Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Check out my latest adventure!

Just got back not too long ago from a 3 night 4 day backpacking trip out in the Sawtooth National Forest. If you're into hiking/camping/adventure - add this place to your bucket list! Absolutely amazing

Check out my little video I made - may just make you consider!

Last edited by Obey; 09-06-2020 at 09:54 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Charion (09-06-2020),Dagger (09-06-2020),DragonyCat (09-06-2020),Hector (09-07-2020),[MPGH]Hova (09-06-2020),NitroHub (09-06-2020)

Thanks
    Damn!! Im so jelous it's beautiful there... haven't gone out on a camping or hiking trip in years as my son is too young to go anywhere, must have been so tranquil.. also is that one of those lifestraw bottles??

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What an amazing place! feels nice to be outside after all this quarantine era

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    Damn!! Im so jelous it's beautiful there... haven't gone out on a camping or hiking trip in years as my son is too young to go anywhere, must have been so tranquil.. also is that one of those lifestraw bottles??
    I'm enjoying the time of my life where I have no girlfriend, no kids. I'm just taking a whole bunch of adventures and exploring the world trail by trail. It was absolutely gorgeous. Its hard to wrap your head around the beauty. Almost feels as if you're in a dream.

Its a sawyer mini filter. Screws right onto the top of your water bottle and you get nice and beautifully filtered water. Though, that water there was so clean it was probably not needed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (09-06-2020)

Thanks
    What a great cinematic piece you shot. Truly astounishing what lies out there. Although it's in America, I'll surely consider this a place of interest for the near future!

Gotta love hiking AND camping trips when there's the chance and time to do it.

I gotta give you a 10/10 on your video

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by sinarz View Post
    What an amazing place! feels nice to be outside after all this quarantine era
    I had this trip planned before Covid hit the streets. I was hoping on everything it wasn't going to effect my flight plans. Which it did in the sense of making us have longer layovers when it was supposed to be a direct flight there and back. But ill take layovers over the fact of not being able to travel.

It did help me forget about all of this going on. No service. Just you and the mountain winds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    What a great cinematic piece you shot. Truly astounishing what lies out there. Although it's in America, I'll surely consider this a place of interest for the near future!

Gotta love hiking AND camping trips when there's the chance and time to do it.

I gotta give you a 10/10 on your video
    Hey thanks I appreciate that so much! I have yet to go outside of my country for traveling. There's so much to do in the states. But I do wanna head to Europe in the near future! Canada has some amazing spots I've been looking at as well. So much to do haha.

I appreciate the positive feedback - trying to get better at videos. This is only my second one. I keep learning new things I should have done when editing my videos. As with anything, you get better with practice.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
    I had this trip planned before Covid hit the streets. I was hoping on everything it wasn't going to effect my flight plans. Which it did in the sense of making us have longer layovers when it was supposed to be a direct flight there and back. But ill take layovers over the fact of not being able to travel.

It did help me forget about all of this going on. No service. Just you and the mountain winds.
    I tell my girlfriend about the times i used to go hunting or hiking out, no phones no distractions you get to be more present and in the moment, you notice yourself paying more attention to your surroundings and the steps you take, when your in a beautiful beautiful place like wyoming, oregon or utah it feels like a dream like ur in a wallpaper. Three years ago i went to japan and did some nature trails in hakone, absolutely breathtaking..

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

I tell my girlfriend about the times i used to go hunting or hiking out, no phones no distractions you get to be more present and in the moment, you notice yourself paying more attention to your surroundings and the steps you take, when your in a beautiful beautiful place like wyoming, oregon or utah it feels like a dream like ur in a wallpaper. Three years ago i went to japan and did some nature trails in hakone, absolutely breathtaking..
    Hell yeah man! You get it! That's what i try and tell people. I've got 2 of my friends into backpacking and I try my best to give other people experiences with things like this. Youre not able to see all there is at a parking lot. You gotta put the miles in and the worl to get the views- and its the process that make it all that much more beautiful.

Utah looks freaking amazing. I've been scoping that state too. Im trying to plan one big trip once a year. So nice to hear you've taken the initiative of exploring this beautiful space rock we live on.

"Staying in the same state is like never leaving your bedroom in your house".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's top top man I can't even imagine what that experience was like.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
    Hell yeah man! You get it! That's what i try and tell people. I've got 2 of my friends into backpacking and I try my best to give other people experiences with things like this. Youre not able to see all there is at a parking lot. You gotta put the miles in and the worl to get the views- and its the process that make it all that much more beautiful.

Utah looks freaking amazing. I've been scoping that state too. Im trying to plan one big trip once a year. So nice to hear you've taken the initiative of exploring this beautiful space rock we live on.

"Staying in the same state is like never leaving your bedroom in your house".
    I grew up with a outdoorsman dad, always going fishing or somewhere cool. Yellowstone was insane, been to europe, everywhere in south america machu pichu and cusco in peru was amazing although altitude was high af i had to carry a oxygen can, La pampa argentina is fire too lots of wildlife and gorgeous plains. I was in utah in a wilderness therapy program as a teen, we did the tri canyon hike and honestly utah is themost beautiful place to be forcefully confined to. I feel like being present and in nature was a big step in the start of my sobriety. My girlfrend doesnt understand that sentiment we have, she hates the outdoors. I legit some days wish i could uproot and move somewhere remote. My dad had some acres and a cabin near south park colorado, idk what happened to it after he died but godamn was that a beautiful place

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Obey (09-06-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Great video (and great beard!)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonyCat For This Useful Post:

Obey (09-06-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Damn dawg, nice edit

It's funny because the only memory I have of you is when you were 16, wasn't expecting you to look like an adult lmao

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Damn dawg, nice edit

It's funny because the only memory I have of you is when you were 16, wasn't expecting you to look like an adult lmao
    Creepy much?

OT:
    Nice place man! I'm sure you and your boyfriend really enjoyed the trip. I wish there were such places here as well, even though we do have great mountain views

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

Creepy much?

OT:
    Nice place man! I'm sure you and your boyfriend really enjoyed the trip. I wish there were such places here as well, even though we do have great mountain views
    Dw i got memories of u when u were 8 in my dungeon

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Dw i got memories of u when u were 8 in my dungeon
    Holup /2sus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast