Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Arrow Mondly | Memrise Lifetime Membership - [Upgrade Your Personal Account] Best Value! 💚

Help us grow, support us on MPGH

Thank you for believing in us, supporting us, and joining the Schiphol Family

We appreciate you!

>>>> !!!!!!!!!! My Online Hours on MPGH !!!!!!!!!! <<<<
    I will be online every day at
    10:30 AM - 15:00 PM
    22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Always on hours
    22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

Search Google: Dubai Time

Go to this website: https://time.is/Dubai

Contact me: Add me on IM | How to use IM | Private Message

Millions of people learn languages with Mondly — the app built by language learning experts.
    Our short, interactive lessons rethink old-school language education to get you speaking a new language in 2021 with confidence.

I's faster to learn from your native language
    Most language learning apps only let you learn in English. But it's best to learn from your native language, so Mondly allows you to learn from any of our 41 languages. It's not easy to accomplish this, but we feel it’s important.
    With 70 million users and counting...
    people worldwide agree.

With Mondly you can learn 41 languages

All these make Mondly the best way to learn
    Spanish - English - French - German - Portuguese - Italian - Russian - American English - Norwegian
    Danish - Dutch - Swedish - Korean - Japanese - Chinese - Arabic - Greek - Romanian - Vietnamese
    Indonesian - Hindi - Hebrew - Polish - Bulgarian - Ukrainian - Hungarian - Czech - Croatian - Finnish
    Persian (Farsi) - Afrikaans - Thai - Turkish - Bengali - Catalan - Latin - Latvian - Lithuanian - Slovak - Tagalog, and Urdu.

Awards and recognition:
    "Editors’ Choice" by Google Play
    "App of the Year" by Facebook - 2017 EMEA Winner
    Loved by 70 million people worldwide!

The secret path to language learning
    Remember the language classes in school? You started with hundreds of basic words and expressions, grammar lessons, and at the end of a full semester’s language course, you could barely say “Hello!” to a foreigner. Mondly’s approach is different from the average language course.

The future of language courses

The app gets you started with a basic conversation between two people. You quickly start memorizing core words, use them to build sentences and phrases, and at the end, you will reconstruct the conversation with your voice. Speech Recognition and Spaced Repetition Algorithms make the app effective for learning languages.

In just minutes you’ll start memorizing core words, form sentences, learn phrases, and take part in conversations.
    Fun language lessons improve your vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation like no other language learning method. Beginner or advanced learner, traveler, or business professional with a tight schedule? Explore language exercises for reading, listening, writing, and speaking, enhanced with a dictionary, verb conjugation, and state-of-the-art speech recognition technology - you’ll feel like having your own tutor in your pocket.

Here are the key features that make Mondly a great tutor for you:

• Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors. Learn pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
    • State-of-the-art Speech Recognition. Mondly knows how to listen to your words and phrases. You will only get positive feedback if you speak clearly and correctly.
    • Useful phrases for real situations. Memorizing hundreds of isolated words is not the way to go when it comes to learning languages.
    •Mondly teaches you vocabulary through core words and phrases. The app breaks the learning process down into short lessons and puts them into themed packs.
    • Learn from conversations. The conversation is the main reason to take this free course. It will help you build a core vocabulary with widely-used nouns and verbs.
    • Verb conjugations. Learn more from this course. Tap the verbs and get the full conjugation, including the translation. It’s faster and better than a dictionary.
    • Advanced Statistics. The App uses intelligent reporting, so you can always follow your progress. Build your vocabulary step by step and become better.

PLEASE NOTE
    You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.

How much does Mondly's subscription cost to buy directly from Mondly?
    The cost of using the Mondly is $9.99 for One month - One Language.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from Mondly:
    - One-month - One Language subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
    - 12-months - One Language subscription for $US47.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
    - Lifetime subscription - Unlimited Languages for $US89.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)

FAQs
    Everything you need to know so you can be a Mondly pro.

Can I change languages?
    Mondly Unlimited members get full access to all our languages. Lifetime Unlimited Languages Subscription - Include with Kids Subscription and AR Subscription.

Can I skip ahead? Of course! Just click on the lesson you want to start and hop on it. You can always go back if you need to.

Does it work? What will I be able to do?
    Yes, but with one small catch. You have to put in the work. The rest is up to you.

How do I switch between the app and desktop?
    Your progress syncs automatically across devices. All you need to do is sign in and you can pick up wherever you left off.

How often should I use Mondly? We recommend five days a week, 30 minutes a day.
    But you can go at whatever pace you’d like.

How much will I need to know in advance? Is there a placement test? Join at any level. The first time you open the app, you’ll get a chance to choose a plan based on your experience and what you hope to get out of learning.

My Price is

Only $49.95

Lifetime Unlimited Languages Subscription

[ Upgrade Your Personal Account ]

-------------------------------------

Memrise: Fun Language Learning
    The fastest way to learn a language

Learn as fast as humanly possible with a variety of entertaining and scientific memory techniques.

Get a personalized learning experience that adapts to your level as you learn & keeps you motivated.

Learn from real locals who teach you real, conversational language, as we take you into their world.

Join over 50 million people already using Memrise to learn as fast as humanly possible - while having fun!

Learn Spanish (Mexican and European), French, German, Japanese (Kanji), Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Danish, English, and Yoruba. Icelandic, Mongolian, Slovenian is also available for UK English speakers.

Memrise is for real. Real language, real people, real accents. We help you get ready for the real world, wherever that may be for you - connecting with friends and family over Zoom, getting ready for travel, upskilling for your career, or learning during your free time. Our language learning courses have all the phrases people use in their everyday lives. You learn with video and audio clips of real native speakers.

Why learn a language with Memrise? We're the only app that's built to help you master the three key skills that will get you from language learning to language speaking:

1. Know the translation of words and phrases
    2. Understand them when they're used in real-life situations
    3. Be able to chat with other people

There are many apps that do the translation bit, but only Memrise gets you to nail all three. Imagine learning how to say 'ça va!' in French but not having a clue what is said back to you. Or not being able to find the words to express how much you loved your dinner in a Portuguese restaurant. It's impossible to say you've really learned a language until really master those three skills.

Try it for yourself, the first lesson is free. Once you get going, upgrade to a Pro Plan to unlock all our language courses. That's right! One Pro Plan, all languages. You'll also unlock Offline mode, so you can learn wherever you are, even without data or WiFi.

Whether you’re looking to learn Spanish phrases, learn Japanese characters, learn French pronunciation, or just start learning a new language with a language learning app, Memrise is here to help you get your language ready for the real world. Try any of our 20+ languages.

In the press
    “Best [app] for learning to speak casually in a new language.” —CNET
    “Memrise’s learning tools help you to pick up tone, pronunciation, and cadence.” —Conde Nast Traveler

From our language learners
    “This has to be the best learning experience ever. A full immersion into language including spelling, sentences, etc but done with easy understanding. You will learn words and sentences that you will actually use every day. Tried many others and this is simply the best.” - Rob T.
    “I've tried lots of apps and methods over the years and this is the best method of learning vocabulary quickly” - Josh

Download the Memrise language learning app today, the best app to learn Spanish Mexican, Spanish European, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese Brazilian, Portuguese European, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Danish, English, and Yoruba fast.

PLEASE NOTE
    You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.

How much does Memrise's subscription cost to buy directly from Memrise?
    The cost of using the Memrise is $8.99 for One month - All Languages.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from Memrise:
    - One-month - All Languages subscription for $US8.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
    - 12-months - All Languages subscription for $US89.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
    - Lifetime subscription - Unlimited Languages for $US139.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)

FAQs
    Everything you need to know so you can be a Memrise pro.

Can I change languages?
    Memrise Unlimited members get full access to all our languages. Lifetime Unlimited Languages Subscription.

Can I skip ahead? Of course! Just click on the lesson you want to start and hop on it. You can always go back if you need to.

Does it work? What will I be able to do?
    Yes, but with one small catch. You have to put in the work. The rest is up to you.

How do I switch between the app and desktop?
    Your progress syncs automatically across devices. All you need to do is sign in and you can pick up wherever you left off.

How often should I use Memrise? We recommend five days a week, 30 minutes a day.
    But you can go at whatever pace you’d like.

How much will I need to know in advance? Is there a placement test? Join at any level. The first time you open the app, you’ll get a chance to choose a plan based on your experience and what you hope to get out of learning.

My Price is

Only $74.95

Lifetime Unlimited Languages Subscription

[ Upgrade Your Personal Account ]

Delivery
    Instant Delivery

Sometimes:
    The account will be sent within 12 - 24 hours

Why?
    As you see, I have too many active selling threads can't handle all at once

Replacement info: That Never Happens
    If you ever experience any issues, a replacement is without any charge.

Payment Methods:

PayPal + CashApp + Venmo + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + USDT + WMZ [WebMoney]
    Any Available Coin on Binance or Coinbase.

Hit me on IM:

Add me on IM

IM, which you can locate at the bottom left of your page.

Middleman Team

[MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]Smoke
    [MPGH]Azerila

Terms And Conditions:
    1. Contact me on IM
    2. Pay the desired amount [ Direct Payment ] or to one of the Middleman Team
    3. Receive your upgrade
    - No Refunds
    - I check everything before selling.
    - I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.
    - Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Vouch copy of services:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1507436

Proof of Account

Quote Originally Posted by xraiseallin View Post
    good fast reliable seller. will buy again
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisagi View Post
    +Vouched I received my account quickly and efficiently. Would definitely use it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by asha101 View Post
    Simple and guided me through the process. Stayed on the chat until everything was sorted, will check out his other services in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flosstradamus View Post
    Everything went well and smoothly. Would deal with it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrickriles View Post
    Fast service! Top-notch quality. Very Good customer service!

Last edited by meme; 09-19-2021 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Requested by oppa
    Click Here To Add Me on Telegram

💖 BREAKING: SCHIPHOL IS BACK 💖

Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Schiphol Thread approved. Please use official middlemen for secure trades.

Thanks
    good fast reliable seller. will buy again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xraiseallin For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (08-14-2020)

Thanks
    Mondly.com || Join 60 million people learning languages in a fun and easy way.

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

IM which you can locate at the bottom left of your page.

Vouched:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1510607
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1510608

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Interested

Hey buddy.

I would like to get the mondly acc from you
    Thanks

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Vouched:

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast