Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    The decision was made and you never claimed it since you were banned. You could have always used an alt to claim the same. But since you were banned, it is reasonable to request for a replacement. @ljubomir993 Would you kindly provide him with a replacement that he was entitled to for the last report.
    There was nothing to claim in the actual thread, it was closed right after a decision was made. I never refused or decline the outcome.
    If you read the scammer response he states I "refuse" the proxy back when I stated I wanted the proxy & rdp and this was before the final decision was made by @RespectNF . Zero argument.
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:53 AM.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by lanfeust11 View Post
    There was nothing to claim in the actual thread, it was closed right after a decision was made. I never refused or decline the outcome.
    If you read the scammer response he states I "refuse" the proxy back when I stated I wanted the proxy & rdp and this was before the final decision was made by @RespectNF . Zero argument.
    24 hours to provide the proxy replacement. @ljubomir993

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    Hello @RespectNF ,

we can not provide proxy after 2 months. When we asked him he declined, now we don't have same proxies and that can not be renewed. Please check our last thread about this "scam" I made him an offer, he hasn't responded in a month, and now he's looking for a proxy. It's really unprofessional to reopen the case for the same thing. I will try find same proxies and renew that but can not promise, we doing best for each customer, and who not respect us, opening case with not scam, is this scam if proxy expired after 15/30 days (I am told him "That will be about 30 days"), now he can open scam thread forever for this because last case is closed, because he not responded. I will not reply more on this thread, if you think I am scammer you can ban me, that will be so not professional from all. I hard work for each account, and this customer not respect all, I HAD OFFER FOR HIM 30 days ago!!! He declined offer or not responded, that is end. This is not market or something like that, if you want serious work, you will say "YES" or "NO".

1. I had offer for him 30 days ago (he is declined that)
    2. First "scam" thread is closed and he not responded after that 30 days (never contacted me private about resolve this situation or something)
    3. The offer was great, I even offered 15 days more than the expiration of the proxy, he would got a 15 day bonus for the proxy, but he refused (did not respond)
    4. In this case, if one "scam thread" is closed, same person can open again scam thread with same thing. I don't have comment for this.
    5. In this case, he can ask for proxy after 1 year and open scam because he declined offer from first "scam thread", "Hey I want proxy, he scammed me". I don't have commend for this.

After 4-5 years, nobody have any problem about proxy, when that expire they pay for renew, and we can do it. We are provide him the best accounts what he paid, and too we provide and working proxy, after 15 days that is expired, I asked him, if he want renew that is 8$ monthly, he opened "scam" thread. Waste my time now, we have a lot orders, and please, decide this case as final, so he not back again and open again for same thing. Bye!

Best regards,

Accounts IT

Thanks
    24 hours has passed and the scammer still refusing to provide proxies.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    24 hours has passed and the scammer still refusing to provide proxies.
    Scammer who give you offer and you refused that, after 30 days you remembered to ask for a proxy and open scam thread again for same thing. This is not scam who provide you what you paid, give you offer which you refused and never contact me about "Hey man please we can resolve this problem, I need proxy". Your behavior will not help in this case, and our service will not give you proxy after you declined offer with 30 days proxy paid with our money 30 days ago. Now that is over.

Best regards,

Accounts IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @ @lanfeust11 did you receive a replacement?
    Reputation power: 50

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman: 05-09-20-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    Hello @[MPGH]Nani,

he is refused our offer from last "scam" thread. We can not give replacement with 15 days proxy. Proxy is only 30 days. If he want pay for 15 days more, we can give him renew on proxies for 30 days. Remember, proxy worked 15/30 days. Why we give him now 30 days proxy? Please be professional. Our offer, pay 50% and we give him renew proxy for 30 days. That is the best what we can do it.

Best regards,

Accounts IT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    No, ban the scammer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    The proxy should've been delivered and then the report closed, but i had it closed before that so it's part of a reason why it wasn't done immediately.

Your 24 hours are over, but since you were active you'll get a chance.

If you come online and don't deliver the proxy replacement,you will be banned. @ljubomir993

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The proxy should've been delivered and then the report closed, but i had it closed before that so it's part of a reason why it wasn't done immediately.

Your 24 hours are over, but since you were active you'll get a chance.

If you come online and don't deliver the proxy replacement,you will be banned. @ljubomir993

Hello @[MPGH]RespectNF,

how I can renew proxies if he not give me details? We don't have backup for all customer accounts and files.
    @lanfeust11 give me proxy details here or on IM.

Very not professional from MPGH, I don't have any comment, because he is Premium, he was been banned, and I am here from 2016, you will ban me because I delivered what he paid, proxy is expire 15/30 days (I told him about 30 days). No comment. I’m not sure how he got the ban deleted, but this is very not professional.

Why you not give time to @lanfeust11 now so he can give me proxy details here and I will renew that with proof. Give him 24h, if he not provide proxy details here, close this. I waste a lot time because people who cry for few days proxy and don't know how use it.

Best regards,

Accounts IT

- - - Updated - - -
    @lanfeust11 accept IM request and send us 4 proxy details so we can renew that.

NOTICE: You will again close and open new scam thread for same thing because you not respond here?

Last edited by ljubomir993; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:17 PM. Reason: IMAGE

Thanks
    I have provided the scammer with the 4 IP's he never provided.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ljubomir993 View Post
    Hello @[MPGH]RespectNF,

how I can renew proxies if he not give me details? We don't have backup for all customer accounts and files.
    @lanfeust11 give me proxy details here or on IM.

Very not professional from MPGH, I don't have any comment, because he is Premium, he was been banned, and I am here from 2016, you will ban me because I delivered what he paid, proxy is expire 15/30 days (I told him about 30 days). No comment. I’m not sure how he got the ban deleted, but this is very not professional.

Why you not give time to @lanfeust11 now so he can give me proxy details here and I will renew that with proof. Give him 24h, if he not provide proxy details here, close this. I waste a lot time because people who cry for few days proxy and don't know how use it.

Best regards,

Accounts IT

- - - Updated - - -
    @lanfeust11 accept IM request and send us 4 proxy details so we can renew that.

NOTICE: You will again close and open new scam thread for same thing because you not respond here?

please provide lanfeust with new proxys.

> CLICK ME <

IM ME HERE FOR AUTOBUY OR CONTACT REQUESTS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

- - - Updated - - -

I have provided the scammer with the 4 IP's he never provided.
    You provide me without port. You know how give me full details for 4 proxies? Scammer who will give you 15 days bonus proxy Now I can see why you had a lot scam threads.
    Last edited by ljubomir993; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ljubomir993 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You provide me without port. You know how give me full details for 4 proxies? Scammer who will give you 15 days bonus proxy Now I can see why you had a lot scam threads.
    Don't bring up someone else's scam report, we're talking about this one, and how you have not provided him with proxies, and @lanfeust11 it's about that time where you take the offer, it's getting kind of silly how either of you can't work things out without unnecessarily calling each other scammers.
    Reputation power: 50

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman: 05-09-20-

Thanks
    I already provided him with the proxies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast