Thread: t-shock bypass

Thanks

t-shock bypass

im trying to find any way to bypass t-shock anticheat and have so far been unsuccessful, any cheat suggestions?

Thanks
    To do what exactly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiImKyle View Post
    To do what exactly.
    Literally anything that the t-shock anticheat stops, spawning items, duplicating items, godmode, whatever I don't care either way anything that it stops.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dillonhank View Post
    Literally anything that the t-shock anticheat stops, spawning items, duplicating items, godmode, whatever I don't care either way anything that it stops.
    Spawning items isn't that hard from what I remember, duplicating items can be done the same way spawning items is done. Godmode, idk, been a while since I've done that. To answer your question, no public cheats here have any tshock bypass', that are updated afaik.

I've been meaning to get back into Terraria so consider adding me from my signature and I'll gladly go along with you to help you out here and there if you feel like making your own would be better.
    Last edited by HiImKyle; 09-09-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiImKyle View Post

Spawning items isn't that hard from what I remember, duplicating items can be done the same way spawning items is done. Godmode, idk, been a while since I've done that. To answer your question, no public cheats here have any tshock bypass', that are updated afaik.

I've been meaning to get back into Terraria so consider adding me from my signature and I'll gladly go along with you to help you out here and there if you feel like making your own would be better.
    Ok I sent you a friend request on *******

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dillonhank View Post
    Do you have a certain server in mind or are you talking in general? tShock's anti-cheat is basically only stopping public exploits which literally ruin the game, it doesn't stop you from spawning in items or using godmode.
    There is no one bypass that will stop tShock from detecting anything, you have to get creative and make one for each and every cheat that's detected.