Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastasly View Post
    -read about error480 when for example you try to retrieve or upload ur save file without EAC running...thats regarding injectors.

-.pak files yes it changed too nowadays.

- "it will always be safe from EAC side, it will never be safe from ACM side" sure with this i agree
    Easy Anti-Cheat will not work to ban people from changing game files/injecting/extracting your save file, it may block some stuff but never ban you for that.

There can be errors and some restrictions with the anti-cheat but not resulting in you getting banned unless you do something they protect, to inject cheats in game's memory. BHVR has decided that every single tool that is made for altering your progression including fiddler stuff to not be handled by EAC, of course that does not mean it can't give you errors, but not ban you, all the bans are manual in this regard. Not even programs that provide auric cells, shards, 3rd party tools, EAC by itself does not handle them.

Same with pak file, there are logs that can be provided by EAC to BHVR so they request the bans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by colerecachee View Post
    I don't feel that BHVR have the history of bloodpoints added before/after. I think they don't have a backup history of the player's saves, so they can't compare what they had before/after. They are based on the player's overall progress (Devotion, etc.). If a player is devotion 1, and has all characters at prestige 3 level 50, there is something wrong, so it is a sure ban. That's why a lot of players get banned for legacy, because they compare the players' achievements, and if it's after 2016, then the player can't have gotten it, so it's a ban. The same goes for Iridescent Shards, which is acquired by playing games, so if you have 200k of Iridescent Shards and are barely Devotion 1, it's a guaranteed ban.

When Dead by Daylight was just released, many players lost their progress because of the instability of the game. Players had to report that they had lost their progress, and as a result, BHVR was going to do something for them. They didn't just get a backup and give the progression back to the players (an earlier date, or I don't know), but they were giving bloodpoints in compensation, which presumes that they don't have a backup to compare before and after. This is still the case today, because when I say that I have lost progress in the game, they tell me that they will compensate me by giving me bloodpoints. Why not just give me my savegame back (a backup made at an earlier date)? Aren't there any saves that are made automatically on their server?

So I think that using this tool without abusing it, and keeping a balance with the overall progress that you have (devotion, etc.), it's possible not to get banned.
    The more you can find about how the saves work, the more you can do. We protect (I protect) the users on on the most severe case, the most dangerous stuff that could happen. Even if the entire process is way easier than I imagine, I don't know what they have behind the scenes... so I must be prepared for anything. Thanks for my 4 years experience in this game and on this site, most of the stuff I know are from past unfortunate events from different users / ban waves and such.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-13-2021 at 05:14 AM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    Easy Anti-Cheat will not work to ban people from changing game files/injecting/extracting your save file, it may block some stuff but never ban you for that.

There can be errors and some restrictions with the anti-cheat but not resulting in you getting banned unless you do something they protect, to inject cheats in game's memory. BHVR has decided that every single tool that is made for altering your progression including fiddler stuff to not be handled by EAC, of course that does not mean it can't give you errors, but not ban you, all the bans are manual in this regard. Not even programs that provide auric cells, shards, 3rd party tools, EAC by itself does not handle them.

Same with pak file, there are logs that can be provided by EAC to BHVR so they request the bans.

- - - Updated - - -

The more you can find about how the saves work, the more you can do. We protect (I protect) the users on on the most severe case, the most dangerous stuff that could happen. Even if the entire process is way easier than I imagine, I don't know what they have behind the scenes... so I must be prepared for anything. Thanks for my 4 years experience in this game and on this site, most of the stuff I know are from past unfortunate events from different users / ban waves and such.
    What about you? Have you ever used this kind of tool to accelerate progress? It's helpful to have guys like you to remind us of the risks, because so far I haven't used this tool because of your words, but I really want to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Easy Anti-Cheat will not work ban people from changing game files/injecting/extracting your save file, it may block some stuff but never ban you for that.

you see when i been figuring in the past exact AC/shards addition method I been sending loads of request that been coming back as errors cuz of wrong syntax or bad arguments etc... as it been hit/miss pretty much. Account that I been doing it on got bent cuz those counts as violation and if u got enuff of em you will get flagged for checkup and sure this part is done manually by bhvr staff and not any EAC auto method

In general lets not forget EAC is kernel level tool and y'all seem to treat it like yea... it cant do shit...
    it actually can do much more than blocking any interaction with game processess and preventing creating handles for them or gathering you hwid info.
    For example if u try to https request to get your profile from the server or inject it there's server side check if your local EAC has actually been load up on ur system...
    tell me what would be purpose of this checkup if it cudn't do anything with it?

Another life example be the .pak files tampering like injecting bypass init ye?
    You see i got loads of accounts as i like to tamper with it learn it etc yes?
    before this last banwave hit I had 2 fresh accounts bent on which there been nothing more done than ssl bypass injected thru config installer.(for the purpose of temp cosmetic unlock)
    It was pre HWID times for me so it wasnt auto ban thru my identifiers.

My point is broskie if i tell something to people here, im not taking it outta my ass but its something that truly happen in real life or during tests.
    Thats why is hard to convince me otherwise cuz i saw it happenign on ma own eyes for ma accounts.
    Last edited by Mastasly; 04-13-2021 at 05:31 AM.
    4th Apr 2021 3/3 HWiD Banned xD.
    5th Apr 2021 Back to 0/3 Bans. GG EZ...Try harder EAC/BHVR.

All those banwaves are just shitty inconvenience but defo not the
    showstoppers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by colerecachee View Post
    What about you? Have you ever used this kind of tool to accelerate progress? It's helpful to have guys like you to remind us of the risks, because so far I haven't used this tool because of your words.
    Yeah, back in the day... right before the ACM team. The risks are huge, there's no point to alter your save unless you want to have some fun knowing you will get banned no matter what.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah, back in the day... right before the ACM team. The risks are huge, there's no point to alter your save unless you want to have some fun knowing you will get banned no matter what.
    Tell me when this happen when this ACM team @bhvr got created to do just that.
    Would you be able to tell how long ago more or less? also how did you guys figured that back then?

showstoppers

Thanks
    you see when i been figuring in the past exact AC/shards addition method I been sending loads of request that been coming back as errors cuz of wrong syntax or bad arguments etc... as it been hit/miss pretty much. Account that I been doing it on got bent cuz those counts as violation and if u got enuff of em you will get flagged for checkup and sure this part is done manually by bhvr staff and not any EAC auto method

In general lets not forget EAC is kernel level tool and y'all seem to treat it like yea... it cant do shit...
    it actually can do much more than blocking any interaction with game processess and preventing creating handles for them or gathering you hwid info.
    For example if u try to https request to get your profile from the server or inject it there's server side check if your local EAC has actually been load up on ur system...
    tell me what would be purpose of this checkup if it cudn't do anything with it?

Another life example be the .pak files tampering like injecting bypass init ye?
    You see i got loads of accounts as i like to tamper with it learn it etc yes?
    before this last banwave hit I had 2 fresh accounts bent on which there been nothing more done than ssl bypass injected thru config installer.(for the purpose of temp cosmetic unlock)
    It was pre HWID times for me so it wasnt auto ban thru my identifiers.

My point is broskie if i tell something to people here, im not taking it outta my ass but its something that truly happen in real life or during tests.
    Thats why is hard to convince me otherwise cuz i saw it happenign on ma own eyes for ma accounts.
    #1: I am having a very hard time understanding your way of typing in english and I do not mean it as an offense to you. Could be how you make the sentences, it's confusing for me, so my reply could relate or not to yours.

From what I can understand, my reply is:

I am confident you've tried many tests since you seem to be going hard with cheats in this game, I'm more old school.

I studied how anti-cheat works in this game from the beginning, from the first day in 2016. I also had my experience on the forum... with many others who were caught and banned and got their experience shared to me. Now, that you call me 'broskie', my broskie, you do you but people like you who don't understand the true risks of cheating in this game will end up in help section or trying to find help.

I am 100% my experience with EAC and how it works in this game, I do not mean to invent anything I say to create panic, it's all self-experience and self-learning on the protection mechanics used by BHVR.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me when this happen when this ACM team @bhvr got created to do just that.
    Would you be able to tell how long ago more or less? also how did you guys figured that back then?
    https://forum.deadbydayligh*****m/en/...w-team-members

August 2018, when they started banning people for modified/altered progress in the game.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    #1: I am having a very hard time understanding your way of typing in english and I do not mean it as an offense to you. Could be how you make the sentences, it's confusing for me, so my reply could relate or not to yours.

From what I can understand, my reply is:

I am confident you've tried many tests since you seem to be going hard with cheats in this game, I'm more old school.

I studied how anti-cheat works in this game from the beginning, from the first day in 2016. I also had my experience on the forum... with many others who were caught and banned and got their experience shared to me. Now, that you call me 'broskie', my broskie, you do you but people like you who don't understand the true risks of cheating in this game will end up in help section or trying to find help.

I am 100% my experience with EAC and how it works in this game, I do not mean to invent anything I say to create panic, it's all self-experience and self-learning on the protection mechanics used by BHVR.
    1.Yes, and I knew that about you cuz as i said in the start i be one of few people that actually went to the oldest post this forum has and just went through them cuz there's loads that can be learned from it.
    True to be told i was hoping for some actual conversation, exchanging points of view, that i cud get some new knowledge from potentiallty and that was my initial intent when replying to you and not any D measuring contest.
    My hacking past been focused on mobile games mostly i.e angry birds, CSR2 etc...
    Its where i learned that Memory edition hack method is very archaic and cud be detected super easy.
    Back then also injection method was considered safest but not like here so you know through https requests but simply by decoding your json files locally on your mobile editing them encoding and injecting them by putting them into special folder that was making it happen
    Thats why from the start here i'm trying to avoid any CE based hacks just as a method of precaution.

2.Sure also regarding language cant do much about it not rly native english speaker i belive its not that terrible tho :P

3.And dont get me wrong as I said i actually know what u did for guys in this forum in the past and i know you were very active in old days and just to clear any confusion you got my respect for it im not trying to shit on you or undermine your knowledge what i wanted it be more what i already explained at the start of point 1.

4.And regarding me not understanding true risk of hacking I assure im currently studying the game and how it works carefully just like you did in the past...
    At my current state i dont need any tool from this forum as all hacks im performing im doing so manually...
    be it injections,ranks,bps addition, removal or even not publicly released things like knowing killer, knowing players mmr, you know you self too many things to name here.
    Have been going thru hundreds of sessions saves with https requests in fiddler just to learn all of its server interactions those still present and those no longer used during play but that are still working.
    I would not rly say i dont understand the risk of hacking in this game. But then Im not here to argue with anyone about things like that.
    I can assure you tho you wont find me in help section "crying for help"

- - - Updated - - -

https://forum.deadbydayligh*****m/en/...w-team-members

August 2018, when they started banning people for modified/altered progress in the game.
    thanks i'll have a read about it.
    Must have missed it.
    Last edited by Mastasly; 04-13-2021 at 06:09 AM.

showstoppers

Thanks
    1.Yes, and I knew that about you cuz as i said in the start i be one of few people that actually went to the oldest post this forum has and just went through them cuz there's loads that can be learned from it.
    True to be told i was hoping for some actual conversation, exchanging points of view, that i cud get some new knwledge from potentiallty and that was my initial intent when replying to you and not any D measuring contest.
    My hacking past been focused on mobile games mostly i.e angry birds, CSR2 etc...
    Its where i learned that Memory edition hack method is very archaic and cud be detected super easy.
    Back then also injection method was considered safest but not like here so you know through https requests but simply by decoding your json files locally on your mobile editing them encoding and injecting them by putting them into special folder that was making it happen
    Thats why from the start here i'm trying to avoid any CE based hacks just as a method of precaution.

2.Sure also regarding language cant do much about it not rly native english speaker i belive its not that terrible tho :P

3.And dont get me wrong as I said i actually know what u did for guys in this forum in the past and i know you were very active in old days and just to clear any confusion you got my respect from it im not trying to shit on you or undermine your knowledge what i wanted it be more what i already explained at the start of point 1.
    We definitely can share point of views, I am open, is just how I understand your meaning since you type in a way that's unusual for me and I understand a bit harder. I do not meant to insult you in any way and I'm sorry if you understand it this way!

You may know more ways, more stuff about cheating methods in DbD since you are up-to-date with everything... compared to me. I am just trying to do my best and help people, make them understand the risks and help with the bans. I had my experience with save hacking back in 2017 (late 2018 to be honest, it was before ACM), not now after 3 years but I used to.

I am happy to see you and others still helping people on-site with today's cheating methods!
    Last edited by T-800; 04-13-2021 at 06:01 AM.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

9. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

Mastasly (04-13-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    We definitely can share point of views, I am open, is just how I understand your meaning since you type in a way that's unusual for me and I understand a bit harder. I do not meant to insult you in any way and I'm sorry if you understand it this way!

You may know more ways, more stuff about cheating methods in DbD since you are up-to-date with everything... compared to me. I am just trying to do my best and help people, make them understand the risks and help with the bans. I had my experience with save hacking back in 2017 (late 2018 to be honest, it was before ACM), not now after 3 years but I used to.

I am happy to see you and others still helping people on-site with today's cheating methods!
    All gud bro I know I joined "DBD hackin bandwagon" much later than you...
    but in the end we are all here for the same reason :P
    And I agree with what you said and its the same from me If you would wanna ask about any current methods here if I only know about em
    I'll have no problem explaining those in depths in pm or wherever you need.
    Cheers

showstoppers

Thanks

Post save?

save for new update?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    thanks for this! was looking for something simple

Thanks
    is this bannable at the moment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_The_HELLRIDER View Post
    is this bannable at the moment
    There's no such a thing as 100% save hack, ayght?

But this method would be considered the safest.
    Why?
    Cuz it's all done without EAC anti-cheat even loaded up.
    Why it's not 100% safe then if so?
    Because all it takes for you to still be banned regardless is people to manually report you for any stupid shit you do in game at any time after
    You'll get enough of those reports in short period of time and your account will get flagged for manual checkup and then it's RIP.

In other words only way to be dead-on 100% sure you wont get banned is to simply not hack at all.
    then you can be sure.
    Last edited by Mastasly; 04-18-2021 at 09:51 AM.

showstoppers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    im still using it daily and still not banned

Thanks

ah yes))

Quote Originally Posted by zeepotato View Post
    im still using it daily and still not banned
    not long you have left))

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast