Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Selling Semi Endgame account

Looking to sell this account because I don't have time for rotmg anymore

Account features:
    35 character slots(6 open) 18 8/8s, 80k+ alive fame, 3 main characters with 10k+ and 1 backup with 10k+
    80 vaults
    Decent UTs (2 ogmurs, 3 juggs, 4 oreos, 2 omnis, etc.)
    79 stars, bard is at 800 fame (that class boring af and I don't train)
    9x/9x/8x divine pet with heal/mheal/electric and maxes at level 100
    Never been banned

Full email access, last 3 purchase receipts, and security question answers upon sale.

Proof:
    https://ibb.co/tqbPnyg
    https://ibb.co/fMbBFf1

Would like a middle man, no deal if there isn't one.
    If you change the name of the account, I would love to know because I want to keep track of it in the future, to see where it ends up

Add me on IM
    Can't figure out how to make IM work so if someone could help me out that'd be nice lol

Also, mods I wasn't sure if I actually posted this the other day but I waited a while to retry, I just wasn't sure and didn't want to spam post

Lookin for offers
    Last edited by Gucci_Nucci; 09-20-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    If you change the name of the account, I would love to know because I want to keep track of it in the future, to see where it ends up
    If the buyer does this, he will have a big problem, as it is very easy to take the account back with this info. I fell for this trick once!

I bought an account and got all the needed infos (email access, secret answers and last gold purchases.
    The account got taken back 3 months after the purchase, as I was too stupid to change the account's name!
    Support told me "well, you have already requested to change the e-mail of this char as you have been hacked - why asking to change it again?"

it was a PAIN!
    So, beware.
    When buying an account:
    First thing after gaining access: changing credentials and putting the char on PRIVATE on RealmEye!
    After that change the name of it as you desire.
    Else you will just be ripped-off like happened on me!

PS: The seller just created this account to sell this. Be careful

3. The Following User Says Thank You to theross For This Useful Post:

Matthew (09-21-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theross View Post
    If the buyer does this, he will have a big problem, as it is very easy to take the account back with this info. I fell for this trick once!

I bought an account and got all the needed infos (email access, secret answers and last gold purchases.
    The account got taken back 3 months after the purchase, as I was too stupid to change the account's name!
    Support told me "well, you have already requested to change the e-mail of this char as you have been hacked - why asking to change it again?"

it was a PAIN!
    So, beware.
    When buying an account:
    First thing after gaining access: changing credentials and putting the char on PRIVATE on RealmEye!

Clear dyes, friend list any guild the account is in as well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

theross (09-21-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

???

Quote Originally Posted by theross View Post

it was a PAIN!
    So, beware.
    When buying an account:

Nah I just want to know what happens to my account I've played on for 6 years lol that's why I want a middle man. How would I scam it out from you if I give you full email access and security questions, I wouldn't know the email to change it back to my account. If you don't give me the new name of the account it's no big deal. I just want to see where my account ends up is all, I have played on this account for years so

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci_Nucci View Post
    Nah I just want to know what happens to my account I've played on for 6 years lol that's why I want a middle man. How would I scam it out from you if I give you full email access and security questions, I wouldn't know the email to change it back to my account. If you don't give me the new name of the account it's no big deal. I just want to see where my account ends up is all, I have played on this account for years so
    I made a sticky on how to recover accounts. Tbf having a MM in a rotmg trade is useless

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Oh damn

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    I made a sticky on how to recover accounts. Tbf having a MM in a rotmg trade is useless
    I just don't want to get scammed myself, I have been scammed before a while back, I didn't know mm was a thing until recently. And why would there need to be a sticky on how to recover an account? Is that in case you get scammed?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci_Nucci View Post
    I just don't want to get scammed myself, I have been scammed before a while back, I didn't know mm was a thing until recently. And why would there need to be a sticky on how to recover an account? Is that in case you get scammed?
    It's to bring awareness to how you can not only secure your account but how people are able to recover them. The previous seller already has all the info and while changing the name may help, there are multiple ways to "track" an account to find out its new name and use that to recover it