I've just gotten into this game, and I was hoping someone could help me use Cheat Engine to modify it a bit. As far as I can tell, everything is client sided, and there is no anti-cheat. I can use the basic features of cheat engine pretty well, and I have changed money values and stuff in the game already, but I'm not too sure how I can go about changing the xp values. The game has normal numbered levels (such as 10), xp progress (such as 45/100), and xp needed (such as 55 xp needed). After you complete a round, you get xp. Now, I've tried finding my level itself, the current amount of xp I have, and also the xp needed, all without luck. I've been using 4 bytes as my value type since I do not believe the xp progress goes by floats, and I've tried scanning for both the exact values and increased values. The thing is that each level only has 100 XP, so after I level up, it resets. Does anybody know of a way I could find and modify my xp value? I suppose it could be using floats and just doesn't display that way, so I'll give that a try. Maybe I'd have better luck scanning for increased/decreased float values depending on how much xp I get and if it resets with each level. If anybody has any ideas, could you let me know?