Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Question Extreme Injector v3.7 isn't working

So in another post I said I'd try to figure this out on my own, but this is more annoying than the first problem. On the bright side though, it looks like I found the proper place to post these type's of problems. Basically, I downloaded extreme injector and every time I try to use it it says "Injection failed. Method used returned NULL" or something of the sort. Point is I can't figure out how to fix the fuckin thing. I tried downloading a bunch of different visual studio C++ redistributables from microsoft, but none of them fixed it. I tried using a different injector "Alis" injector or something like, and that said it was missing a DLL... that I have. Manual Mapping extreme injector didn't work. Running as admin didn't fix it (I always run it as admin anyway). Unblocking the DLL seemed like a good idea and I thought it would fix it, but it didn't. I have windows security completely off right now too. I'm not sure what the problem could be. Usually I'm pretty quick about this stuff but I don't have any sort of access to the source code of extreme injector, no method of debugging, and I can't find any threads about extreme injector that are at all useful. (It would really be nice if extremeinjector.com had a support section or a FAQ section, but for whatever reason it doesn't). Flame me if you want as long as you're being helpful along the way. Any sort of help is appreciated.

EDIT: Before I start hearing my cheat is outdated, it was working about 6 days ago when I was home. It injected fine. So my guess is I have something on my PC at home that allows it to work properly that I don't have on this one.
    Last edited by DevZeros; 08-27-2020 at 03:25 PM.