Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared

Social Dilemma was a bad documentary (UNTIL THE LAST 20 MINUTES)

this movie kind of being talked about alot, its on netflix

what are ur thoughts

i feel like most of us already knew about 85% of the movie, the last 15-20 minutes made a good point though about how;

"these people aren't inherently bad, its just the business model" and its not that the internet is bad, its just the "rabbit hole" algorithm feeds too much fake news to people and creates a split between people and sparks controversial people like; flat earthers, and covid conspiracists.

I almost closed out of the movie so many times because of the bs and political agenda it kind of has, but the last 20 minutes really clutched the movie in my opinion

Thanks
    On the flip side how people don't have common sense

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    On the flip side how people don't have common sense
    like idk trump supporters

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Dab (09-20-2020),RespectNF (09-20-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

just imagine.. trump supporters having common sense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonyCat For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (09-20-2020)

Thanks

Just imagine Biden supporters having common sense

Dave just admit it, you love trump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Just imagine Biden supporters having common sense

Dave just admit it, you love trump
    Kamala is gonna legalize "the pot"

Can't wait

BIDEN2020

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

Can't wait

BIDEN2020

If you get me a job on your farm you got my vote

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Can't wait

BIDEN2020

She's gonna give you pot and then lock you up for said pot.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    People meaning Humans evolved to have complex emotions that ensured our survival. When we find an abundance of food, we try to eat as much as we can because before agriculture we were constantly on the move. People are picky about the foods they like because back when we looked for food in the woods we would eat little bits of new plants so we know if they're bad or good then if they're good we start liking and eating it. People feel regret, empathy, etc.. because it kept us alive by not getting isolated from our group, isolation being the #1 threat for early man that big cat or wolf isn't going to attack you or stand much of a chance if you're traveling in a group, but alone you're fucked. We also developed things like tribalism to stay apart of our tribes and not be isolated, back in the day humans were spread out into smaller factions so we created tribe identities, this even goes into defending ideas, practices, or speech because those things kept you apart of your tribe and alive. Now, you don't really need that to stay alive but humans still express it anyways and without being self aware they do shit like what Football fans do.

Someone who uses the internet and becomes convinced the earth is flat never had a sound understanding of the earth or reality to begin with. If you understand how spacetime works, if you understand how gravity works, you'll understand why the universe naturally prefers things to be spheres, there is a central point that contains the most mass and everything around it is attracted to that concentration of mass. Spheres also have the least amount of surface to volume ratio hence requiring less energy and why a sphere is formed instead of a circle or some kind of 2D shape.

The problem comes when you have a lack of understanding, human nature, and wide spread information. You end up with ideological tribes thats beliefs are constantly reinforced by various irrationalities. Such as, vaccines not working, Covid not being an issue, Global Warming not being real or mostly caused by man, etc.. Let's take an example from here, when someone says "systematic racism doesn't exist" and I then explain the origins of the term systemic racism, I give sourcing on where it's been applied, how it's been defined, and what criteria it takes to make something systemic racism. That person even in the face of evidence just outright reinforces their beliefs and denies reality, or they might concede systemic racism does exist just not to a significant enough extent to do anything about it.... If you're following what I'm saying, you'll see the trend. Humans unaware of their biases believing stupid shit and having that stupid shit reinforced because they're still unaware of their biases and psychology. No matter the topic or context the same fundamental problem exists.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

She's gonna give you pot and then lock you up for said pot.
    Pretty sure she changed her stance on weed, while Biden calls it "the weed."

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    People meaning Humans evolved to have complex emotions that ensured our survival. When we find an abundance of food, we try to eat as much as we can because before agriculture we were constantly on the move. People are picky about the foods they like because back when we looked for food in the woods we would eat little bits of new plants so we know if they're bad or good then if they're good we start liking and eating it. People feel regret, empathy, etc.. because it kept us alive by not getting isolated from our group, isolation being the #1 threat for early man that big cat or wolf isn't going to attack you or stand much of a chance if you're traveling in a group, but alone you're fucked. We also developed things like tribalism to stay apart of our tribes and not be isolated, back in the day humans were spread out into smaller factions so we created tribe identities, this even goes into defending ideas, practices, or speech because those things kept you apart of your tribe and alive. Now, you don't really need that to stay alive but humans still express it anyways and without being self aware they do shit like what Football fans do.

Someone who uses the internet and becomes convinced the earth is flat never had a sound understanding of the earth or reality to begin with. If you understand how spacetime works, if you understand how gravity works, you'll understand why the universe naturally prefers things to be spheres, there is a central point that contains the most mass and everything around it is attracted to that concentration of mass. Spheres also have the least amount of surface to volume ratio hence requiring less energy and why a sphere is formed instead of a circle or some kind of 2D shape.

The problem comes when you have a lack of understanding, human nature, and wide spread information. You end up with ideological tribes thats beliefs are constantly reinforced by various irrationalities. Such as, vaccines not working, Covid not being an issue, Global Warming not being real or mostly caused by man, etc.. Let's take an example from here, when someone says "systematic racism doesn't exist" and I then explain the origins of the term systemic racism, I give sourcing on where it's been applied, how it's been defined, and what criteria it takes to make something systemic racism. That person even in the face of evidence just outright reinforces their beliefs and denies reality, or they might concede systemic racism does exist just not to a significant enough extent to do anything about it.... If you're following what I'm saying, you'll see the trend. Humans unaware of their biases believing stupid shit and having that stupid shit reinforced because they're still unaware of their biases and psychology. No matter the topic or context the same fundamental problem exists.
    All those things aren't really a problem until people are given a chance to come together. Then you got stupid feeding stupid more stupid. I blame the facebook

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    dave only wants kamala so his farm is allowed

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |