Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Did Harambe think the world would forget him?

Harambe will never be forgotten.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Maybe in 2022...

Dicks out for Harambe - The Movie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    REST IN PEACE

Thanks
    You care more about a gorilla who was killed because a mother was too incompetent to not let her kid jump into an enclosure, than you do Human lives that are taken by the government wrongfully even according to the gov.

Like, the whole point and takeaway of Harambe's death doesn't even dawn on you. So posting about it like this, just shows you don't even think about these things.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    You care more about a gorilla who was killed because a mother was too incompetent to not let her kid jump into an enclosure, than you do Human lives that are taken by the government wrongfully even according to the gov.

Like, the whole point and takeaway of Harambe's death doesn't even dawn on you. So posting about it like this, just shows you don't even think about these things.
    ok maybe its too far to be triggered by harambe

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (09-26-2020),Gaydow (09-26-2020),[MPGH]meme (09-25-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

yeah bro #cancelharambe

oh wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post

ok maybe its too far to be triggered by harambe
    Mans has declared total war on Shadow.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

You are either sarcastic or you need help
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (09-26-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

You are either sarcastic or you need help
    It would be the latter, I reply to him with a sentence and he gives me a book.

#CancelDab

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (09-26-2020)

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks

And this downy wonders why I won't VC him.

You care more about Breonna Taylor who was killed because her drug dealer boyfriend decided to fire at the cops with her under the safe roof as him, than you do about syrian kid's lives that are taken by the government wrongfully even according to the gov.

Like, the whole point and takeaway of Breonna taylor's death doesn't even dawn on you. So posting about it like this, just shows you don't even think about these things.

Man, americans are fucking insufferable.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

I give zero fucks about anyone killing anyone in america. Ya'll can keep destroying your country, have at it retard.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-26-2020 at 01:53 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Matthew (09-26-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

You care more about Breonna Taylor who was killed because her drug dealer boyfriend decided to fire at the cops with her under the safe roof as him, than you do about syrian kid's lives that are taken by the government wrongfully even according to the gov.

Like, the whole point and takeaway of Breonna taylor's death doesn't even dawn on you. So posting about it like this, just shows you don't even think about these things.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

I give zero fucks about anyone killing anyone in america. Ya'll can keep destroying your country, have at it retard.
    It's kinda funny because he said "rip harambe" on the other thread just because another liberal posted about

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

1. Don't think Kenneth Walker was involved in any drug dealing.
    2. Feel free to correct me on this but Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state. Castle doctrine basically means if anyone is breaking into your home, you can basically assume they mean to deal grievous bodily harm or death to you and you are allowed to respond with deadly force. Its a self-defense of the home coming in conflict with the police also having the right to protect themselves. Obviously, you can't knowingly shoot at the police if you know its the police breaking into your home, but Kenneth Walker claims he didn't know it was the police and I lean towards believing Kenneth Walker. Why? First, why would someone who's not a felon shoot at police? I can understand someone who's trying to hide shit or has a warrant out for their arrest to shoot at police but if you have a clean record, it doesn't really make sense (Assuming he has a clean record because he's a legal gun owner and I'm guessing Kentucky doesn't allow felons to own guns). Second, if his intention was to kill police, why did he fire only a single shot? Third, why would he call the police for a break in if he knowingly shot at police? Once again doesnt make sense. Lastly, even though police are justified in shooting back, you're definitely not allowed to blind fire because of possible collateral damage and the off chance you can kill innocent bystanders. That's exactly what happened here. Pretty sure people in the apartment over also almost got shot and thats why the police are being charged with wanton endangerment. Like, the whole point and takeaway of Breonna taylor's death doesn't even dawn on you. So posting about it like this, just shows you don't even think about these things.
    3. Americans care more about American lives than Syrian lives. Go figure lmao. (Not saying we shouldn't care about Syrian lives, just saying I'm not surprised anyone from ANYWHERE cares more about the lives of their own countrymen over foreigners).

Lastly, I'm not trying to defend Dab here. Don't think this should have gotten political but it irks me that you bring up and dumb down the Breonna Taylor case and get it wrong.
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-26-2020 at 06:16 AM.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

1. Don't think Kenneth Walker was involved in any drug dealing.
    2. Feel free to correct me on this but Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state. Castle doctrine basically means if anyone is breaking into your home, you can basically assume they mean to deal grievous bodily harm or death to you and you are allowed to respond with deadly force. Its a self-defense of the home coming in conflict with the police also having the right to protect themselves. Obviously, you can't knowingly shoot at the police if you know its the police breaking into your home, but Kenneth Walker claims he didn't know it was the police and I lean towards believing Kenneth Walker. Why? First, why would someone who's not a felon shoot at police? I can understand someone who's trying to hide shit or has a warrant out for their arrest to shoot at police but if you have a clean record, it doesn't really make sense (Assuming he has a clean record because he's a legal gun owner and I'm guessing Kentucky doesn't allow felons to own guns). Second, if his intention was to kill police, why did he fire only a single shot? Third, why would he call the police for a break in if he knowingly shot at police? Once again doesnt make sense. Lastly, even though police are justified in shooting back, you're definitely not allowed to blind fire because of possible collateral damage and the off chance you can kill innocent bystanders. That's exactly what happened here. Pretty sure people in the apartment over also almost got shot and thats why the police are being charged with wanton endangerment. Like, the whole point and takeaway of Breonna taylor's death doesn't even dawn on you. So posting about it like this, just shows you don't even think about these things.
    3. Americans care more about American lives than Syrian lives. Go figure lmao. (Not saying we shouldn't care about Syrian lives, just saying I'm not surprised anyone from ANYWHERE cares more about the lives of their own countrymen over foreigners).

Lastly, I'm not trying to defend Dab here. Don't think this should have gotten political but it irks me that you bring up and dumb down the Breonna Taylor case and get it wrong.
    If I'm quite honest, I don't really care, though I didn't say anything incorrect. Not going to post links or anything to prove something that can be easily found on google. Neither do I honestly really care about this Breonna Taylor case.

Americans care more about American lives than Syrian lives.
    And americans are trying to forcing shit down non-americans throats. Why should I give a shit about americans being killed by the american government?
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-26-2020 at 06:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If I'm quite honest, I don't really care, though I didn't say anything incorrect. Not going to post links or anything to prove something that can be easily found on google. Neither do I honestly really care about this Breonna Taylor case.

And americans are try forcing shit down non-americans throats. Why should I give a shit about americans being killed by the american government?
    I apologize for Dab bringing up politics in your Harambe safe space thread. We all mourn for the loss of Harambe and everyone should be allowed to grieve without being harassed about politics. Dab just has a habit of bringing up politics a lot and it drags everyone in like a black hole.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

I apologize for Dab bringing up politics in your Harambe safe space thread. We all mourn for the loss of Harambe and everyone should be allowed to grieve without being harassed about politics. Dab just has a habit of bringing up politics a lot and it drags everyone in like a black hole.
    That is precisely why Dab is a degenerate. Right on the dot.

Anyways. #RIPHARAMBE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast