Thanks

I need help solving a problem with my blog's html

Hello guys, first of all thanks for the help, I am creating a blog about free premium programs in Spanish, it is practically finished but I have a problem that i dont know how to solve it with the html. The blog has been created in blogger in case it affects something. I'll leave the link here so you can see what I mean.

Link to the blogg to see what's the problem: https://elrincondebyadri.********.com/

As soon as you enter, you can see more than 7 articles in a row on the main page, when you get to the end you have to go to another page but it turns out that in the next one only 4 articles appear, on the next page 6... Basically each page shows a different number of articles and in some cases there is a fairly large gap at the bottom. I would like to find a way to edit the html to always show 6 articles on each page, in this way the blog would be much more organized and without blank spaces.

Thanks for everything and I hope you can help me. Greetings!
    Last edited by ByAdri23; 09-13-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ByAdri23 View Post
    Hello guys, first of all thanks for the help, I am creating a blog about free premium programs in Spanish, it is practically finished but I have a problem that i dont know how to solve it with the html. The blog has been created in blogger in case it affects something. I'll leave the link here so you can see what I mean.

Link to the blogg to see what's the problem: https://elrincondebyadri.********.com/

As soon as you enter, you can see more than 7 articles in a row on the main page, when you get to the end you have to go to another page but it turns out that in the next one only 4 articles appear, on the next page 6... Basically each page shows a different number of articles and in some cases there is a fairly large gap at the bottom. I would like to find a way to edit the html to always show 6 articles on each page, in this way the blog would be much more organized and without blank spaces.

Thanks for everything and I hope you can help me. Greetings!
    Do you know "Like for Like" service?
    It can be useful for your blog on start.
    I leave a link to the helpful site https://likesfinder.com/followadder-review, hope, it's not disallowed.