Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 151
  1. #136
    Sheep Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,115
    Reputation
    1116
    Thanks
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    You are unreasonable, and highly unlikely to change.
    That's cool, you are too

  2. #137
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,281
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    That's cool, you are too
    Contrary to this stupid little comment. I've changed on a lot of positions, I'm far more libertarian than I was years ago.


    - went from legalize weed to legalize all common recreational drugs

    - from no nuclear to pro nuclear which hinges on thorium based production.

    - I initially wanted the government to break up and regulate social media, now I hold the position let them do whatever they want to do because I don't like the precedent.

    - I changed on wanting to have social media or even the gov criminalize or suppress conspiracy theories, like with pizzagate, qanon, covid being fake, vaccines being fake, etc... I changed on that because again, it sets a precedent.

    - No longer want to ban specific firearms like ARs or semi autos. Now, I want loopholes closed like the boyfriend loophole, universal background checks, and peer 2 peer sales regulated.

    - I didn't hold this position before but now I want to get rid of football in schools, and replace it with more martial arts like BJJ.



    All of these topics do you know how or why I changed them? Because I was wrong, I lost an argument, I recognized my position either did not go far enough, went too far, or just didn't address the core issue. This type of behavior, occurs very rarely when you have a very tribal mindset, especially when you're unaware of your own biases, and blatantly talk out your ass.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  3. #138
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Land Beyond
    Posts
    26,130
    Reputation
    3211
    Thanks
    3,430
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Just, watch this. I'm tired of explaining things at this point lol.



    And it's extremely unrealistic to think people will just drop using their everyday amenities to help reduce the time it takes for global warming to become seriously harmful to humans. This includes using gas to fuel automobiles or engines in general. Let's be honest. The best bet we have is for electronic cars to advance to the point where it's wide spread, same with solar power and wind power.
    I hateeeee it when people link me a god damn Crowder video cause I use to love Crowder, but once you get shit explained to you, you realize Crowder always suggests shit that SOUNDS good but is generally full of shit. I've actually watched this before back in mid June. I find it so sleezy that he likes to stick links in the bottom of the screen but doesn't put them in the description so you have to go through the aids trouble of checking him on his shit (most people are too lazy to read further on). That being said, I reviewed his video again and here are some points made any my rebuttals.

    1. There are kickbacks to hospitals having Covid patients: Sounds like an incentive to claim you have covid patients to get money. On the other hand, a hospital needs more money to deal with covid patients like more room to isolate patients so they can't infect other people. Should the government not give hospitals money? Should it be on hospitals to bear the costs? If hospitals are faking it, would love to see the government investigate. Don't think there's any evidence they do. Trust me, when you fuck with the government's money, you better be ready to get absolutely fucked.

    2. People not being covid tested before being declared as a covid death: I touched upon this.

    3. Covid in nursing homes: Crowder extremely misrepresents what was said. The infectious disease division director said IN HIS LINK that they're basically aggressively testing in nursing homes because these are some of the most at risk people and that if they had not aggressively tested as much, a bunch of deaths would not have been counted as covid. This doesn't seem like misrepresenting deaths in nursing homes to me. They basically said they really went above and beyond to test these people, it's not some conspiracy to increase the death count.

    4. Covid not the direct cause of death but just in the system: I mean sure, Covid doesn't kill you. Covid exacerbates your pneumonia and pneumonia kills you. But Covid is inherently tied to that cause of death. It's like if you overdose and have a heart attack. Sureeee the cause of death is a heart attack but one thing obviously leads to another. It's true but not really.

    5. Masks: People were originally told to not wear masks because they were afraid there wouldn't be enough for doctors to use (and doctors definitely need masks more than normal average people do).

    6. Lockdowns: Well now that it's September we've literally seen states reopen and then immediately close again due to outbreaks. Sure seems like it's working.

    7. Only 15% of people on a ventilator live. Ventilators are useless. : NO. The reason why only 15% of people on a ventilator live is because we put people on ventilators because they literally CANT BREATHE. I'd take a 15% chance to live vs. die from suffocation any day of the week. No shit sherlock that these people are more likely to die. They're in critical condition. A lot of people that go through chemotherapy for cancer die, does that mean chemotherapy is useless?
    Rep. Power: 123

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #139
    CYBERPVNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    914
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    4,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Gender is dictated by society and the person. Sex is dictated by your birth and genetics. This isn't an argument, a debate, it's a simple fact go google the definitions. Now that you just expectedly said that, let's start talking about criminalizing families who indoctrinate their children into their religion. What you consider positive or negative is subjective. Here's the facts, religion is the primary motivating factor being terrorism. Christianity, islam, pretty much every religion condemns homosexuality which contributes to the problem of people discriminating against people based on their sexuality. You want to criminalize families for keeping their kids gender neutral, well if that were to become law which it never would, someone like me would use that same precedent to criminalize religious indoctrination which btw is an actual problem with society. Oh and if you didn't realize it, you can grow up cishet male, then when you're an adult turn out to be gay, or even want to become a women. What you said was not mutually exclusive to religion.



    By that standard I guess you consider Biden, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Polsi, Chuck schumer, all to be leftist right? Looks like we've discovered a fundmental problem here.
    You don't know your left from your right.




    News flash, mental health facilities already have trained people and even some cops who are trained to handle these kind of calls, and they deploy them when a mental episode occurs. Again, lmfao... you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.




    No democratic politician is condoning or endorsing rioting, in fact they're all condemning it. Again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Some kids saying burn down the street is not indicitve of "leftist" beliefs let alone proposals or positions. Ironically you just falsely claimed I committed a strawman while simultanously committing guess which fallacy? Because I already called you out on it for using this same fallacy about a hundred times now. I'll let you figure it out this time.




    Because statistically blacks are being criminalized, killed, and put on death row at a higher rate than every other demographic. The media isn't demonizing law enforcement, they condemn the officers who commit wrong doings. Systemic racism refers to those statistics i just mentioned, it refers to policies like red lining. It refers to the conflict of interest for departments to rack up marks against low income minorities who are less likely to fight in court so the department gets more funding and the private prison who's biggest share is held by the sherif of the department also gets more funding. These type of things, are literal systemic racism. If you think this is just about racial bias you're incredibly fucking naive.



    I never said I wanted to defund the police. I'll let you re-read and find out what I said.



    It's not a strawman... why do you continue to say things without knowing what they mean? I in no way was misrepresenting what you said lmfao, also you literally RESPONDED to the previous explanations of how you were committing an association fallacy, how the narrative you're fed is fundamentally flawed in it's premise. Like dude you really type all this shit and don't recognize this... jesus christ





    The US has the highest death rate in the world. Trump did a terrible job and yes he is the one to blame. Obama, would have told people to wear fucking masks, Obama would not have held fucking rallies during a pandemic, Obama would not have told people to go out in public, Obama would not have pressured state lawmakers to keep their cities open, Obama would have fucking deployed the god damn pandemic plan that was in fucking place that trump undid. Obama, would have did a LOT more than what trump did. Those 200k deaths are on trumps hands. His actions were borderline fucking illegal and it's very real possibility he gets locked up in the future based on that recent report about him knowing very well the severity of this while admittedly downplaying it to keep investors and stock holders calm.



    Go pull your phone out and talk to 10 people on the street. The 4 of them who say something stupid, go post it on the internet and say "liberals don't know math". I guarantee you're going to have idiots on that video commenting fuck yeah I knew it.



    Then go fucking read it again, I'm not going to hold your hand anymore than I already have.



    You know what you stated, you said health, not healthcare. You were referring to him being a doctor and knowing that people should excerise and eat right. Because even if he was a doctor, that doesn't mean he knows anything about healthcare system. Which is why i specified dependent on his field.


    I support Antifa, I'm anti-fascist. I do not like fascism, I'm opposed to it. Violence and antifa are not mutually exclusive, and I already pointed out the fact Antifa has no connections to violent acts. So you either didn't listen, or you're choosing to ignore me.






    Black lives matter is based on what premise? It started when zimmerman shot a kid and got away with it. It was in response to the seeming lack of care for black lives. So specify the premise. If we're going to try to quantify how much a life matters, then we're going to get into demographic statisics which I already got into. Feel free to be wrong and disagree with what I'm about to say. Blacks are criminalized at a higher rate than whites even for crimes they commit at equal or lesser rates. Blacks are killed by police at a higher rate than whites, even more so unarmed black people. Blacks are put on deathrow and sentenced harsher at higher rates too.




    It certainly is a waste of your time. You literally talk out your ass half the time, the other half you're repeating the same shit I've refuted or pointed out was illogical. Whatever, you can't be reasoned out of something you were never reasoned into. I took the time out of my day to educate you. You refused. End of discussion you lost.

    - - - Updated - - -



    This is because you're all over the place and can't concede a single fucking point even when you're blatantly wrong, explained why you're wrong, and even proven beyond a reasonable doubt, you're wrong.


    You were never reasoned into any of these fucking positions. Take healthcare, you simply disagree with a fucking universal healthcare system SIMPLY because it's funded by the government... even in the face of facts, M4A saves money, any sort of universal healthcare model would save lives and money not just for the budget but also regular people. You never were reasoned into this position of keeping a privatized system with very minimal federal aid. You're simply defending what your tribe says. You have no actual critiques of a universal healthcare system, every single one has been false. Like your notion that wait times which you didnt even specify would go up if we changed models.

    You are unreasonable, and highly unlikely to change.
    You call me unreasonable yet you are the most fucking moronic person I've ever come across in my lifetime. Lmao. You are straight making shit up and saying I said it.

    Not worth my valuable time at all. Shadow was right, you are, by definition, retarded.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    That's cool, you are too
    I've come to the realization that I'm attempting to argue with an actual moron lmao. He's staright up strawmanning and then denying it. What a fucking cucklord.

  5. #140
    Sheep Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,115
    Reputation
    1116
    Thanks
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    You call me unreasonable yet you are the most fucking moronic person I've ever come across in my lifetime. Lmao. You are straight making shit up and saying I said it.

    Not worth my valuable time at all. Shadow was right, you are, by definition, retarded.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I've come to the realization that I'm attempting to argue with an actual moron lmao. He's staright up strawmanning and then denying it. What a fucking cucklord.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheep Brain For This Useful Post:

    CYBERPVNK (09-11-2020)

  7. #141
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,281
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,409
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    You call me unreasonable yet you are the most fucking moronic person I've ever come across in my lifetime. Lmao. You are straight making shit up and saying I said it.

    Not worth my valuable time at all. Shadow was right, you are, by definition, retarded.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I've come to the realization that I'm attempting to argue with an actual moron lmao. He's staright up strawmanning and then denying it. What a fucking cucklord.
    Do you always call people who are smarter than you retarded? That's probably projection.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  8. #142
    CYBERPVNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    914
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    4,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Do you always call people who are smarter than you retarded? That's probably projection.
    Smarter than me lmao. You are, at best, a pseudo-intellect with a superiority complex.

    This entire time I've been generally reasonable with my points, yet you constantly claim I'm just wrong with completely baseless rebuttals. This is why I'm done taking you seriously. When I see a legitimate debate to be had, I entertain it. With you, nah.

    You should watch this video though.


  9. #143
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,281
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,409
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Smarter than me lmao. You are, at best, a pseudo-intellect with a superiority complex.

    This entire time I've been generally reasonable with my points, yet you constantly claim I'm just wrong with completely baseless rebuttals. This is why I'm done taking you seriously. When I see a legitimate debate to be had, I entertain it. With you, nah.

    You should watch this video though.

    Watch this video after I ignored everything you say.

    Yeah how about fuck no? I could careless about these little right wing echo chamber channels you follow on youtube. Here's what this guys videos come down to, he holds a specific belief and just refuses to give a fuck what people say lol.


    Here, go label BLM a terrorist organization, go tell your local politician. Because once that happens, you just caused everyone whos supported or associated with anyone who identifies as BLM to lose their constitutional rights. Now heres what happen next, the Hells Angle, KKK, and all those right wing fringe groups also become labeled domestic terrorist groups. Do you even understand what that means? Do you know what the word "precedent" means?
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  10. #144
    CYBERPVNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    914
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    4,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Watch this video after I ignored everything you say.

    Yeah how about fuck no? I could careless about these little right wing echo chamber channels you follow on youtube. Here's what this guys videos come down to, he holds a specific belief and just refuses to give a fuck what people say lol.


    Here, go label BLM a terrorist organization, go tell your local politician. Because once that happens, you just caused everyone whos supported or associated with anyone who identifies as BLM to lose their constitutional rights. Now heres what happen next, the Hells Angle, KKK, and all those right wing fringe groups also become labeled domestic terrorist groups. Do you even understand what that means? Do you know what the word "precedent" means?
    First off, Steven Crowder's "Change My Mind" segments are the opposite of an echo chamber. Lmao. He literally goes out in public and explains his position as well as listens to random people's position that disagree with him and is completely reasonable the entire time, using facts and statistics as the basis of his arguments.

    I told you to watch the video because it completely deconstructs the argument you made earlier in regards to BLM, as well as Antifa not being a centralized group with cells, which is what they are.

    If you won't watch the video, then find, I'll summarize it here.

    BLM, on their official website, has a list of extreme demands including the abolition of police and the abolition of the two parent household. These two ideologies alone harm the Black community directly. Statistics back this up entirely, yet you will fully deny that regardless of this fact. That is exactly why I am not replying to your bullshit anymore. You are so far brainwashed it's not even worth it. I am literally showing you reality and you are denying it.

  11. #145
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,396
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,298
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    I did not ignore what you said at all. Did you not see my rebuttal post?
    Bro stop replying to this nigga @Dab lmaooo

    I support Antifa, I'm anti-fascist. I do not like fascism, I'm opposed to it. Violence and antifa are not mutually exclusive, and I already pointed out the fact Antifa has no connections to violent acts. So you either didn't listen, or you're choosing to ignore me.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    CYBERPVNK (09-12-2020)

  13. #146
    CYBERPVNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    914
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    4,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Bro stop replying to this nigga @Dab lmaooo
    Yeah bro I'm done. I was trying to give him an honest chance of having a discussion/debate but it's not worth my time at all. It's like talking to a really stupid brick wall.

  14. #147
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,281
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,409
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Yeah bro I'm done. I was trying to give him an honest chance of having a discussion/debate but it's not worth my time at all. It's like talking to a really stupid brick wall.
    This is because everything I've told you causes you to backfire and shutdown.


    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Backfire_effect


    Take my recent response to you. Go read the final paragraph, I've explained for the 20th time why Antifa is not a domestic terrorist group, why the FBI investigations uncovered no violent ties with antifa, and why you can have someone say they're antifa while committing a crime but Antifa still isn't responsible or labeled a domestic terrorist group.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post14931071 Bottom three paragraphs.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  15. #148
    Confluencyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    10
    Notice how nobody in this thread can defend the point that during every Republican presidency, we've had countless indictments handed out to their underlings and others that represent them at the Federal level. On a scale of 142~ for Republican indictments, to a whopping 2 for the Dems, SINCE 1969 LOL.

    Regardless of how much you stupid fucks want to argue, have all the opinions you want in the world, the record shows which political party has the real "swamp".

    Cya in November faggots.

  16. #149
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,998
    Reputation
    5531
    Thanks
    40,774
    My Mood
    Devilish
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...g-mbs-n1239871

    "He says very strongly that he didn't do it. Bob, they spent $400 billion over a fairly short period of time."

    loelkekerie





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  17. #150
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Land Beyond
    Posts
    26,130
    Reputation
    3211
    Thanks
    3,430
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Smarter than me lmao. You are, at best, a pseudo-intellect with a superiority complex.

    This entire time I've been generally reasonable with my points, yet you constantly claim I'm just wrong with completely baseless rebuttals. This is why I'm done taking you seriously. When I see a legitimate debate to be had, I entertain it. With you, nah.

    You should watch this video though.

    Please read this breakdown of this exact video that I made 3 weeks ago:

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post14906005


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...g-mbs-n1239871

    "He says very strongly that he didn't do it. Bob, they spent $400 billion over a fairly short period of time."

    loelkekerie
    I remember when the whole Khashoggi thing happened and people were like well whats Trump gonna do? Order the arrest of MBS? Sanction one of our only Middle Eastern allies? Stop selling arms to our Middle Eastern allies? There's nothing we can really do. If you're a powerful enough state, you can murder people with little repercussions (*laughs in Russian*). I think all that did come of the case, was that a couple of the agents that carried out the murder got like 7 years in prison? Someone would have to check me on that. I remember reading about the sentencing maybe 2-3 weeks back.
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-13-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    Rep. Power: 123

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dave84311 (09-13-2020)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Serious] Trump tells NASA to send astronauts to Mars
    By Ahmad in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 12:18 AM
  2. How to Open Combat arms twice
    By ekobena in forum Combat Arms Tutorials
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:58 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:37 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:31 PM
  5. Tell here which weapon you like on combat arms xD
    By crazy-tatar in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 05:29 AM