Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Question What are Private Torrent Trackers for?

Heya Everyone~! :3

Something I've been wondering about for a while is what use do Private Torrent Trackers have? I guess a better way to phrase the question is what do they provide compared to like torrents you can just get off of sites like RARBG? Do they have like movies that have just come out in theaters or what? Sorry if these are dumb questions; I'm just legitimately curious as to what type of stuff they provide.

♥♥♥

Thanks
    Generally some increased privacy. This is more significant if you use seedbox to download your torrent. The likelihood of you getting a DMCA complaint or anything alike from downloading from a public tracker (tpb,rarbg etc) is higher. Although some seedbox allow for public trackers, most don't for this very reason. Another point is that, when we talk about "private", there's a community behind it. Greater speeds (because everyone has to seed in order to maintain their download/upload ratio), greater quality of movies, tv shows etc. Often times, private trackers don't have open registration, but rather invite only. Therefore, it's a chosen community because whoever you invite, will reflect your standing on the server. If you invite a dumbass who downloads but doesn't seed, then that will reflect on you. Some say they release files faster and in higher quality as compared to public trackers.

Just some knowledge I have on public vs private trackers. Cheers