Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by aatroxzenistar View Post
    u cant do the infinite endgame cuz u have only 1-2 min to lagswith then game just disconnects u, so plz dont call this a "infinite endgame" cuz its not true

- - - Updated - - -

mate if u waiting killer game for 30 min ur probalbly have issues with ur rergion cuz for me as a killer, it takes like 2-5 min to find a game and if u hate lagswitchers and other stuff, simply just dont play a game and delete it too cuz ur trash and it probably not working for u thts why ur mad at them, cuz if killer using lagswith its 100% win for a killer so its way easy deal with lagswithers when u lagswitch urself with a killer
    Comments like these are nonsense. To the ignore list you go.

Thanks
    it's still working?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Distance View Post
    What is the point of this? Ruin the game for the killer? We all hack our bloodpoints, legacy, shards, auric cells, perks and items/addons. but lagswitching is by far the most pathetic thing a person could ever do in a simple game like DBD along with speed hack and wall hack.

The killer quits after he suspected one person in team is lag switching, fucking hell...I queued for 15 minutes. I also quit as a killer if I suspected someone that is using lag switch...fucking hell again...I queued for 30 minutes as a killer. This only ruin the game and its already low playerbase.

I agree with most of this. I don't lagswitch unless the killer is playing like a bitch (slugging, tunneling, camping, etc.) or if they're playing doctor, freddy, or spirit.

If you play like a bitch, I play like a bitch. It's my counter to pussy killers.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikel52 For This Useful Post:

HarrisLove (11-26-2020),Space Distance (09-17-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel52 View Post
    I agree with most of this. I don't lagswitch unless the killer is playing like a bitch (slugging, tunneling, camping, etc.) or if they're playing doctor, freddy, or spirit.

If you play like a bitch, I play like a bitch. It's my counter to pussy killers.
    When you don't know how to become good!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermunch14 View Post
    When you don't know how to become good!
    cringe. why u even here?

Thanks

Exclamation NO THERE IS ONE THING ALSO !!!

U forget sprint burst !! u can speedhack with the sprint burst. u just need to get down then after activate cheat then u will sprint burst with out any exhaustion.

- - - Updated - - -

U forget sprint burst !! u can speedhack with the sprint burst. u just need to get down then after activate cheat then u will sprint burst with out any exhaustion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ynwmelly90 View Post

guys it's possible to sprint burst forever in this game i alread did it 3 times. let me explain again
    after u get down (killer wont pick u up because u cant get hooked lol) revive urself or wait till someone revive you then activate script and run and then deactive. u will have unlimited sprint burst. if u want proof i will try to do it and upload it to youtube. because IT'S REALLY HARD u need good timing

Thanks

Hawking lab

Hawkins trick doesn't work anymore i tried numerous times but no good result. This is what I do first i go upstairs and then lag switch after that going downstairs and interact with something but still it teleports me upstairs or sometimes on the thing that i interacted with

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameUknown View Post
    Hawkins trick doesn't work anymore i tried numerous times but no good result. This is what I do first i go upstairs and then lag switch after that going downstairs and interact with something but still it teleports me upstairs or sometimes on the thing that i interacted with
    it is still working fine if you are smart

Thanks

:(

Quote Originally Posted by Schorpfel View Post
    it is still working fine if you are smart
    Hm, how is that possible

Thanks
    Does Infinite Unbreakable still work?

It doesn't work on me

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

guys it's possible to sprint burst forever in this game i alread did it 3 times. let me explain again
    after u get down (killer wont pick u up because u cant get hooked lol) revive urself or wait till someone revive you then activate script and run and then deactive. u will have unlimited sprint burst. if u want proof i will try to do it and upload it to youtube. because IT'S REALLY HARD u need good timing
    does sprint burst trick still working?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by tozayze View Post
    does sprint burst trick still working?
    yeah, still works but u need to get timings right, its hard

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aatroxzenistar View Post
    yeah, still works but u need to get timings right, its hard
    how i tried to do it in custom game does not work can you upload a video please? or contact me on ******* Vault Boy#1840

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by tozayze View Post
    how i tried to do it in custom game does not work can you upload a video please? or contact me on ******* Vault Boy#1840
    its very hard to get timings right video is not gonna help, u need to have a perfect script or sum to get this to work perfectly

i only got it to work 2 times out of 10 games ive played
    Last edited by aatroxzenistar; 12-01-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Have u already uploaded a video with a tutorial on how to do it? :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast