Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    CYBERPVNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    4,298

    Antifa at their finest

    For fuck sake lmao.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

    JamesHardenMVP (09-12-2020)

  3. #2
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,283
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,421
    Stop posting this clowns videos. Instead of trying your damnest to demonize Antifa by showing videos of a handful of idiots who might say they're antifa, how about you address the actual problem of domestic terrorism in the united states and condemn right winged white christian males? OR how about you condemn white supremacists and fringe groups like the proud boys?






    https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2020/07...-warning-signs
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  4. #3
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,406
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Stop posting this clowns videos. Instead of trying your damnest to demonize Antifa by showing videos of a handful of idiots who might say they're antifa, how about you address the actual problem of domestic terrorism in the united states and condemn right winged white christian males? OR how about you condemn white supremacists and fringe groups like the proud boys?






    https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2020/07...-warning-signs
    I hope proud boys bludgeon antifa retards

  5. #4
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,283
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I hope proud boys bludgeon antifa retards
    I hope you VC me one day so I can make you cry.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  6. #5
    CYBERPVNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    4,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Stop posting this clowns videos. Instead of trying your damnest to demonize Antifa by showing videos of a handful of idiots who might say they're antifa, how about you address the actual problem of domestic terrorism in the united states and condemn right winged white christian males? OR how about you condemn white supremacists and fringe groups like the proud boys?






    https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2020/07...-warning-signs
    Lol, "handful of idiots that claim to be Antifa". God damn you are straight up in full denial. Hahahaha.

    Motha fucka, that's every fucking Antifa members I've seen who's been apart of the protest and riots. Lmao.

    And nice, you linked a chart that is 4 years old. Also, what constitutes "domestic terrorism" in that chart?

    Also, Crowder is eons more intelligent than you. Maybe that's why you hate him so much?

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

    2g19fu (09-12-2020),azerty54 (09-12-2020),Cursed (09-13-2020),JamesHardenMVP (09-13-2020)

  8. #6
    azerty54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    how about you address the actual problem of domestic terrorism in the united states and condemn right winged white christian males?
    Are you serious? What a hate speech you're holding against "right winged white christian males". Not against the alt-right ideology, but against individuals for what they are: white, christians, male...

    Let people think what they want, and be who they are!

    If us, whites, were really as dangerous as you mentionned, third world migrants wouldn't do everything in their power to come here in western/white/christian countries.

    And if we were that dangerous, considering the amount of terror attacks Europe and the USA had to suffer to this day (not even mentioning the growing crimes/insecurity) because of the left's laxism/tolerance, of mass immigration, of the "religion of peace", etc... it would have been a long time since there had been a civil war. It didn't happen because whites are kind and asleep. But when people will start to wake up, you better run fast.
    Last edited by azerty54; 09-12-2020 at 01:59 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azerty54 For This Useful Post:

    2g19fu (09-12-2020),CYBERPVNK (09-12-2020)

  10. #7
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,283
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,421
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Lol, "handful of idiots that claim to be Antifa". God damn you are straight up in full denial. Hahahaha.

    Motha fucka, that's every fucking Antifa members I've seen who's been apart of the protest and riots. Lmao.

    And nice, you linked a chart that is 4 years old. Also, what constitutes "domestic terrorism" in that chart?

    Also, Crowder is eons more intelligent than you. Maybe that's why you hate him so much?
    Under the 2001 USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state; (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S." This definition is made for the purposes of authorizing law enforcement investigations.

    The fact you're sitting here, telling me "crowder is eons more intelligent than you" in the same post as "the chart is 4 years old, what constitutes domestic terrorism" says a lot...
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  11. #8
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,406
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    I hope you VC me one day so I can make you cry.
    I wish you'd accepted my invitation

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    CYBERPVNK (09-12-2020)

  13. #9
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,283
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,421
    Quote Originally Posted by azerty54 View Post
    Are you serious? What a hate speech you're holding against "right winged white christian males". Not against the alt-right ideology, but against individuals for what they are: white, christians, male...

    Let people think what they want, and be who they are!

    If us, whites, were really as dangerous as you mentionned, third world migrants wouldn't do everything in their power to come here in western/white/christian countries.

    And if we were that dangerous, considering the amount of terror attacks Europe and the USA had to suffer to this day (not even mentioning the growing crimes/insecurity) because of the left's laxism/tolerance, of mass immigration, of the "religion of peace", etc... it would have been a long time since there had been a civil war. It didn't happen because whites are kind and asleep. But when people will start to wake up, you better run fast.
    The majority of domestic terrorism is committed by people who are specifically, white, christian, right winged males.


