Thanks

How to disable in-game chat permanently?

I am always calling out teammates mistakes and it makes my teammates tilt. I disable my chat through settings but automatically I will enable it when I get tilted.

Is there a way to completely disable chat (without a way to enable it)? Is there a way to make it impossible to open settings in-game or something?

I hate being toxic, at this point it's automatic, I would like to stop it. Thank you so much. I hope you see I am trying to change a bad habit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Since season two I started to play league. First off 3/5th of the people were toxic to me for quite some time. Even now 6-7 years later I'll get toxic chat from either enemy team cause I emote and macro'd my dancess so I can spam em. I just either reply with extremely simple reverse toxic-ism or say nothing and shit on them as best I can while continuing to do what I do. It isn't til YOURSELF starts to become average and then YOU become toxic to your team-mates. I'm High Plat/Low Diamond as a player and I've learned that talking shit to your teammates literally gets you into a worse position. Mentally and in-game. Statistically proven too.

I'd just recommend if your a high level player to either simply ask "yo trundle, think you can start going tank mr? they have ad or ap" etc. Or just disable chat and stop being autistic. @cuhris
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate and blind fuck View Post
    Since season two I started to play league. First off 3/5th of the people were toxic to me for quite some time. Even now 6-7 years later I'll get toxic chat from either enemy team cause I emote and macro'd my dancess so I can spam em. I just either reply with extremely simple reverse toxic-ism or say nothing and shit on them as best I can while continuing to do what I do. It isn't til YOURSELF starts to become average and then YOU become toxic to your team-mates. I'm High Plat/Low Diamond as a player and I've learned that talking shit to your teammates literally gets you into a worse position. Mentally and in-game. Statistically proven too.

I'd just recommend if your a high level player to either simply ask "yo trundle, think you can start going tank mr? they have ad or ap" etc. Or just disable chat and stop being autistic. @cuhris
    If it was so easy to "stop being autistic" I would have already

I tell myself daily not to type/rage and I still do. I might need a therapist to solve it tbh...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by cuhris View Post
    If it was so easy to "stop being autistic" I would have already

I tell myself daily not to type/rage and I still do. I might need a therapist to solve it tbh...
    I'll help you. Whats your league name?
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion