Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    huskerdu25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    38

    Do you guys think we will be able to exploit gamesharing for next gen systems?

    The way we have been able to do for current gen systems?

  2. #2
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,202
    Reputation
    5122
    Thanks
    13,394
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I remember on PS3 it worked for up to 5 systems, but on PS4 it was brought down to just 2. I don't expect that to change.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     


     
    VM | PM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    huskerdu25 (3 Weeks Ago)

  4. #3
    huskerdu25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerdu25 View Post
    The way we have been able to do for current gen systems?
    Oh damn and I figure most ps5 owners will still have their PS4 activated as well so unless you have a seller offering a one month warranty games may get locked out quick

  5. #4
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,067
    Reputation
    1218
    Thanks
    2,844
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerdu25 View Post
    Oh damn and I figure most ps5 owners will still have their PS4 activated as well so unless you have a seller offering a one month warranty games may get locked out quick
    I remembered posting something about this game sharing limitation when sony implemented it back in the day and it went as follows

    Code:
    GamSharing is also an acceptable practice but please note however that Sony has cracked down on GameSharing and has limited majority/all content released after March 2012 to only one extra Console. This means that GameSharing content and members willing to take part in GameSharing could be difficult to come by because of these restrictions, so patience is a key aspect in this area.
    To answer you're main question though, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to if it's PS5 - PS5 content!
    Last edited by Justin; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:47 AM.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013



  6. #5
    huskerdu25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


    I remembered posting something about this game sharing limitation when sony implemented it back in the day and it went as follows

    Code:
    GamSharing is also an acceptable practice but please note however that Sony has cracked down on GameSharing and has limited majority/all content released after March 2012 to only one extra Console. This means that GameSharing content and members willing to take part in GameSharing could be difficult to come by because of these restrictions, so patience is a key aspect in this area.
    To answer you're main question though, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to if it's PS5 - PS5 content!
    Cheers for the insight!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2018, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2018, 12:37 PM
  3. [Discussion] do you guys think this will work?
    By gogogokitty in forum ArmA 3 Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:50 AM
  4. [Discussion] Do you guys think we will get a Kukri VIP? Or a variant of a melee VIP?
    By Syephro in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 07:54 PM
  5. You guys think we will ever have minor hacks that will help us with game.
    By jeffgordon in forum Dragon Nest Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 12:50 PM