Thread: Girls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

She says you simp for her all the time? Bruhhhhhhh. I'm cringing. Thats just a big bruhhhh moment. Also be aware that her own perception of you isn't all that matters. It's high school (or rather was) and I feel that at that age especially, people care a lot about how other people see the fact that she's dating you. Especially when you go to the same school and your classmates become aware of it. Everyone wants to fit in.
    Maybe my tinder will take off also I'm more focused on making $$$/education soooo it'll all work out in the end

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Maybe my tinder will take off also I'm more focused on making $$$/education soooo it'll all work out in the end
    Added another sentence to last post. As for tinder, remember to take photos that look approachable. No from below angle pictures. Make sure you look happy in the pics. Be descriptive in your bio. And try to be humorous.
    Last edited by Bernard; 08-27-2020 at 10:17 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks

Added another sentence to last post. As for tinder, remember to take photos that look approachable. No from below angle pictures. Make sure you look happy in the pics. Be descriptive in your bio. And show dont tell.
    It'll take a special girl to handle this :P I'm quite cringy but yea we'll see

Thanks
    @Bernard you were right, friend zoned basically I guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    @Bernard you were right, friend zoned basically I guess
    What happened this time?

Thanks

What happened this time?
    Well this whole thread is the same girl. I was just joking around, testing the waters and ya know finally she slipped and said she liked someone else

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well this whole thread is the same girl. I was just joking around, testing the waters and ya know finally she slipped and said she liked someone else
    It happens man. You'll find someone else. I know it sucks ass. But you'll manage <3.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonyCat For This Useful Post:

Matthew (09-14-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    one lesson i learnt in life is not to focus or concentrate on girls, girls comes and go, focus on your job, your business, when you have money girls come running to you
    Add me on IM
    Microsoft Wholesale Seller
    Windows 10 USB / Windows Server OEM DVD / COA Sticker / Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016/2019 Retail Boxes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Woman are an enigma.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Maybe my tinder will take off
    Saw this thread with the most recent reply in Flaming & Rage. Thought I'd share that yesterday some of my friends, who use dating apps a lot, were talking about how Tinder is basically not the place to find "wholesome" relationships and its more geared towards one night stands and flings. They recommended trying literally ANY other app and gave OkCupid, Bumble, Coffee meets bagel, and some other ones that I can't remember at this point. Just thought you may want to know since you seem to be open to online dating. I personally have never tried any dating apps myself so I can't really say anything based on my own experience.

Thanks

Saw this thread with the most recent reply in Flaming & Rage. Thought I'd share that yesterday some of my friends, who use dating apps a lot, were talking about how Tinder is basically not the place to find "wholesome" relationships and its more geared towards one night stands and flings. They recommended trying literally ANY other app and gave OkCupid, Bumble, Coffee meets bagel, and some other ones that I can't remember at this point. Just thought you may want to know since you seem to be open to online dating. I personally have never tried any dating apps myself so I can't really say anything based on my own experience.
    Bumble and Tinder are the same thing AFAIK

I've heard about okcupid and thought about giving it a try, actually made a tinder then deleted it because eh no matches and being impatient. Trying to focus on getting an income started again for myself and sorting out school stuff. But depression isn't fun or helping either along with anxiety. Trying to get that thicc remote job. Also Coffee meets bagel was on shark tank lel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Bumble and Tinder are the same thing AFAIK

I've heard about okcupid and thought about giving it a try, actually made a tinder then deleted it because eh no matches and being impatient. Trying to focus on getting an income started again for myself and sorting out school stuff. But depression isn't fun or helping either along with anxiety. Trying to get that thicc remote job. Also Coffee meets bagel was on shark tank lel
    The conversation about tinder/dating apps came up cause one of my friends was like "yo I get like no matches" and my other friend was like "you must be doing something wrong cause I get tons. I got the algorithm all figured out. You either got a trash bio/profile or you're right swiping on everyone and you need to left swipe more". And just a note that I've heard from some girls is that for your pictures, some general tips is to be smiling in your pictures. If you look happy, you may appear more confident. Also, don't take pictures from too high or too low of an angle. Too low means you're looking down at the camera and you may look a bit intimidating. Too high and you look like you're posing like some insta-model. Also try to have one or two group photos so you don't look like a loner (though personally speaking I like never take group photos with all my friends lmao).

Thanks

The conversation about tinder/dating apps came up cause one of my friends was like "yo I get like no matches" and my other friend was like "you must be doing something wrong cause I get tons. I got the algorithm all figured out. You either got a trash bio/profile or you're right swiping on everyone and you need to left swipe more". And just a note that I've heard from some girls is that for your pictures, some general tips is to be smiling in your pictures. If you look happy, you may appear more confident. Also, don't take pictures from too high or too low of an angle. Too low means you're looking down at the camera and you may look a bit intimidating. Too high and you look like you're posing like some insta-model. Also try to have one or two group photos so you don't look like a loner (though personally speaking I like never take group photos with all my friends lmao).
    Only part I'm confused about is swiping right to much? Wouldn't that get you more matches?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Only part I'm confused about is swiping right to much? Wouldn't that get you more matches?
    I mean I'm just regurgitating what was told to me. I don't actually know. Maybe if you right swipe too much the algorithm thinks you're like a bot or something. He said you gotta left swipe at least once every 10 swipes.

Thanks

I mean I'm just regurgitating what was told to me. I don't actually know. Maybe if you right swipe too much the algorithm thinks you're like a bot or something. He said you gotta left swipe at least once every 10 swipes.
    Interesting, I might grab a selfie again and remake a tinder to test

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast