Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Wink How to i get the adrres ? &question !

1)why when you guys write "on" a adress you write it in a Hexademical code ?

2)title ...

Thank you
    If you wanna see how to make a someone dumb press here

Thanks
    A computers' mathmatics are caclulated in hexidecimal, not our native decimal numbers. You could use a decimal address, but it makes everything more complicated.
    [IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee320/silent712/Shad0w1-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0w' View Post
    A computers' mathmatics are caclulated in hexidecimal, not our native decimal numbers. You could use a decimal address, but it makes everything more complicated.
    *binary
    Only because most disassemblers and mem search engines use hexadecimal, if you'd find one with decimal display it wouldn't be any more or less hard.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0w' View Post
    Wrong and unrelated.
    ~
    Hexadecimal (commonly referred to as Hex) Is used as to be more convenient way of describing the Binary actions of your computer. 32bits written out in binary is long (11111111111111111111111111111111) and hard to decipher, while FFFFFFFF is short and sweet, and easy to recognize if you've done a bit with Hexadecimal numbers . The hex code you see does not directly relate to what we think of as numbers, but instead directly relate to binary patterns, that have meaning derived from context, the way how computers derive the context of whether a binary pattern represents a number or an address (or a register, instruction, etc.) is all due to the micro codded engineering of the CPU (or any component's) Arch.

Also I forgot to mention, we use Hex and not Decimal because Hex allows us to express 32 bits with a relatively small amount of numerical symbols, and still reflects the base. Since Binary is Base-2 and Hexadecimal is Base-16 the Bases are easier to convert between.
    2 to the 4th power is 16, the fact that Base-16 is a power of 2 (2 the base of the Binary number system) makes the two number systems compatible and able to reflect aspects of the other.
    Last edited by Arhk; 06-17-2010 at 01:58 AM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (06-16-2010),lalakijilp (06-17-2010),mwb1234 (06-16-2010),thekm1994 (06-18-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Wrong and unrelated.
    ~
    Hexadecimal (commonly referred to as Hex) Is used as to be more convenient way of describing the Binary actions of your computer. 32bits written out in binary is long (11111111111111111111111111111111) and hard to decipher, while FFFFFFFF is short and sweet, and easy to recognize if you've done a bit with Hexadecimal numbers . The hex code you see does not directly relate to what we think of as numbers, but instead directly relate to binary patterns, that have meaning derived from context, the way how computers derive the the context of whether a binary pattern represents a number or an address (or a register, instruction, etc.) is all due to the micro codded engineering of the CPU (or any component's) Arch.

Also I forgot to mention, we use Hex and not Decimal because Hex allows us to express 32 bits with a relatively small amount of numerical symbols, and still reflects the base. Since Binary is Base-2 and Hexadecimal is Base-16 the Bases are easier to convert between.
    2 to the 4th power is 16, the fact that Base-16 is a power of 2 (2 the base of the Binary number system) makes the two number systems compatible and able to reflect aspects of the other.
    *thekm craps his pants*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mwb1234 For This Useful Post:

thekm1994 (06-18-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Wrong and unrelated.
    ~
    Hexadecimal (commonly referred to as Hex) Is used as to be more convenient way of describing the Binary actions of your computer. 32bits written out in binary is long (11111111111111111111111111111111) and hard to decipher, while FFFFFFFF is short and sweet, and easy to recognize if you've done a bit with Hexadecimal numbers . The hex code you see does not directly relate to what we think of as numbers, but instead directly relate to binary patterns, that have meaning derived from context, the way how computers derive the context of whether a binary pattern represents a number or an address (or a register, instruction, etc.) is all due to the micro codded engineering of the CPU (or any component's) Arch.

I'm not sure if alot of people get this, who can I get to sticky this.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (06-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I dunno ;P
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    easy peasy lemon squeezy..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lalakijilp For This Useful Post:

thekm1994 (06-18-2010)