Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    35,186
    Reputation
    5531
    Thanks
    40,881
    My Mood
    Devilish

    What is your news source?

    1. OANN
    2. NAEBC
    3. Fox News

    HBU???





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jov (10-03-2020)

  3. #2
    Hennessy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,425
    Reputation
    1824
    Thanks
    1,177
    My Mood
    Doh
    MPGH General

    Unfortunately I’m not joking.
    Last edited by Hennessy; 10-01-2020 at 09:27 PM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian


    11/03/2020: RS Server Manager
    9/29/2020: LoL Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team Member
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Mod Creator

  4. #3
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Land Beyond
    Posts
    26,149
    Reputation
    3252
    Thanks
    3,438
    My Mood
    Dead
    I see you're also an America loving patriot. Can you believe how many people hate this country and want to see it burn? I don't watch the main stream media sources because I'm well rounded. There is no one more well informed than I, second maybe only to Elon Musk. I have many friends. Tough guys, people you'd never see cry, burst into tears saying "Oh my God, Mr. Bernard, you are so experienced in life." People say that I am so experienced that I should receive a Nobel Peace Prize. Can you believe it? No one can believe how much more I have experienced in my last 4 years compared to the last 47 years of the average person's life. It's quite unbelievable.
    Last edited by Bernard; 10-01-2020 at 09:00 PM.
    Rep. Power: 123

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (10-01-2020),[MPGH]Dave84311 (10-01-2020),[MPGH]Jov (10-03-2020)

  6. #4
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Youtube & League
    Posts
    7,326
    Reputation
    1762
    Thanks
    2,742
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    niggersrus
    League of Legends Minion


  7. #5
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    24,248
    Reputation
    4686
    Thanks
    12,234
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    NYTimes + Twitter

    But I'll probably switch to NPR after the election



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #6
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,220
    Reputation
    1122
    Thanks
    1,120
    Fox and this site

  9. #7
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Land Beyond
    Posts
    26,149
    Reputation
    3252
    Thanks
    3,438
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Fox and this site
    Highly recommend further devolving into the world of OAN, Alex Jones, and Rush Limbaugh. Fox News is owned by big corporation Disney and thus pushes the agenda of the rich without us even knowing. Look it up. Can't trust what comes out of Fox. Fox is just a poser mainstream media source that's too hipster to be like the other main stream media sources, but they're all the same. They want the same thing and that is power and influence over us. We must cleanse our minds of mainstream media propaganda. OAN, Alex Jones, and Rush Limbaugh are not bought out by the lame stream media. Rush Limbaugh even earned the Presidential Medal of Freedom. He and other independent media sources are way more trustworthy and truly embody freedom. Fox hasn't even come out to discredit the CDC. Remember when the CDC recommended that people don't wear masks? Such liars the bureaucracy is. They don't care about anyone. They just care about preserving their own institution. That's why they got serious when Trump threatened to pull out US funding for the CDC. No other president would have the balls to do that.
    Last edited by Bernard; 10-01-2020 at 11:30 PM.
    Rep. Power: 123

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dave84311 (10-02-2020),[MPGH]Jov (10-03-2020)

  11. #8
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,320
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    8,553
    Everything basically
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  12. #9
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,220
    Reputation
    1122
    Thanks
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


    Highly recommend further devolving into the world of OAN, Alex Jones, and Rush Limbaugh. Fox News is owned by big corporation Disney and thus pushes the agenda of the rich without us even knowing. Look it up. Can't trust what comes out of Fox. Fox is just a poser mainstream media source that's too hipster to be like the other main stream media sources, but they're all the same. They want the same thing and that is power and influence over us. We must cleanse our minds of mainstream media propaganda. OAN, Alex Jones, and Rush Limbaugh are not bought out by the lame stream media. Rush Limbaugh even earned the Presidential Medal of Freedom. He and other independent media sources are way more trustworthy and truly embody freedom. Fox hasn't even come out to discredit the CDC. Remember when the CDC recommended that people don't wear masks? Such liars the bureaucracy is. They don't care about anyone. They just care about preserving their own institution. That's why they got serious when Trump threatened to pull out US funding for the CDC. No other president would have the balls to do that.
    I keep up with the daily wire aka ben shapiro as well