    That's obviously because theres more white, christian males in this country than other demographics and religions. When you involve right winged, that's when you get these terrorist acts. Same with the muslims, progressive christian or islamic beliefs don't uphold a conservative view of their beliefs or traditions. Take homosexuality for example. A lot of domestic terrorist attacks have been targeted at gays, and you're right in Europe those religious extremists do the same shit they do here. But conflating this with left when you have evidence showing the opposite is true is just irrational.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  14. #10
    CYBERPVNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    4,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    The fact you're sitting here, telling me "crowder is eons more intelligent than you" in the same post as "the chart is 4 years old, what constitutes domestic terrorism" says a lot...
    Yeah, the chart being completely outdated is very important here, because a lot has changed. That study you linked was done in 2009. Also, that has no correlation with Crowder being more intelligent than you. Try again.

    You can't say these people are not associated with Antifa, they are. Just look at these fucking clowns.



    I also find it hilarious you are trying to label these people committing terroristic acts as Christians when in reality the majority of Christians find what they do and say to homosexuals completely disgusting. The modern day Christian doesn't care about homosexuality.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

    azerty54 (09-13-2020)

  16. #11
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,283
    Reputation
    662
    Thanks
    8,421
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Yeah, the chart being completely outdated is very important here, because a lot has changed. That study you linked was done in 2009.

    I also find it hilarious you are trying to label these people committing terroristic acts as Christians when in reality the majority of Christians find what they do and say to homosexuals completely disgusting. The modern day Christian doesn't care about homosexuality.
    That chart is from 2008 - 2016, Here is another chart that categorizes both left and islam together so you can see how significant the difference is.



    and here you can see right vs left wing


    Of 263 incidents of domestic terrorism between 2010 and the end of 2017, a third — 92 — were committed by right-wing attackers, according to The Post’s analysis. Another third were committed by attackers whose motives were either unknown or not clearly political.

    Islamist terrorists committed 38 attacks. And left-wing attackers were responsible for 34 attacks — about 13 percent.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fbb_story.html




    Also you are objectively wrong. Modern Christianity still condemns homosexuality as a sin. The christians who tolerate homosexuality or dismiss parts of their bible are being progressive. This is progressive christianity, you can google this and find a lot of communities of religious people who are trying to bring more progressive views in. However the overwhelming majority, religious leaders, those in authority over at the vatican (for catholics), still condemn homosexuality as a sin. Depending on your denomination, you may very well go to hell according to their beliefs just for having homosexual sex, because it's labeled a sin. Religion specifically christianity in America has been one of the most significant push backs on homosexuality, this is how the argument that it harms people came to be, they believe it to cause spiritual harm because they're sinning and will go to hell. Obviously since religion in general is dying out and society is becoming more progressive and secular, there is a rise of christians who'll tolerate homosexuality, this is largely people who aren't devote christians or in anyway orthodox or conservative with their religious views. Traditionalists have always caused problem when it came to religion just look at Islam. It's those who hold (yes this will trigger you because you're a tribal retard) liberal views but also have religious beliefs that start pushing the overton window to be more accepting of things that may be condemned in their scripture. If you're going to die on this hill, I got a couple bridges to sell.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post

    You can't say these people are not associated with Antifa, they are. Just look at these fucking clowns.

    You still don't get it because you choose not to. This is what you said.

    "You can't say these people are not associated with Anti-fascism"

    I guess you could say that about every single person who opposes ultranationalist authoritarian dictatorship? Like the people who fought in WW2. Those people, by every way you put it were anti... fascist.


    Okay now that we've gotten that, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking of a group, in your mind you believe "antifa" is a literal group. It is not, it's an identity. There is no organized body, there is no hierarchy, because they're more so an identity than a literal group like the Proud Boys for example, the FBI can't really tie "Antifa" to any violent acts like they can with the KKK, Hells angles, proud boys, and other fringe groups.

    So here's what we have, we have a bunch of people who identify as anti-fascists who usually show up in opposition protests. The only way you're going to have a justification to say "Antifa is violent" is if a bunch of people who identify as "antifa" organized factions of themselves where they directly planned an operation to do something. An example of that would be when the KKK used to burn crosses in peoples yards. That wasn't just some kid who's dad is a KKK member so he decides to go burn a cross in the name of the KKK, it was literal organized factions of people who planned out cross burnings to terrorize black people.

    Because this doesn't fit your narrative, you just don't accept what I'm telling you. If I went out and called my self a Qanon then attacked some deepstate liberals in the name of Qanon, what do you think happens? Does Qanon become a domestic terrorist organization because one person who believes that conspiracy and identifies as that group, committed a domestic terrorist attack? Here's the answer and reason, no. Why? Because there are other people who may believe this conspiracy and identify as Qanon but had no association or relation to the attack carried out by that person. The courts will never declare any fringe group especially identity or ideology as domestic terrorism. This is because the 1st amendment protects them. It doesn't protect people who hold these ideologies from committing crimes, it protects the ideologies themselves from having people who believe in them have their rights taken away for their right to free expression and association. If the courts hypothetically did declare a fringe group or ideology domestic terrorism, and the judges decide to ignore the 1st amendment and violate the constitution, then you now have set a precedent for in the future the government to label other conspiracies, ideologies, groups, as domestic terrorism and violate their 1st, 4th, and 6th amendment rights specifically.


    I hope you at least can take the time to read this and understand what the fuck ive just told you. Because jesus christ are you out there.
    Last edited by Dab; 09-12-2020 at 10:43 PM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  17. #12
    azerty54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    26
    What the hell, we don't live in the same dimension it seems...
    I don't even want to understand you views/charts. What you say is completely mad and no one will change a sick mind.

    In my country, countless whites have been killed for what they are, and I never saw the opposite happen here, in France.
    From time to time, we hear that a white has decided to commit a terror attack against muslim or the left, and it happens once every 10 years, somewhere in the world (norway: breivik, new zealand: tarrant...).

    On the other side, people get killed or assaulted everyday in my country for being whites and even cops and firefighters are scared to go in some district (no go zones) because they get assaulted. Those who attack them, and who live in these districts aren't right-winged white christian males.

    I've got nothing else to say.

  18. #13
    CzechOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pinoy / Swagapino
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    269
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    That chart is from 2008 - 2016, Here is another chart that categorizes both left and islam together so you can see how significant the difference is.



    and here you can see right vs left wing




    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fbb_story.html




    Also you are objectively wrong. Modern Christianity still condemns homosexuality as a sin. The christians who tolerate homosexuality or dismiss parts of their bible are being progressive. This is progressive christianity, you can google this and find a lot of communities of religious people who are trying to bring more progressive views in. However the overwhelming majority, religious leaders, those in authority over at the vatican (for catholics), still condemn homosexuality as a sin. Depending on your denomination, you may very well go to hell according to their beliefs just for having homosexual sex, because it's labeled a sin. Religion specifically christianity in America has been one of the most significant push backs on homosexuality, this is how the argument that it harms people came to be, they believe it to cause spiritual harm because they're sinning and will go to hell. Obviously since religion in general is dying out and society is becoming more progressive and secular, there is a rise of christians who'll tolerate homosexuality, this is largely people who aren't devote christians or in anyway orthodox or conservative with their religious views. Traditionalists have always caused problem when it came to religion just look at Islam. It's those who hold (yes this will trigger you because you're a tribal retard) liberal views but also have religious beliefs that start pushing the overton window to be more accepting of things that may be condemned in their scripture. If you're going to die on this hill, I got a couple bridges to sell.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You still don't get it because you choose not to. This is what you said.

    "You can't say these people are not associated with Anti-fascism"

    I guess you could say that about every single person who opposes ultranationalist authoritarian dictatorship? Like the people who fought in WW2. Those people, by every way you put it were anti... fascist.


    Okay now that we've gotten that, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking of a group, in your mind you believe "antifa" is a literal group. It is not, it's an identity. There is no organized body, there is no hierarchy, because they're more so an identity than a literal group like the Proud Boys for example, the FBI can't really tie "Antifa" to any violent acts like they can with the KKK, Hells angles, proud boys, and other fringe groups.

    So here's what we have, we have a bunch of people who identify as anti-fascists who usually show up in opposition protests. The only way you're going to have a justification to say "Antifa is violent" is if a bunch of people who identify as "antifa" organized factions of themselves where they directly planned an operation to do something. An example of that would be when the KKK used to burn crosses in peoples yards. That wasn't just some kid who's dad is a KKK member so he decides to go burn a cross in the name of the KKK, it was literal organized factions of people who planned out cross burnings to terrorize black people.

    Because this doesn't fit your narrative, you just don't accept what I'm telling you. If I went out and called my self a Qanon then attacked some deepstate liberals in the name of Qanon, what do you think happens? Does Qanon become a domestic terrorist organization because one person who believes that conspiracy and identifies as that group, committed a domestic terrorist attack? Here's the answer and reason, no. Why? Because there are other people who may believe this conspiracy and identify as Qanon but had no association or relation to the attack carried out by that person. The courts will never declare any fringe group especially identity or ideology as domestic terrorism. This is because the 1st amendment protects them. It doesn't protect people who hold these ideologies from committing crimes, it protects the ideologies themselves from having people who believe in them have their rights taken away for their right to free expression and association. If the courts hypothetically did declare a fringe group or ideology domestic terrorism, and the judges decide to ignore the 1st amendment and violate the constitution, then you now have set a precedent for in the future the government to label other conspiracies, ideologies, groups, as domestic terrorism and violate their 1st, 4th, and 6th amendment rights specifically.


    I hope you at least can take the time to read this and understand what the fuck ive just told you. Because jesus christ are you out there.
    lol u have to use facts and statistics instead of opinions to hold a debate, weak

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to CzechOne For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dave84311 (09-13-2020)

  20. #14
    Sawfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    That chart is from 2008 - 2016, Here is another chart that categorizes both left and islam together so you can see how significant the difference is.



    and here you can see right vs left wing




    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fbb_story.html




    Also you are objectively wrong. Modern Christianity still condemns homosexuality as a sin. The christians who tolerate homosexuality or dismiss parts of their bible are being progressive. This is progressive christianity, you can google this and find a lot of communities of religious people who are trying to bring more progressive views in. However the overwhelming majority, religious leaders, those in authority over at the vatican (for catholics), still condemn homosexuality as a sin. Depending on your denomination, you may very well go to hell according to their beliefs just for having homosexual sex, because it's labeled a sin. Religion specifically christianity in America has been one of the most significant push backs on homosexuality, this is how the argument that it harms people came to be, they believe it to cause spiritual harm because they're sinning and will go to hell. Obviously since religion in general is dying out and society is becoming more progressive and secular, there is a rise of christians who'll tolerate homosexuality, this is largely people who aren't devote christians or in anyway orthodox or conservative with their religious views. Traditionalists have always caused problem when it came to religion just look at Islam. It's those who hold (yes this will trigger you because you're a tribal retard) liberal views but also have religious beliefs that start pushing the overton window to be more accepting of things that may be condemned in their scripture. If you're going to die on this hill, I got a couple bridges to sell.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You still don't get it because you choose not to. This is what you said.

    "You can't say these people are not associated with Anti-fascism"

    I guess you could say that about every single person who opposes ultranationalist authoritarian dictatorship? Like the people who fought in WW2. Those people, by every way you put it were anti... fascist.


    Okay now that we've gotten that, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking of a group, in your mind you believe "antifa" is a literal group. It is not, it's an identity. There is no organized body, there is no hierarchy, because they're more so an identity than a literal group like the Proud Boys for example, the FBI can't really tie "Antifa" to any violent acts like they can with the KKK, Hells angles, proud boys, and other fringe groups.

    So here's what we have, we have a bunch of people who identify as anti-fascists who usually show up in opposition protests. The only way you're going to have a justification to say "Antifa is violent" is if a bunch of people who identify as "antifa" organized factions of themselves where they directly planned an operation to do something. An example of that would be when the KKK used to burn crosses in peoples yards. That wasn't just some kid who's dad is a KKK member so he decides to go burn a cross in the name of the KKK, it was literal organized factions of people who planned out cross burnings to terrorize black people.

    Because this doesn't fit your narrative, you just don't accept what I'm telling you. If I went out and called my self a Qanon then attacked some deepstate liberals in the name of Qanon, what do you think happens? Does Qanon become a domestic terrorist organization because one person who believes that conspiracy and identifies as that group, committed a domestic terrorist attack? Here's the answer and reason, no. Why? Because there are other people who may believe this conspiracy and identify as Qanon but had no association or relation to the attack carried out by that person. The courts will never declare any fringe group especially identity or ideology as domestic terrorism. This is because the 1st amendment protects them. It doesn't protect people who hold these ideologies from committing crimes, it protects the ideologies themselves from having people who believe in them have their rights taken away for their right to free expression and association. If the courts hypothetically did declare a fringe group or ideology domestic terrorism, and the judges decide to ignore the 1st amendment and violate the constitution, then you now have set a precedent for in the future the government to label other conspiracies, ideologies, groups, as domestic terrorism and violate their 1st, 4th, and 6th amendment rights specifically.


    I hope you at least can take the time to read this and understand what the fuck ive just told you. Because jesus christ are you out there.
    You're one delusional human-being, society is where it is because people like you actually walk this earth, crazy.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sawfish For This Useful Post:

    CYBERPVNK (09-13-2020)

  22. #15
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    35,019
    Reputation
    5531
    Thanks
    40,788
    My Mood
    Devilish
    antifa here






    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 02:06 PM
  2. Will someone Post their HackSheild Files.
    By TheColors in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 12:26 AM
  3. To all the people with fake links in their Sig.
    By FatEmoLLaMa in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:38 AM
  4. Fuck Wal Mart And Their Gay Ass Games
    By coffeecafef in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 10:44 PM
  5. Benoit family found dead in their home
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:06 AM