Thanks

Motorgangster Ban Appeal

Account : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5089263
    Original Account : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=wrath125

I am very disappointed that I was banned for Banned for scamming, when I prided myself on authenticity and honesty.

I had a service for a longwhile as Motorgangster on Mpgh as a Robinhood referral seller. After Robinhood patched the method I personally refunded over $1,000 to Mpgh users alone. I was the only seller on mpgh that did not exit scam.Mpgh users trusted me with their money.

Money was never a big thing to me. Everyone enjoyed dealing with me, but to get to the point the reason that I was banned in the first place.

It was over a few years ago when I was only just beginning in the Internet making money scene. I thought the best thing was to purchase a ebook to get started, but unfortunately that ebook in my mind was complete garbo(no offense). I know most of you felt that disappointed at some point, but I was super frustrated. Now I know that ebook's are what they really are, so I am smarter now.

The reason that I did the Paypal chargeback was because I hated myself for being that dumb to purchase something like that. I'm not sure why he got me banned, even though the Paypal case was inevitably canceled. The money was returned back to Astro.
    (So what I am saying is, Astro never lost any money, but benefited from my dissapointment)

You can ask anyone that dealt with me, I am an honest person, but I hope that you guys can understand the position that I was in.

If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. I want to make this right.

Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Can you please provide screenshot that the chargeback had failed? @motorv2364 - If you felt that the ebook was a scam you should have made a report instead of charging back.

@Astro

Thanks
    I was super heated at that time. I honestly just gave up that is why I did what i did.

Thanks
    I posted the scam report against OP as soon as he falsely opened an unauthorized purchase claim against me, not after the claim being denied.

I'd also like to mention that I don't recall any meaningful conversation between OP and I regarding the ebook after the purchase, I just woke up to an unauthorized purchase claim. I called PP and tried to explain that it's a fraudulent claim and it worked I guess. It's sad how the OP is blaming the ebook's quality to play victim and justify his chargeback, I would've much preferred constructed criticism so that I may improve the experience for any other users who may purchase the book. I can only suspect that OP didn't have the work ethic to put together and actually try the contents of the ebook.

With the rant aside his case did fail and if the rules say that gets him unbanned I don't see a problem.

Impersonator alert
    astro.mpgh" is NOT me

Thanks
    Now knowing everything that I know. I was immature and not knowing... at that time. Constructive criticism? We all know you aren't going to change anything. Now I know the ebook game. But I'm not here to throw accusations.

If its my fault, I will do what needed to make it right, but as you can see @Time he never lost money.

You can check through my posts/messages to people I am a super honest and nice person.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motorv2364 View Post
    but as you can see @Time he never lost money.
    Yes. Not because you communicated with me and canceled the claim, since that never happened, but because I went out of my way to call PayPal to explain that your unauthorized purchase claim is bs.

You didn't cancel the claim yourself and had no intention of doing so either.

Impersonator alert
    astro.mpgh" is NOT me

Thanks
    I'm ready to forgive and forget

Thanks
    You're not in a position to forgive and forget
    Shouldn't that be my line? lmao

Impersonator alert
    astro.mpgh" is NOT me

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astro For This Useful Post:

Liquify (08-19-2020),Matthew (08-18-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    User @motorgangster will be unbanned and placed in a temporary blacklist, It is true that you were running a robinhood service and had no scams during that entire period hence the unban, please do not repeat the same mistake again.