  13. #10
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Land Beyond
    Posts
    26,149
    Reputation
    3252
    Thanks
    3,438
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    I keep up with the daily wire aka ben shapiro as well
    Ben Shapiro went to UCLA and Harvard. He is a part of the elites. He parades himself as one who truly understands the issues but he's just a pretender that comes from a life of privilege. Kind of person to pretend to be your friend but then stabs you in the back. Attorneys are some sly ass folks. Sneaky Sneaky. He literally authored "How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps". He goes to colleges in order to indoctrinate young uninformed people. Must always think for yourself, no propaganda and mainstream sources. Most stuff is propaganda by nature. Must always think, why is this person showing me this specific thing at this specific time? What agenda are they trying to push on me?

    #StandByStandProud
    Last edited by Bernard; 10-01-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    Rep. Power: 123

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dave84311 (10-02-2020),[MPGH]Jov (10-03-2020)

  15. #11
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,483
    Reputation
    2546
    Thanks
    3,320
    Cassidy Campbell.

  16. #12
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,220
    Reputation
    1122
    Thanks
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


    Ben Shapiro went to UCLA and Harvard. He is a part of the elites. He parades himself as one who truly understands the issues but he's just a pretender that comes from a life of privilege. Kind of person to pretend to be your friend but then stabs you in the back. Attorneys are some sly ass folks. Sneaky Sneaky. He literally authored "How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps". He goes to colleges in order to indoctrinate young uninformed people. Must always think for yourself, no propaganda and mainstream sources. Most stuff is propaganda by nature. Must always think, why is this person showing me this specific thing at this specific time? What agenda are they trying to push on me?

    #StandByStandProud
    Ben Shapiro is MPGH's version of Dab but he is a conservative and more people like him ofc

    And his views are pretty similar to mine so I don't see the problem

  17. #13
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,320
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    8,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Ben Shapiro is MPGH's version of Dab but he is a conservative and more people like him ofc

    And his views are pretty similar to mine so I don't see the problem
    Ben Shapiro is a grifter who gets paid to incite conflict and division.

    In fact he's such a grifter, he once went on the BBC and told some conservative european dude that he's a libtard for questioning whether Georgie's criminalization of abortions was going too far.


    While people like you listen to Ben Shapiro, Coward Crowder, candace owens, people like me are listening to Richard D Wolff, Noam Chomsky, and other actual intellectuals. While you watch Fox News and conspiracy outlets, we watch secular talk, david pakman, etc..
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  18. #14
    Dickhad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    memes
    Posts
    39,143
    Reputation
    4764
    Thanks
    9,539
    cp24

    6ix gang gang
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020




  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhad For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Austin (10-02-2020)

  20. #15
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Land Beyond
    Posts
    26,149
    Reputation
    3252
    Thanks
    3,438
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Ben Shapiro is MPGH's version of Dab but he is a conservative and more people like him ofc

    And his views are pretty similar to mine so I don't see the problem
    Views are pretty similar to yours because he has indoctrinated you. You unknowingly change your views as you watch more and more. Thats how propaganda works. Its like watching the same ad over and over again that it becomes ingrained in our minds. Your beliefs may not actually be yours. Soon they will indoctrinate all men to only have sex with one person calling it conservativism. This ideology is why America's birth rates are falling. When theres not enough people, the government will issue visas so large corporations bring in more cheap labor immigrants to replace us hard working AMERICAN laborers. Win win for both of them. Cheaper labor. Bigger economy fueled by foreign immigrants. The Great Replacement. Like I said, pretending to be your friend but fucking you in the ass.
    Rep. Power: 123

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jov (10-03-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] What are your best memories of Counter-Strike (CS) 1.6 / Counter-Strike: Source?
    By Hunter in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-02-2017, 05:21 PM
  2. what is your best record in warrock?
    By priit1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:22 PM
  3. What is your Screen Resolution?
    By The_Enigma in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 10:30 PM
  4. What is your 2nd favorite website ?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 02:23 AM
  5. What is your real name?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:10 PM