Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/
    Lol. This looks like a blog. Here let me make one really quick and link the url... www.realfactsnotfakewhatsoever.com
    empty space here. hello

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    A) Resistance and a lack of compliance are not the same thing.

B) So shut the fuck up then.

C) A very small portion of the total number of protests have been violent or had looting. Of those that did turn violent, there is a lot of false flag operations committed by right wing fringe groups, and with the recent deployment of kidnappers by the federal government cities like Portland saw an increase in agitation due to their presence, and it just so happen to calm back down after the agitators left, which likely was all a strategy on behalf of the White House to create campaign rhetoric out of inciting violent protests. Here are relevant articles
    https://www.ajc.com/news/police-iden...ENHMCUHN6ZTLY/
    https://www.dcreport.org/2020/08/03/...e-quiet-again/
    https://www.thenation.com/article/ac...ifa-trump-fbi/
    https://www.npr.org/2020/06/09/87327...ht-over-unrest
    https://www.washingtonpos*****m/inves...l/?arc404=true

as for your final statement, maybe you should try broadening your scope of information beyond just corporate media. Instead of generalizing entire arrays of topics as "left vs right" or one side versus another, maybe you should actually put the time and effort into understanding what the fuck you're trying to talk about.

I'm out, enjoy your cluster fuck of low IQ bullshit.
    A. You literally haven't said anything to back up your point. You just said, "you are wrong, stfu". The argument about resisting/lack of compliance is stupid. Fact is the officer tried to put him in the car multiple times. He resisted the officer in every turn. If he just complied with what the officer had told him to do instead of resisting him he would still be alive. The officer killed him yes, but he was literally breaking the law. I dont understand what theres still to fight about?

B. I can say this because its the truth? I should shut the fuck up when I am stating my opinion!

C. So what happened with Chaz, or in Portland, etc is not violent?

"there is a lot of false flag operations committed by right wing fringe groups, and with the recent deployment of kidnappers by the federal government cities like Portland saw an increase in agitation due to their presence, and it just so happen to calm back down after the agitators left, which likely was all a strategy on behalf of the White House to create campaign rhetoric out of inciting violent protests. Here are relevant articles"
    What a crazy nut. People fighting for equality is merely a cover that the Trump administration uses for retoric? You literally keep linking left learning publications. I can link 10 links about violent protests to you as well.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-dec...ry?id=71994983

You literally live in an echo chamber of your own ideals.

"maybe you should try broadening your scope of information beyond just corporate media. Instead of generalizing entire arrays of topics as "left vs right" or one side versus another, maybe you should actually put the time and effort into understanding what the fuck you're trying to talk about. "
    Literally every link you posted here can be generalized as left vs rigth. All of the links you sent me are left leaning.

For example from your own reply: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/dcreport-org/

"In review, The DCReport has a left-center bias in reporting choices and occasionally uses loaded words in the headlines such as this: Trump Fiddles As The World Burns … And Drowns, Dries And Dies. This website has a clear anti-Trump bias but sources all information correctly. In the whole, the majority of stories on this website favor the left, but not overtly." Hypocricy.

" one side versus another"
    I never said it was one side versus the other. I literally said that Floyd's death was tragic, but the way the media handled it was very

"I'm out, enjoy your cluster fuck of low IQ bullshit. "
    Again, you refuse to listen to other views or have any conversations. You call people idiots and just fuck off.

"Bringing up CNN when I point out the DailyMail is a far right conspiracy site is a whataboutism and a red herring."
    Yes, this is AFTER we also said that the source has nothing to do with the material. Its a video. Not written by anyone. Its factual.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-05-2020 at 10:06 PM.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It’s real footage, what’s the big fuckin deal here people? This thread is the most some of you have written in your entire lives

OP: @Shadow It’s pretty fucked, unfortunately it’s so close that it’s really only good for audio but I’ve seen it all before.

Last edited by Hennessy; 08-06-2020 at 01:26 AM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet. How about you link a channel that's not totally batshit crazy? Regardless, a lack of compliance is not the same thing as resisting, the officer cam footage does not change anything in regards to this case. All it does is expose people's unawareness of their own biases and unsound rational.
    It was leaked first to the Daily Mail. I wouldn't really read much more into it after that. I mean, hell, I'd probably link this too, since it's where I read up about it first. Plus, it's just a video. Not a whole lot of bias here.
    Just watch the video and make your conclusions. Just my thoughts.

But yeah this changes nothing. My thoughts: There is still no strong evidence for a second degree charge, but a third degree charge is clear as day. DC will get acquited from a second degree charge, but guilty of a third degree.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-06-2020 at 01:21 AM.
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    It was leaked first to the Daily Mail. I wouldn't really read much more into it after that. I mean, hell, I'd probably link this too, since it's where I read up about it first. Plus, it's just a video. Not a whole lot of bias here.
    Just watch the video and make your conclusions. Just my thoughts.

But yeah this changes nothing. My thoughts: There is still no strong evidence for a second degree charge, but a third degree charge is clear as day. DC will get acquited from a second degree charge, but guilty of a third degree.
    Yeah thats the problem. Can you imagine the riots/outrage when the verdict is reached? Its going to be more rioting.
    im gay

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

You should try reading more closely.

Never said anything about CNN. If you asked me about CNN, I woulda said they're known to be left leaning so expect a left leaning spin. You both are just assuming that since I said DailyMail is right-leaning, I must like CNN? Didn't expect a simple comment like "News has spin" to be so controversial.
    No, it's not controversial to say that new is spun, I actually agree. But stating that Daily Mail has a right-wing bias when it has nothing to do with the video or my point is the same as me assuming you like CNN. The only thing I said was that Daily Mail isn't a far-right outlet, which it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    Yeah thats the problem. Can you imagine the riots/outrage when the verdict is reached? Its going to be more rioting.
    Americans just like following trends. BLM wants to be Hong Kong so bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    But stating that Daily Mail has a right-wing bias when it has nothing to do with the video or my point is the same as me assuming you like CNN. The only thing I said was that Daily Mail isn't a far-right outlet, which it isn't.
    Oh I only said that statement cause Dab said "The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet." and I'm just saying that there's SOME validity to that statement. Does it matter in this thread? No since the video is just raw footage, no pundits or anything. But it's one of those "well TECHNICALLY you're not wrong" moments.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks

Oh I only said that statement cause Dab said "The channel you linked is a far right propaganda outlet." and I'm just saying that there's SOME validity to that statement. Does it matter in this thread? No since the video is just raw footage, no pundits or anything. But it's one of those "well TECHNICALLY you're not wrong" moments.
    There's no validity in what Dab said. If a channel is right-winged, it has a right-wing bias, it has nothing to do with far-right. I'd say the same thing if the ideologies were reversed. One of the major ideas plaguing politics right now is the assumption that far-left/far-right have anything to do with the left and right, that is an idea that creates retards who sperg out like Dab does on a daily basis... It's disingenuous and a catalyst for conflict.

Thanks

I think part of the issue here is... why even bring up the fact thst it's right wing. It's a video a guy secretly recorded on his phone. Not some hit piece against liberals.

Donator since 09•16•2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think part of the issue here is... why even bring up the fact thst it's right wing. It's a video a guy secretly recorded on his phone. Not some hit piece against liberals.
    It shouldn't have been brought up cause I don't believe DailyMail's leanings affect them posting straight up raw footage. But if someone brings up the fact that DailyMail is known to be right leaning, I'm not going to deny the fact that it is. It's relevancy is not up for me to decide, I'm just pointing out the facts. Everyone here is majority saying that in this case the source of the leaked footage doesn't really matter, and I agree, but I'm not going to say the Earth is flat just because it's not relevant. Like lets say RT News leaked the footage and Dab said oh RT News is a Russian media outlet funded by the Russian government. Maybe not super relevant to George Floyd? But not false. Or if I randomly came in this thread and said the sky is blue. Not super relevant but not false.

TLDR: It's not relevant, but it's not entirely false.
    Last edited by Bernard; 08-06-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks

It shouldn't have been brought up cause I don't believe DailyMail's leanings affect them posting straight up raw footage. But if someone brings up the fact that DailyMail is known to be right leaning, I'm not going to deny the fact that it is. It's relevancy is not up for me to decide, I'm just pointing out the facts. Everyone here is majority saying that in this case the source of the leaked footage doesn't really matter, and I agree, but I'm not going to say the Earth is flat just because it's not relevant. Like lets say RT News leaked the footage and Dab said oh RT News is a Russian media outlet funded by the Russian government. Maybe not super relevant to George Floyd? But not false. Or if I randomly came in this thread and said the sky is blue. Not super relevant but not false.

TLDR: It's not relevant, but it's not entirely false.
    seems to just be a reason to cause unnecessary conflict. but whatever who cares anyway.

can a charge be downgraded after it has been upgraded? so he was charged with 2nd degree murder. but if the court fails to prove 2nd degree murder, but easily can charge 3rd degree, will they levy that charge instead?

Donator since 09•16•2011

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    In short, Dab is a fucking idiot and we've known it for quite some time... We're just lucky his bitchass isn't staff anymore, otherwise he'd be getting anything negatively said about him deleted. Well, not anymore. Apparently you should get flamed when 'far right media' posts undoctored footage of the biggest police vs public case in history because they have bias.... As if every news media in existence doesn't have a bias... But as said prior in this thread, anything right of left is far right to Dab.

Original Video:
    And we wonder why it hadn't been released by the US, it paints the whole narrative and George isn't presented as this great martyr anymore. The dude resisted nearly the whole way, he was high as shit, bystander cops were worried about 'excited delirium, he had foam and blood coming out of his mouth, he asked to lay down on the concrete and refused to get in car. The knee shouldn't have been placed on his neck, but it's not 2nd degree and needs to go back to 3rd degree. The other officers in this situation, especially the one worried about excited delirium, will be exhonerated.

Wait til' you hear the truth about the Breonna Taylor, there's a reason the cops have not been charged... Just waiting on the Louisville PD to publicly release what I know, but they're afraid the city will burn(Which it will). Damn shame, but the truth about her situation needs to be released - it defeats the whole 'In bed while sleeping black' narrative. Wait til the PD releases the information and come back to this post saying I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

JamesHardenMVP (08-08-2020),Matthew (08-07-2020),[MPGH]Time (08-07-2020)

Thanks
    Should not treat like this, its really sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    seems to just be a reason to cause unnecessary conflict. but whatever who cares anyway.

can a charge be downgraded after it has been upgraded? so he was charged with 2nd degree murder. but if the court fails to prove 2nd degree murder, but easily can charge 3rd degree, will they levy that charge instead?
    A prosecutor can upgrade or downgrade the charge at several times during Court proceedings depending on new developments. However, once it goes to trial, it's basically "locked in" afaik. If the court fails to prove 2nd degree murder, you can't just charge 3rd degree and go for a retrial because of double jeopardy. BUT, I think I've heard of cases where someone is like charged with 2nd AND 3rd degree murder over the same murder case and I think both can we argued in court at the same time and left to the jury to decide which charge sticks? That's my understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    In short, Dab is a fucking idiot and we've known it for quite some time... We're just lucky his bitchass isn't staff anymore, otherwise he'd be getting anything negatively said about him deleted. Well, not anymore. Apparently you should get flamed when 'far right media' posts undoctored footage of the biggest police vs public case in history because they have bias.... As if every news media in existence doesn't have a bias... But as said prior in this thread, anything right of left is far right to Dab.

Original Video:
    And we wonder why it hadn't been released by the US, it paints the whole narrative and George isn't presented as this great martyr anymore. The dude resisted nearly the whole way, he was high as shit, bystander cops were worried about 'excited delirium, he had foam and blood coming out of his mouth, he asked to lay down on the concrete and refused to get in car. The knee shouldn't have been placed on his neck, but it's not 2nd degree and needs to go back to 3rd degree. The other officers in this situation, especially the one worried about excited delirium, will be exhonerated.

Wait til' you hear the truth about the Breonna Taylor, there's a reason the cops have not been charged... Just waiting on the Louisville PD to publicly release what I know, but they're afraid the city will burn(Which it will). Damn shame, but the truth about her situation needs to be released - it defeats the whole 'In bed while sleeping black' narrative. Wait til the PD releases the information and come back to this post saying I'm wrong.
    I think a second degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin can be argued. One can argue intentional second degree murder without premeditation. I guess you can argue that holding your knee down on someone's neck is murder without premeditation. I think MOST people know that if you put constant heavy pressure on someone's neck, it can lead to death. To me it's the same as wrapping your belt around someone's neck, choking them, and saying "shit I didn't know that would kill them!" I guess the hardest part is proving intention?

As for the Breonna case, what do you know about the Breonna Taylor case that the general public doesn't know?

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

A prosecutor can upgrade or downgrade the charge at several times during Court proceedings depending on new developments. However, once it goes to trial, it's basically "locked in" afaik. If the court fails to prove 2nd degree murder, you can't just charge 3rd degree and go for a retrial because of double jeopardy. BUT, I think I've heard of cases where someone is like charged with 2nd AND 3rd degree murder over the same murder case and I think both can we argued in court at the same time and left to the jury to decide which charge sticks? That's my understanding of it.

I think a second degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin can be argued. One can argue intentional second degree murder without premeditation. I guess you can argue that holding your knee down on someone's neck is murder without premeditation. I think MOST people know that if you put constant heavy pressure on someone's neck, it can lead to death. To me it's the same as wrapping your belt around someone's neck, choking them, and saying "shit I didn't know that would kill them!" I guess the hardest part is proving intention?

As for the Breonna case, what do you know about the Breonna Taylor case that the general public doesn't know?
    Sadly I cannot tell you what I know. People on this forum who know me are familiar that I'm very close to where this happened. I have been told things by friends within the system that I dare not repeat - as I'm afraid of the FBI showing up at my door and questioning how I found out information that hasn't been publicly released... Yet. The facts will be released eventually and I'll gladly talk to you about what I know, but for the current moment all I can say is the narrative being pushed around her being killed while sleeping is false. Wait for the forensics about the case to be released... All I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19