Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    CNN is dummy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Did you watch the fucking videos that CNN is calling "doctored videos"? They have fucking meme creator tags on the fucking videos because they are literally fucking memes.

CNN is taking them seriously as if Trump is trying to manipulate people, when anyone with a fucking braincell can tell they are fake and are intended to be funny.

Imagine defending this hahahaha. So fucking brainwashed.
    ONE VIDEO has a "content creator tag" which says THE UNITED SPOT, and has nothing to indicate it's a meme. A meme is obvious satire, this is a doctored video with zero "memeability" being reshared out of context MULTIPLE TIMES by Trump with the intent to mislead people e.g. "China must be drooling". I follow trump's tweets and saw the tweet myself, and was confused if Biden really did it when I saw it. I had to read the comments to see if it was manipulated, and low and behold, a bunch of brainless retards bashing Biden and believing this video Trump is sharing as authentic truth, and some others calling him out on his edited video. I don't know who "THE UNITED SPOT" is, nor do I give a fuck, Trump got his intended audience riled up. That isn't a meme, its manipulation and got flagged by twitter as such, and the creator's twitter got shutdown. Of course in your eyes, one video having a content creator tag is expandable to ALL videos being shown with content creator tags and them all being memes when Trump goes on stage and blatantly misleads people saying ~[Biden wants to defund the police and he said so!]

Of course you can't see that, people see what they want to see. Imagine being so brainwashed that you're unable to use deductive reasoning skills on your own because you're so blinded by hate.

Now, let’s talk about the lesson we learned. You stay off the tracks when the train is coming through, junior. Doesn’t matter if it’s the Trump train or the A train, get out of the way.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

ONE VIDEO has a "content creator tag" which says THE UNITED SPOT, and has nothing to indicate it's a meme. A meme is obvious satire, this is a doctored video with zero "memeability" being reshared out of context MULTIPLE TIMES by Trump with the intent to mislead people e.g. "China must be drooling". I follow trump's tweets and saw the tweet myself, and was confused if Biden really did it when I saw it. I had to read the comments to see if it was manipulated, and low and behold, a bunch of brainless retards bashing Biden and believing this video Trump is sharing as authentic truth, and some others calling him out on his edited video. I don't know who "THE UNITED SPOT" is, nor do I give a fuck, Trump got his intended audience riled up. That isn't a meme, its manipulation and got flagged by twitter as such, and the creator's twitter got shutdown. Of course in your eyes, one video having a content creator tag is expandable to ALL videos being shown with content creator tags and them all being memes when Trump goes on stage and blatantly misleads people saying ~[Biden wants to defund the police and he said so!]

Of course you can't see that, people see what they want to see. Imagine being so brainwashed that you're unable to use deductive reasoning skills on your own because you're so blinded by hate.

Now, let’s talk about the lesson we learned. You stay off the tracks when the train is coming through, junior. Doesn’t matter if it’s the Trump train or the A train, get out of the way.
    I follow trump's tweets and saw the tweet myself, and was confused if Biden really did it when I saw it.
    Jesus christ, you have to have the IQ of sub 80 to actually think for even a second that Biden was really playing that song on stage live. For fuck sake. Trump shares memes all the time, the majority of his followers know this.

Of course in your eyes, one video having a content creator tag is expandable to ALL videos being shown with content creator tags and them all being memes when Trump goes on stage and blatantly misleads people saying ~[Biden wants to defund the police and he said so!
    That's the only exception. All the other videos that Trump retweeted were obvious memes. As I said, he tweets memes all the time. You are a braindead moron if you actually think any of those videos he tweeted were real, or just completely out of touch.

You are inferring that I'm blinded by hate? How fucking cliché of a leftist. Get the fuck out of here. You don't even know me. How can you claim I'm hateful? You can't. Let me guess, you also think I'm a racist, fascist, homophobe. Shut the fuck up with your typical, baseless, leftist insults and labels.

10/10 cringe. Would cringe again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I had to read the comments to see if it was manipulated, and low and behold, a bunch of brainless retards bashing Biden and believing this video Trump is sharing as authentic truth
    Jesus christ, you have to have the IQ of sub 80 to actually think for even a second that Biden was really playing that song on stage live. You are a braindead moron if you actually think any of those videos he tweeted were real, or just completely out of touch.
    Just gonna leave this here for anyone that can pick up what I'm putting down.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (09-26-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Jesus christ, you have to have the IQ of sub 80 to actually think for even a second that Biden was really playing that song on stage live. For fuck sake. Trump shares memes all the time, the majority of his followers know this.

That's the only exception. All the other videos that Trump retweeted were obvious memes. As I said, he tweets memes all the time. You are a braindead moron if you actually think any of those videos he tweeted were real, or just completely out of touch.

OMG EVERYONE KNOWS TRUMP TWEETS MEMES U MUST BE A BWAINDWAD IDWIOT. The only thing Trump tweets is lies to manipulate people, "that's the only exception". Lol you're a fucking clown, explains why you support a commander-in-cheat, a living walking hypocrite with no morals. Funny how you try to call doctored videos that he's spreading lies about on stage and on twitter and didn't originate from "meme accounts" and are skillfully edited to look real and make Joe Biden look stupid, incompetent, or incoherent as memes but can't explain it. Love how you just casually gloss over getting called out on everything has meme tag lie. As long as you don't respond to it, it can't affect your reputation, right?

You are inferring that I'm blinded by hate? How fucking cliché of a leftist. Get the fuck out of here. You don't even know me. How can you claim I'm hateful? You can't. Let me guess, you also think I'm a racist, fascist, homophobe. Shut the fuck up with your typical, baseless, leftist insults and labels.
    Lmao, you're stupid as fuck, I'm not even a leftist. You're blinded by hate, all your posts show it. Everything is whine and cry THE LEFT R BADS. You mad racist, fascist, homophobe?

10/10 cringe. Would cringe again.
    WAIT YOU DIDNT GET THE MEME? THE IRONY LMAO, ALL I POST IS MEMES!!!!! jesus christ you're stupid and you're too stupid to even see it. I'm done

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks

OMG EVERYONE KNOWS TRUMP TWEETS MEMES U MUST BE A BWAINDWAD IDWIOT. The only thing Trump tweets is lies to manipulate people, "that's the only exception". Lol you're a fucking clown, explains why you support a commander-in-cheat, a living walking hypocrite with no morals. Funny how you try to call doctored videos that he's spreading lies about on stage and on twitter and didn't originate from "meme accounts" and are skillfully edited to look real and make Joe Biden look stupid, incompetent, or incoherent as memes but can't explain it. Love how you just casually gloss over getting called out on everything has meme tag lie. As long as you don't respond to it, it can't affect your reputation, right?

Lmao, you're stupid as fuck, I'm not even a leftist. You're blinded by hate, all your posts show it. Everything is whine and cry THE LEFT R BADS. You mad racist, fascist, homophobe?

WAIT YOU DIDNT GET THE MEME? THE IRONY LMAO, ALL I POST IS MEMES!!!!! jesus christ you're stupid and you're too stupid to even see it. I'm done
    Yikes. Looks like I got on someone's nerves.

Again, you claim I'm hateful yet all I've done within all my post in state facts and statistics. Typical leftist baselessly labeling someone they don't agree with with insults. I've not even said one single thing that is, by definition, hateful. Your assumption is baseless and false. I'm actually an empath and care about people more than the average human. Try again, it's been done time and time again.

You are just triggered that CNN is retarded and can't differentiate between actual doctered videos or a meme. You showing peoples random tweets literally proves nothing. Again, I stand by my statement that anyone that thinks those videos are real are fucking morons.

Also, I support Trump for his policies, not for how he acts. You should try the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

Just gonna leave this here for anyone that can pick up what I'm putting down.
    You are just triggered that your precious CNN is retarded. Lmao.
    Last edited by CYBERPVNK; 09-27-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Trump 2020, 2024

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tthong901 For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (09-30-2020),Matthew (09-28-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You are just triggered that your precious CNN is retarded. Lmao.
    Not even subscribed to CNN. I don't have any special affinity for CNN. I personally read more of the Financial Times and The New York Times. Try again, Captain Empath, use your feelings superpower to feel out what content I consume.
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-28-2020 at 06:17 AM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hearing Trump say "Do you know what disinformation is?" made me chuckle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12