- went from legalize weed to legalize all common recreational drugs
- from no nuclear to pro nuclear which hinges on thorium based production.
- I initially wanted the government to break up and regulate social media, now I hold the position let them do whatever they want to do because I don't like the precedent.
- I changed on wanting to have social media or even the gov criminalize or suppress conspiracy theories, like with pizzagate, qanon, covid being fake, vaccines being fake, etc... I changed on that because again, it sets a precedent.
- No longer want to ban specific firearms like ARs or semi autos. Now, I want loopholes closed like the boyfriend loophole, universal background checks, and peer 2 peer sales regulated.
- I didn't hold this position before but now I want to get rid of football in schools, and replace it with more martial arts like BJJ.
All of these topics do you know how or why I changed them? Because I was wrong, I lost an argument, I recognized my position either did not go far enough, went too far, or just didn't address the core issue. This type of behavior, occurs very rarely when you have a very tribal mindset, especially when you're unaware of your own biases, and blatantly talk out your ass.