Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by loiter2 View Post
    -Snip-
    I wouldn't be surprised if after Flash gets phased out Deca starts looking into anti-cheating measures for Exalt. I think their idea is to make the game more approachable, maybe up to the point where most people wouldn't even mind losing a character, after which they attempt to stop hacking altogether.
    I know for a fact Deca has a lot more control and information over players, like what's in their vaults or character stats and even have the ability to change them. (I recently had a stat on my character changed by the support team after contacting them) Exalt itself as a platform allows them to have better ways of detecting any forms of tampering too, at least from what a more knowedgeable friend of mine told me.

I'm not really sure what Deca meant by "People who did O3" because that seems kind of an arbitrary line to draw when it comes to a ban wave. I haven't personally looked into it, but I think the people they managed to catch were ones that used 059's Flash client at O3, don't know about the rest.
    On the last 059client thread I posted something about a file I found in the game folder, called eklog.txt that confirms the detection of proxy injection. I asked about it here, but nobody has said anything about whether if it's the hacked client or the Exalt client writing that file. Can't test it of myself either, because the currently outdated Exaltmultitool fails to even inject.

So yeah, Deca could probably be collecting data about players caught with proxy injectors, mule accounts and whatever else so they can get at them later. And while I do believe it's possible to bypass any possible future anticheat system, there's going to be some banwaves along the way. Hell, Deca could very well know I'm cheating too, although I only use the Autoloot HP/MP pots option and disabling player/pet sprites for performance, and give me the boot later down the line. Even if they don't ban players that hack right now, because of the generally low concurrent player count, they're obviously trying to get the game to the point where banning hackers that buy gold isn't going to affect them too much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

game wont load

when game turned on, give black screen and loading text any fixes?

Thanks

Response

Quote Originally Posted by GmodSoldierBoy View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if after Flash gets phased out Deca starts looking into anti-cheating measures for Exalt. I think their idea is to make the game more approachable, maybe up to the point where most people wouldn't even mind losing a character, after which they attempt to stop hacking altogether.
    I know for a fact Deca has a lot more control and information over players, like what's in their vaults or character stats and even have the ability to change them. (I recently had a stat on my character changed by the support team after contacting them) Exalt itself as a platform allows them to have better ways of detecting any forms of tampering too, at least from what a more knowedgeable friend of mine told me.

I'm not really sure what Deca meant by "People who did O3" because that seems kind of an arbitrary line to draw when it comes to a ban wave. I haven't personally looked into it, but I think the people they managed to catch were ones that used 059's Flash client at O3, don't know about the rest.
    On the last 059client thread I posted something about a file I found in the game folder, called eklog.txt that confirms the detection of proxy injection. I asked about it here, but nobody has said anything about whether if it's the hacked client or the Exalt client writing that file. Can't test it of myself either, because the currently outdated Exaltmultitool fails to even inject.

So yeah, Deca could probably be collecting data about players caught with proxy injectors, mule accounts and whatever else so they can get at them later. And while I do believe it's possible to bypass any possible future anticheat system, there's going to be some banwaves along the way. Hell, Deca could very well know I'm cheating too, although I only use the Autoloot HP/MP pots option and disabling player/pet sprites for performance, and give me the boot later down the line. Even if they don't ban players that hack right now, because of the generally low concurrent player count, they're obviously trying to get the game to the point where banning hackers that buy gold isn't going to affect them too much.
    Can you respond back once you've tested it once ExaltMultiTool is updated? I would be interested to know whether it is DECA beginning their purge or whether it is just the ExaltMultiTool confirming the injection. Additionally, did you find this file in the ExaltMultiTool files or the Exalt game files?

I searched through my program files and did not find a file called eklog. Granted, I did only test exaltmultitool one time, and promptly deleted it afterwards.
    Last edited by destroyerzx; 08-08-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

exalt

so are the EXE downloads for a hacked exalt? I've only ever used SWF for flash, so if you can use the hacked client in exalt, how would i go about doing that?

Thanks

ban wave?

alot of people ingame are saying there is going to be a ban wave for all cheaters soon ( around in a week) wondering if anyone knew more about this and if i should just stop cheating just in case?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Can this client work in MacOS?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    FIXED--------
    Last edited by Fisherman; 08-09-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks

A 'hardware' glitch and another things...

059 Hello!
    I found two little bugs/glitches:
    - On flash (swf) version, in 2 in 2 secs the game creates a little decrease fps... cycling forever. I dont know if this is because the particles is still glitched, btw.
    So, this ruin event chests, cuz the decrease, my projectile pass through the event chest, for example.
    - Particles of pets ruining everything aaaaaaaaa ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

059 Hello!
    I found two little bugs/glitches:
    - On flash (swf) version, in 2 in 2 secs the game creates a little decrease fps... cycling forever. I dont know if this is because the particles is still glitched, btw.
    So, this ruin event chests, cuz the decrease, my projectile pass through the event chest, for example.
    - Particles of pets ruining everything aaaaaaaaa ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nictona00 View Post
    alot of people ingame are saying there is going to be a ban wave for all cheaters soon ( around in a week) wondering if anyone knew more about this and if i should just stop cheating just in case?
    Is this players' rumor or DECA told this?
    Some ppl uses custom clients like 059, because needs graphic perfomances, and DECA know about this.
    The unity ROTMG is kinda terrible!
    How a 8-bit game requires video board and 8 gb RAM?
    They told that unity realm will be more stable than flash, but if I get a graphic bebuff, my game freezes up to 5 secs, while using flash player, the fps decrease is perfect!
    It's time to DECA looking the players who plays rotmg on old computers too.
    Last edited by Usernema; 08-09-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks

how long is a ban for hacking

is the ban for hacking permanent or how long is it can someone please let me know

Thanks
    @059 will their be a famebot fix anytime soon?

Thanks
    How would I edit the aim exclusion list. I'm making a bot that runs /tutorial for the doer of deeds quest (I know there are AHK's out there) I need the bot to aim at the walls so Slayer of Gods must be off but I don't want the client to shoot at the chickens along the run. How would I add them to the aim exclusion list?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spottysponge View Post
    How would I edit the aim exclusion list. I'm making a bot that runs /tutorial for the doer of deeds quest (I know there are AHK's out there) I need the bot to aim at the walls so Slayer of Gods must be off but I don't want the client to shoot at the chickens along the run. How would I add them to the aim exclusion list?
    Turn on mob info, get the mob IDs (you'll see them above the chickens' heads), and do /aig mob ID. At least I think the command is /aig.. I might be wrong.

Thanks
    Hey is it possible to play on steam with my regular account that was made out of steam?

Thanks

FP18/FP32?

Can someone explain to me what the difference between the FP18 and FP32 clients is? I'm dumb

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YeetusMcSkeetus View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the difference between the FP18 and FP32 clients is? I'm dumb

Thanks
    flashplayer 18 and fp 32 same way you can have a 32bit and 64bit pc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast