TERMS OF SERVICE
AND SHORT-FORM AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF GOODS
The following applies for the supply of goods and services from @Microsoft
and other related Internet pseudonyms), hereinafter referred to as “Us” or “We” (and any associated possessive pronouns thereof), to you, hereinafter referred to as “you”, “the Customer”, or “the Client” (and any associated possessive pronouns thereof) and applies starting the 1st of July, 2020.
1. By continuing to use our services, you agree to the terms in the following sections.
2. Goods are defined, in this context, as any item which can be measured in bytes and may be transmitted over internet wires. Services are defined, in this context, as the procurement of said goods and the after-sales support associated with the goods.
Scope of Services
1. The service for which this Agreement applies to is the “Microsoft products.” Microsoft Product keys and Microsoft Retail Boxes products.
2. We guarantee that by purchasing our product you will be guaranteed a online activation product key which can be used on Microsoft main website or sub websites like officecdn.
b. If your package is seized by customs, you will be refunded.
c. If you provide a fake address where you cannot prove your residence and the package gets held by customs, we will not be liable nor will refund you as the information you provided was incorrect.
3. Our products must be used within 14 days or up to 6 months depending on our different range of products.
4. There MIGHT BE tax incurred DUE TO freight charges. Product will have $0 import tax guaranteed.
5. We will not be liable to anything after you have received the product or whatever you do with it.
1. Communication between you and us is handled via third-party services, such as IM on MPGH or EMAIL. The Privacy Policies of these services apply.
2. Any deletion or erasure of communication relevant to the service will void the warranty of this service (See “Refunds and Replacements” for more info).
a. Relevant communication includes, but is not limited to, addresses, shipping labels, proof of payment, and/or contact info.
3. We ask that you give us a maximum of 48 hours for reply, excluding public holidays, and any absences for which we have notified you ahead of time.
4. Notifications, which include updates to this document, will be made in an announcements channel. It is your duty to subscribe to this channel and keep yourself updated.
1. The Pricing of the products will fluctuate depending on market pricing. Prices can be $A today where it becomes $B the next day.
2. A estimated shipping cost will be calculated beforehand. Finalized shipping will be told to you after we have mailed the package out. Price difference will be +- $10 from estimated cost and you will have to pay for it.
How We Use Your Data
1. We collect the following data from you:
a. Shipping Addresses
b. Phone Number(s)
c. Contact Information
d. Package Description and Weight
e. Tracking Number(s)
2. Your data is kept on hard drives encrypted with AES(Twofish(Serpent)) using 256-bit keys.
3. We operate under the laws of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) and do not respond to subpoenas issued by foreign entities.
a. The Cryptography Law of the PRC does not mandate Key Disclosure, and no keys will be provided to the PRC Government.
b. In accordance with the law of the PRC, a copy of the data will remain at an address in the PRC (See “Contact and Arbitration”).
4. Residents of the European Union may request a copy of their data and/or request for their data to be deleted under the General Data Protection
Regulation (“GDPR”). We may take up to 48 hours to process these request(s).
a. In accordance with Article 6(1)(d) and (f) of the GDPR, we will retain tracking numbers for our legitimate interests and vital interests.
b. Certain proprietary and non-personally identifiable information is attached to your data. This will not be provided in GDPR data requests.
5. We may use your data for marketing purposes. If we do so, you will not be informed, but your data will be sufficiently anonymized. We will use screenshots of the tracking webpage, and will remove:
a. Tracking Number
b. Delivery Time (but NOT date)
c. Delivery City/Province/State (but NOT country)
d. The location at which the package was left
e. The individual who signed for it (if applicable)
We will retain:
a. Delivery status (“Delivered”, “In Transit”)
b. Delivery country
c. Delivery Date
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter set forth and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as
1. We shall sell to the Client and the Client shall purchase from Us the goods set forth in “Scope of Services” and at the prices defined in “Pricing” and upon the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
2. The goods will be delivered within a reasonable time after the date of this Agreement. We shall not be liable for any delays as caused by acts of God, technical issues of the communication platform, or emergency or military situations.
3. If We deliver goods which were not up to the specified standard, and had inaccurate information, then You may request a replacement within the five (5) day warranty period at no extra charge. If You do not notify us of the nonconforming labels within a timely manner, We will not have any obligation to replace them.
4. If the Price[s] should be increased by Us before delivery of the Goods to a carrier for shipment to You, then this Agreement shall be construed as if the increased Price[s] were originally inserted herein, and You shall be billed by Us on the basis of such increased Price[s].
5. Nothing contained in this Agreement will suggest that the purchase of labels, regardless of quantity, construes a relationship of exclusivity. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any employee-employer relationship, and the relationship between You and
Us is solely that of independent contractors.
3 Refunds and Replacements
1. A warranty applies to this service. The warranty starts once payment is made to us and ends once the warranty period exceeds the allowed given of days.
2. While the product is in warranty, you may receive either a refund or replacement.
a. If you have ordered a product, but for reasons out of your control we cannot ship it until a date which is greater than five (5) days after the date of purchase (“DOP”), we will provide a replacement.
b. If your package was seized by customs we will refund you for the cost of the product.
Contact and Arbitration
1. We accept two forms of third-party dispute resolution: arbitration on the forum NAME, and dispute resolution in the courts of the PRC.
2. You can contact us at (in order of preference):
a. IM or EMAIL
b. MPGH: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=(USERNAME
c. Email: USERNAME
This concludes the agreement. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR GOODS AND
SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS LISTED ABOVE.