Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

GET CHEAP VALORANT POINTS (CODASHOP INDO)

THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME, IT'S SIMPLY A REPOST/SHARE

HOW TO GET CHEAP VALORANT POINTS
    With this method you will be able to get Valorant Points for cheaper prices than the official ingame store ones. For example, you will be able to buy 8150 VP for around 55$,
    which is like 20$less than the official price.
    Requirements:
    - valid ID or a Paxful verified account
    If you don’t have a Paxful account, visit h ttp s:// pa x ful.c o m/ and create an account. To have
    access to the Paxful wallet, you need to verify your ID (passport, driving license, etc.), it will
    take few minutes as the procedure is automatic.
    - Bitcoin
    You need to have BTC or know how to get BTC.
    Once you fulfilled the requirements, you are ready to go.

First of all, you need to load some BTC into your Paxful wallet. The amount of BTC you need
    depends on the amount of Valorant Points you want to purchase. For example, for 8150 VP you
    will need around 55-60$ worth of BTC.
    After loading your Paxful wallet with BTC, you need to go to the following link
    h t t p s : / / p a x f u l . c o m / s e l l / b i t c o i n / i n d o n e s i a.
    You will get a list of offers from people who trade BTC for IDR (Indonesiah Rupiah). Some of these people
    also offer to directly deliver the points to your account.
    Now, you have 2 options. The first one is quicker but the second one will allow you to be
    independant from the online times of the Paxful traders and you can even start your own Valorant
    Points sales service with it.

Option 1 – QUICK OPTION
    As you can see in the picture above, there are traders on Paxful who offer to buy Valorant Points
    for you and deliver them to your Valorant account. This option is probably the best if you’re
    looking for sporadic purchases for you or your friends.
    All you need to do is choose a reliable (with a lot of positive feedbacks on Paxful) trader and, while
    you’re still on this page h t t p s : / / p a x f u l . c o m / s e l l / b i t c o i n / i n d o n e s i a, click on the blue “SELL” button.
    For example, let’s suppose you choose the first trader (‘HappyLuckyStore’ in the picture), and
    when you click on “SELL” it will redirect you to this page h t t p s : / / p a x f u l . c o m / o f f e r / G x w o K E B J J 1 W .
    Once you’re on this page, you can read his terms (check the picture below).
    All you need to do is follow his instructions, and that means selecting the amount of Valorant
    Points you want and click on the big blue “SELL NOW” button. It will redirect you to a page where
    you can chat with the trader. You need to give him your Riot Account’s username (the one you use
    on the client to log in, this one: h t t p s : / / i b b . c o / j H Q P 1 2 C) and he will deliver the points directly to
    your Valorant account. Once you checked that the points are delivered, you can click on “RELEASE
    BITCOIN” so that the trader can get his payment and you’re done.
    Repeat the process for quick VPs and fast trades.
    NOTE: Don’t forget to always choose the trader who has the best ‘RATE PER BITCOIN’, otherwise
    you might end up spending the same amount on money that you would spend if you bought the
    points on the official in-game shop.

Option 2 – ADVANCED OPTION
    This is the option you want to choose if you don’t want to be subject to Paxful traders’ rates,
    schedules, etc. and it’s also very profitable if you want to start selling Valorant Points to other
    people.
    First of all, get your phone (can be iOS or Android, doesn’t matter) and download GoJek from the
    App Store/Play Store. Once you’ve installed GoJek, register with your own phone number. Don’t
    try to use a disposable number because you will need to recieve multiple SMS throughout the
    process, and it will most likely fail if you’re not using your real phone number.
    After the phone number verification, the first step you need to take is to set a PIN on your GoPay
    wallet. At the center of the screen you will see the GoPay section, click on “MORE” and then on
    “SETTINGS”. Now click on “SET PIN” and follow the process (this is very important to avoid other
    people to steal/use your GoPay wallet).
    When you’re done you can now go to this link h t t p s : / / p a x f u l . c o m / s e l l / b i t c o i n / i n d o n e s i a and you
    need to choose a trader (reliable and with good rates preferably) who trades BTC for GoPay.
    Before trading though, you need to look at the prices of the Valorant Points on
    h t t p s : / / w w w . c o d a s h o p . c o m / i d / v a l o r a n t (this is the website where you will buy the points
    yourself) so you can actually see how many IDR you need to get the desired amount of VPs. For
    example, you can see that you need 800.000 IDR to get 8150 VPs, and that equals to around 55$.
    You can now go back on PaxFul. Let’s suppose you choose the same trader as Option 1
    (‘HappyLuckyStore’ on Paxful), but this time you want to click the ‘SELL’ button where it says
    “DOMESTIC WIRE TRANSFER – ALLBANK DANA GOPAY OVO”.
    You will be redirected to this page h t t p s : / / p a x f u l . c o m / o f f e r / 3 9 d 1 A X y x 9 m 2 and all you need to do
    is select the amount of IDR you want and then click on the big blue “SELL NOW” button. It will
    redirect you to a page where you can chat with the trader, and he will ask where you want the IDR
    to be sent. At this point you need to give him the phone number you used to register on the GoJek
    app (included the prefix of your country, so for example if you’re from the USA you will need to
    write ‘+1 XXX-XXXX-XXXX’). The trader will send the IDR to your GoPay wallet and you will get a
    notification on your phone. Once you recieved the payment, you can now click on “RELEASE
    BITCOIN” so that the trader can get his payment and you’re done.
    Now you have IDR on your GoPay wallet, so you can move to
    h t t p s : / / w w w . c o d a s h o p . c o m / i d / v a l o r a n t and insert your Riot Account’s username (the one you use
    on the client to log in). Also insert your email if you want to get
    the receipt of the payment at the end of the process, and finally click on the blue button at the
    bottom of the page (check the pictures below).
    You can finalize the payment by either scanning the QR code with your GoJek app (go on the
    GoJek app, click on “Pay” on the GoPay section) or by opening the GoJek app directly if you’re
    doing everything from your phone. You will recieve a receipt with the details of your order and the
    Valorant Points will be delivered instantly to your account.

CONCLUSION
    This method is totally safe, you will never get banned for using Codashop since it’s a company
    partnered with Riot Games and the delivery of the points will always be pretty much instant.
    I am not responsible for any mistake you do during the process and I’m not related to any of the
    traders who operate on PaxFul. You’re free to choose whoever trader you feel safer with, I just
    used the one in the pictures as an example.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by deep; 08-19-2020 at 04:51 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deep For This Useful Post:

cj.0000007 (08-28-2020),oJoker (08-20-2020),rosscolloyd (09-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    good luck getting bitcoin for 1:1 people

btw I wouldnt trade with someone who is offering to double the amount you pay in btc

here you can see he is asking 50% of the price he would be paying on a bill, considering 800000rp is price of 8150 points, he is promising you 2x 8150, but later on you can see he will say that 1661000 equals 8150 points, which is bullshit and it is fraudly seller who just wants to be on top site for doing "best" rate after all he is scamming everyone, because he aint going to pay that much in bills, he will just pay 800000rp so watch for traders like that, demand the amount he advertised, 1661000 otherwise you fall for his weird practices.

it does not add up, so he is falsely advertising his stuff, just to be on the top site, paxful is not shop, paxful exchange so watch out of getting scammed for fake amounts etc.
    Last edited by Trol553; 08-20-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yh exchanges can be aids. I personally just stick with buying from sellers since it's so much easier

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    good luck getting bitcoin for 1:1 people

btw I wouldnt trade with someone who is offering to double the amount you pay in btc

here you can see he is asking 50% of the price he would be paying on a bill, considering 800000rp is price of 8150 points, he is promising you 2x 8150, but later on you can see he will say that 1661000 equals 8150 points, which is bullshit and it is fraudly seller who just wants to be on top site for doing "best" rate after all he is scamming everyone, because he aint going to pay that much in bills, he will just pay 800000rp so watch for traders like that, demand the amount he advertised, 1661000 otherwise you fall for his weird practices.

it does not add up, so he is falsely advertising his stuff, just to be on the top site, paxful is not shop, paxful exchange so watch out of getting scammed for fake amounts etc.
    this is true.

buyers, just be careful with those kind of exchangers. it better to buy from valorant points merchant. we may increase the price by a couple of bucks but atleast you're getting the points you want safely

Thanks
    Thanks for this! Bue will it be OK for the mentioned point of view? Can I buy here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolleen View Post
    Thanks for this! Bue will it be OK for the mentioned point of view? Can I buy here?
    I do not sell. @xGiNx00 does sell so you could contact him.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deep For This Useful Post:

xGiNx00 (08-24-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    I do not sell. @xGiNx00 does sell so you could contact him.
    I actually have a promo rn, $57 for 8200 points. just hit me up

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    It's cheaper than your store bro. Also the prices are in Indian rupees not Indonesian rupiah

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    it is overpriced
    It's cheaper than your store bro. Also the prices are in Indian rupees not Indonesian rupiah