Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

HOLY SHIT. Breonna Taylor

Shits getting real.

Two officers shot: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/us/br...ent/index.html

Holy crap: Warrants issued for arrest of Breonna Taylor’s ex-boyfriend amid leaked new documents : https://www.wbay.com/2020/08/26/warr...new-documents/

It's Too Late to Get These Facts Right About Breonna Taylor's Death? : https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...draft-n2576803
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 09-23-2020 at 11:11 PM.
    im gay

Thanks
    Damn now its 2 officers shot, I remember only seeing one. Shit getting crazy

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Demoralization.

Destabilizalition.

Crisis. <- We are here.

Normalization.

I sometimes realize that I don't really give a shit about politics and the only reason I talk about poltiics is because I care about the truth. What's more dangerous than falsehood? Millions have died over false propaganda to push a narrative. Just ask Stalin and Hitler.

The young generation is swallowing up the lies like how tiktok girls swallow up cock on a daily basis. We are fucked.

When you can attack someone for telling the truth and have media that spins shit just like Himmler did, you fear for the degradation of the society we have... A society that is the safest and most humane in humanoid history.

I am quite baffled at times when I see people disregarding the truth because they're so politically polarized that they'd rather die on their hill than detach from their egotistical POV. The ego attached alongside ones' political view is higher than snoop. I sometimes feel like I'm in a simulation when I see people claiming to be tolerant and logical who disregard facts and truth that is right in their face... If that isn't derangement or a pure example of someone being brainwashed..
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-24-2020 at 02:26 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (09-30-2020),ZoomSE (09-24-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Demoralization.

Destabilizalition.

Crisis. <- We are here.

Normalization.

I sometimes realize that I don't really give a shit about politics and the only reason I talk about poltiics is because I care about the truth. What's more dangerous than falsehood? Millions have died over false propaganda to push a narrative. Just ask Stalin and Hitler.

The young generation is swallowing up the lies like how tiktok girls swallow up cock on a daily basis. We are fucked.

When you can attack someone for telling the truth and have media that spins shit just like Himmler did, you fear for the degradation of the society we have... A society that is the safest and most humane in humanoid history.

I am quite baffled at times when I see people disregarding the truth because they're so politically polarized that they'd rather die on their hill than detach from their egotistical POV. The ego attached alongside ones' political view is higher than snoop. I sometimes feel like I'm in a simulation when I see people claiming to be tolerant and logical who disregard facts and truth that is right in their face... If that isn't derangement or a pure example of someone being brainwashed..
    The fact that people think this is a racial issue, when the shots that the police shot was blind fire is hilarious to me.

It's kind of fucked the crazy times we live in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Black Lives Matter
    Is this the secret info you talked about in a thread some weeks ago?
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    Holy crap: Warrants issued for arrest of Breonna Taylor’s ex-boyfriend amid leaked new documents : https://www.wbay.com/2020/08/26/warr...new-documents/
    Initial reaction: Wait what? They're releasing warrants for her ex-boyfriend NOW? Wasn't this whole ordeal because of him?

After reading:
    "When you're around I stress more ... ," she is quoted as saying. "I just always be worried about you ... not like you and b****, but just period with the police, like all kind of s***."

In separate phone calls on Jan. 3, the conversations ended with each telling the other that they loved each other, the documents stated. Also, from January 2016 to January 2020, Glover called Taylor 26 times from jail.
    Damn when you in love with a criminal, that's probably not gonna end well.

According to the new information, once LMPD's tech team installed a GPS tracker on Glover's red Dodge Charger, the device indicated six trips to the 3003 Springfield Drive address in January 2020. LMPD's surveillance efforts also produced pictures of Taylor at 2424 Elliott. The report included never-before-seen images of Glover picking up packages at 3003 Springfield.
    Sounds like her ex-boyfriend was possibly shipping drug shipments to her house? Sounds like more evidence/reason to conduct a search warrant, but I don't think the issue is whether or not the police were allowed to conduct that search warrant moreso HOW they conducted the search warrant that's under scrutiny.

The documents also alleged that back in 2016, the body of Fernandez Bowman was found in a car rented by Breonna Taylor. When LMPD detectives arrived at Taylor's home to question her, Glover was there. Taylor told the detectives she did not know Bowman, that she had been dating Glover for several months and that she had let him drive the rental car.
    I'm sorry. WHAT?! Taylor fam, if your boyfriend be putting bodies in the trunk of your rental car. RUN.

In transcribed conversations from the morning of March 13, hours after Taylor was killed, Glover told the woman that Taylor had $8,000 of his money.

"Bre got down like $15 (grand), she had the $8 (grand) I gave her the other day and she picked up another $6 (grand)," he said, according to the documents.

Then, a moment later, he told the woman that "Bre been handling all my money, she been handling my money ... She been handling s*** for me and cuz, it ain't just me."
    A little sus to be holding dirty money fam. But she can claim she doesn't know it was dirty money so one would have to kind of prove that she knowingly handled dirty money.

"I think that LMPD is playing catchup," Reynolds said. "I think that whoever leaked that report wants to say, 'See, this is why, now you understand why we did this.' What we want to say back is it doesn't justify her death."
    Yup, I agree with Reynolds here.

Here's my take based on what I know. It seems that based off of the evidence that the police had, there was reasonable suspicion to believe that Taylor's home was being used for drug dealing operations and thus they can get a warrant. Now when it comes to the execution of the warrant...Kenneth Walker claims he heard knocking but that's it. Apparently the NYT asked about a dozen neighbors what they heard that night, one claims he heard officers shout "Police!" once and knock three times. Other neighbors claim the first thing they heard was shots. The Kentucky AG claimed yesterday that an independent investigation concluded that the officers both knocked and announced their presence. Walker claims in his police interrogation that Taylor yelled "Who is it?" multiple times but received no answer and that's when he armed himself.

So where are we now? We have 3 charges of wanton endangerment because the police blindly fired into the apartment not knowing who's even in the apartment like if there are any innocent bystanders and what not. Sounds about right to me. I think it would be EXTREMELY hard to prove first or second degree murder in this case so anyone that's like WhY dOn'T tHeY cHaRgE tHeM wItH mUrDeR? That's why. Reckless homicide is a maybe. If people are pissed that the AG isn't even trying to pursue manslaughter/reckless homicide, sure. If people are pissed that the AG isn't trying to pursue 1st or 2nd degree, those people need to learn some homicide law. No matter what though, police were DEFINITELY IN THE WRONG for blind firing into the house not knowing if there were innocents in there so I can understand why Louisville decided to settle with $12 million dollars for the wrongful death suit.
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-24-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    What happened to her was murder. They should all be sent to prison

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justfresh05 View Post
    What happened to her was murder. They should all be sent to prison
    second degree manslaughter.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    #RememberHerName

Shouldn't have allowed trafficing out of her house

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    second degree manslaughter.
    Vc me about this pussy.

This wasnt manslaughter. This was not racism. They knocked, they got shot at, they returned fire.
    im gay

Thanks
    Vc me about this pussy.

This wasnt manslaughter. This was not racism. They knocked, they got shot at, they returned fire.
    The warrant issued was a no-knock warrant. It's in dispute whether they identified themselves before forced entry. This was a literal no-knock raid whether they knocked or not, the main problem is whether they identified themselves before forced entry.

This is why they passed Breonna's law which requires officers to have their cameras on by standard, where as before the standard isn't to have your camera on so not having it on can't be used against you in court, thats changed. This is also why there have been multiple bills proposed at state and federal levels to prevent this kind of thing from happening again.

In the end, there are charges for endangerment. You always jump to racism, nobody said anything about this outcome being the result of racial bias. If anything racial bias would play a role in their investigation, but thats more so systemic racism and corruption, the police protecting the police as usual. With body camera footage there would most likely have been manslaughter chargers for Breonna's death.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yeah, some BLM protestors are going up to diners and old couples, sitting at their outdoor tables. They go up and take their drinks and start eating their food. When the innocent people try to get them to leave they scream and act like victims. Disgusting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    The warrant issued was a no-knock warrant. It's in dispute whether they identified themselves before forced entry. This was a literal no-knock raid whether they knocked or not, the main problem is whether they identified themselves before forced entry.

This is why they passed Breonna's law which requires officers to have their cameras on by standard, where as before the standard isn't to have your camera on so not having it on can't be used against you in court, thats changed. This is also why there have been multiple bills proposed at state and federal levels to prevent this kind of thing from happening again.

In the end, there are charges for endangerment. You always jump to racism, nobody said anything about this outcome being the result of racial bias. If anything racial bias would play a role in their investigation, but thats more so systemic racism and corruption, the police protecting the police as usual. With body camera footage there would most likely have been manslaughter chargers for Breonna's death.
    You always jump to racism, nobody said anything about this outcome being the result of racial bias.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/karenro.../#34bad5ee2dd6

Literally everybody jumped to racism. Racism didnt play a part in anything that happened. Theres rioting in the streets because of this. People lost their lives because of the media portraying what happened as police brutality and racism. In reality the boyfriend fired first and the cops returned fire. Literally had a dead body found in her rental car and the house was a trap house.

It was a no knock warrant, but the cops knocked lmfao.
    im gay

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesHardenMVP For This Useful Post:

Matthew (09-26-2020)

Thanks
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/karenro.../#34bad5ee2dd6

Literally everybody jumped to racism. Racism didnt play a part in anything that happened. Theres rioting in the streets because of this. People lost their lives because of the media portraying what happened as police brutality and racism. In reality the boyfriend fired first and the cops returned fire. Literally had a dead body found in her rental car and the house was a trap house.

It was a no knock warrant, but the cops knocked lmfao.
    In reality the cops banged on the door, then broke it down and got shot then fired back.

Do you disagree with any part of that? Because you totally missed the important part probably because you're conditioned to. They banged on the door, then invaded. Do you know what happens during a normal warrant lol? They bang on your door, followed "We have a warrant for your arrest". The whole dispute in court was over whether they identified themselves, because by not doing so they caused this man to shoot them in self defense to protect his home, and in their return fire they ended up endangering neighbors and inadvertently killing the women.

Now hey, send your cord and I'll call you. I'll explain all of this to your face, over voice chat, or I can keep typing essays you wont read.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    In reality the cops banged on the door, then broke it down and got shot then fired back.

Do you disagree with any part of that? Because you totally missed the important part probably because you're conditioned to. They banged on the door, then invaded. Do you know what happens during a normal warrant lol? They bang on your door, followed "We have a warrant for your arrest". The whole dispute in court was over whether they identified themselves, because by not doing so they caused this man to shoot them in self defense to protect his home, and in their return fire they ended up endangering neighbors and inadvertently killing the women.

Now hey, send your cord and I'll call you. I'll explain all of this to your face, over voice chat, or I can keep typing essays you wont read.
    huh...

Brianna Taylor’s boyfriend fired first and hit a cop before they returned fire at him

Shoot at a cop... get shot at back. Logic?

https://www.kark.com/news/national-n...ign=socialflow

They did say that they were police.

Just wait until the rest of the body cams are released. They already released the 45 second footage after.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 09-27-2020 at 02:15 AM.
    im gay

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast