shouldn't have jumped off the roof if you didn't want a broken arm" then send you home. He tells you about the problem, whether it's fractured broke, what place, etc... then he solves it.



    Edit: Just to drive home why your point is unsound let me throw out some more examples of hindsight bias.

    A women gets pregnant, doesn't want the child, so she has an abortion. The doctor doesn't say "well you shouldn't have had sex if you didn't want to have a baby", that would provide no solution, it's a hindsight bias, in hindsight, that may be the case, but to make that your "whole point" would be you committing hindsight bias.


    Do you understand what I am saying to you? or are you displaying another cognitive bias at this very moment as you read this, the backfire effect? Does me pointing these things out to you, reinforce your previous beliefs or unsound point? If so, you're actively displaying the backfire effect. Hope this pisses you off, because thats the only way you're going to get it through your head.
    This dude is mpgh's AOC.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    andrew12 (08-09-2020),Cursed (08-08-2020),JamesHardenMVP (08-09-2020),Sheep Brain (08-09-2020)

  11. #38
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    6,086
    Reputation
    3176
    Thanks
    4,399
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

    .....
    The video shows lack of training if anything and not racism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This dude is mpgh's AOC.


    MPGH General is still alive, love this. Big sad I can't rep.


    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Also IM isn't buggy at all


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-08-2020),[MPGH]Time (08-09-2020)

  13. #39
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    24,119
    Reputation
    4646
    Thanks
    12,167
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    Bro when the FBI showed up at my door 4 years ago they were very familiar with MPGH and my activity on it... As well as a few other darker forums, some of which are long gone. Not taking the risk, maybe if we were face to face with phones far away, but that's still a big maybe.
    WHEN THE WEED TOO STRONG



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #40
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post




    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resisting_arrest

    Minnesota:

    Obstructing Legal Process, Arrest, or Firefighting:

    obstructs, hinders, or prevents the lawful execution of any legal process, civil or criminal, or apprehension of another on a charge or conviction of a criminal offense; (2) obstructs, resists, or interferes with a peace officer while the officer is engaged in the performance of official duties; (3) interferes with or obstructs a firefighter while the firefighter is engaged in the performance of official duties; (4) interferes with or obstructs a member of an ambulance service personnel crew, as defined in section144E.001, subdivision 3a, who is providing, or attempting to provide, emergency care; or (5) by force or threat of force endeavors to obstruct any employee of the Department of Revenue while the employee is lawfully engaged in the performance of official duties for the purpose of deterring or interfering with the performance of those duties.[35]

    if you're gonna be pissed about @JamesHardenMVP saying "My whole point is that this could all be avoided if he had just gotten in the back of the car." because it is a bias that is not useful to the situation, your post saying "The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet. How about you link a channel that's not totally batshit crazy?" is also pretty useless to the situation, both of you have made points apart from that statement anyway.

    Hindsight Bias: Hindsight bias is a term used in psychology to explain the tendency of people to overestimate their ability to have predicted an outcome that could not possibly have been predicted.

    How is saying that complying with the cops may have led to a better resolution considered an outcome that could not possibly have been predicted? Anyways talking about a bias and the psychology of a person serves no value to this discussion and even so, you bitching about a bias isn't of help to the discussion either. Discuss the content at hand instead of the psychology of the person posting it.

    instead of being pissed about muh bias on this part "My whole point is that this could all be avoided if he had just gotten in the back of the car." read the rest of this post as well:

    "The video does change something. This has been reported on massively wrong. This shit has happened to white people before. Look up Tony Timpa. But suddenly the moment this happens to Floyd this is cause for a race riot. This shit show was not a racism incident. The family made $40m from donations. The media reported on this totally wrong from day 1. Riots and protests happened because of this. And in the end there isn't even going to be a guilty verdict. I cant point to you hoe many shitshows could have been avoided had the Floyd incident been reported on properly. Like the cops that shot the guy in the Wendy's parking lot for stealing their tazor an trying to shoot them. They got brought up on manager charges. The Chaz situation could have been avoided. Literal riots in the middle of a pandemic could have been avoided."

    The video shows lack of training if anything and not racism.
    Never said anything about racism, also the video doesn't indicate a lack of training it indicates insufficient training IE the officer murdering the guy instead of using proper technique to put him into the car. Also a hindsight bias isn't dependent on the outcome being possible to predict or not. Saying "if he didn't resist he wouldn't have died" is overconfidence in what could've happen. If you want to add more information to the prediction, there were reports the officer had history with floyd. I could do the same thing he did and say "the cop would've killed him anyways because he knew him". That would be equally illogical and unproductive to the topic as him saying if he didn't resist he wouldn't have died.

    Also if you're going to throw out he was resisting for not getting in the cop car, how about we point out the fucking cops didn't use proper technique to get him in there in the first place. If they did so, then I would agree sure he was resisting. I'm not going to make an argument about someone who died due to the incompetence of a government official being somehow in the wrong or in any capacity being at fault for his wrongful death because he refused to enter a police vehicle he wasn't actively being forced into with proper technique or procedure. Go ahead and die on that hill.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  15. #41
    ryandu101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UY Scuti Star
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet.
    LOL you're joking, right?

  16. #42
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    26,081
    Reputation
    3211
    Thanks
    3,408
    My Mood
    Worried
    This was released by PoliceActivity today, showing George Floyd's arrest. It's about 30 minutes long. My guess is it will be better than the "full video" posted in the original post. I just woke up so I haven't watched it yet.

    Rep. Power: 122



    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  17. #43
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    This was released by PoliceActivity today, showing George Floyd's arrest. It's about 30 minutes long. My guess is it will be better than the "full video" posted in the original post. I just woke up so I haven't watched it yet.

    That's not how you're suppose to put someone into the back of a squad car. Just pushing the guy to essentially shove him inside opens yourself up for liability. Police are suppose to be trained to put their hand on their head and if need be you push their arms which should be cuffed behind their back upward so their body naturally bends over, and if it's a struggle another cop is suppose to grab the legs/feet and help slide them in.

    Regardless anyone who thinks this video in any capacity justifies murder is wrong. The guy was already gassing himself out and when you have a cop on your neck for 10 minutes with 2 others holding you completely still of course you're going to die from asphyxia. What this comes down to is competence, the cops were too incompetent to put him into a squad car, and then they were too incompetent to notice the guy needs medical attention, and they're making it worse.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  18. #44
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,355
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    That's not how you're suppose to put someone into the back of a squad car. Just pushing the guy to essentially shove him inside opens yourself up for liability. Police are suppose to be trained to put their hand on their head and if need be you push their arms which should be cuffed behind their back upward so their body naturally bends over, and if it's a struggle another cop is suppose to grab the legs/feet and help slide them in.

    Regardless anyone who thinks this video in any capacity justifies murder is wrong. The guy was already gassing himself out and when you have a cop on your neck for 10 minutes with 2 others holding you completely still of course you're going to die from asphyxia. What this comes down to is competence, the cops were too incompetent to put him into a squad car, and then they were too incompetent to notice the guy needs medical attention, and they're making it worse.
    Your racism and xenophobia are on full display. How alt-right of you to label an oppressed BLACK male as a "someone". God damn chud.

  19. #45
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,246
    Reputation
    652
    Thanks
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Your racism and xenophobia are on full display. How alt-right of you to label an oppressed BLACK male as a "someone". God damn chud.

    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 08:42 AM
  2. Bodycam footage shows Police Shoot Man Dead
    By Default in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 04:26 PM
  3. George Bush Does Teletubbies
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 04:38 AM
  4. more amazing footage from jerry springer
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. George W. Goes to Vietnam
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 11:14 AM