Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Psychedelics report

How did psychedelics change you? I'm just reminiscing from last trip in May which was one of the worst things that could happen to me but also one of the best in a way.

After my 8th time doing shrooms I had a bad trip. Prolonged derealization, paranoia, depersonalization, and anxiety. Can't smoke weed till this day as the entire substance of weed now feels psychedelic to me and it brings me back to how I felt after the bad trip.

The pros: I became much more disciplined and certain about my life direction. I started acing university courses (specifically weed-out CS courses, you'll know what I'm talking about if you've done CS), started working out more disciplinarily, and fixed my diet to the point. Shrooms definitely dulled my emotions more than what they were before but I rarely get emotional now. The last time I had an actual emotional experience was my last trip, since then I'm desensitized to the normal bullshit people react to.

I stress less than I did before, I had started losing hair due to stress-induced hair loss which has been reversing itself since my last "bad trip". I enjoy life for the simplistic things like a simple sunset or the breeze on a windy day hitting your face. My bad trip kind of broke down my life and put me through some harsh shit but it helped me rebuild on a more reliable building block. I was able to finally shed a toxic relationship through some realizations because of the shrooms.

Overall, though I would never do psychedelics again, they were a double-edged sword that helped me slay my dragons but also did damage to me in the process.. Which I guess you could consider being a good thing as going through rough patches is the key to growth.

Curious as to what other's experiences on this forum have been.

I know @Assistive @Jov @Cursed would have something to say in this thread.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-30-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Sounds like it did good for you.
    When I started psychedelics I loved them wen't crazy on the magic truffles with high doses and it was like 3 times more euphoric as my first XTC trip.
    It was so great! but after my 5th trip in two months I had an unbelievable hard bad trip. I was in the city and I saw everyone was looking at me and hearing voices, everyones eyes were pointing at me really fucking scary and trippy. And I thought some of the people around me were on crystal meth (even tho I never used it lol) I didn't even knew it what city I was anymore. After 3 hours of going really bad it finally ended. even called 911 once but my friend took my phone away. Tried some 2cb 3 months after and got that same feeling back when I went bad on truffels so I'm never ever taking psychedelics again except weed (smoking everyday)
    Last edited by Happyish; 09-30-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyish View Post
    Sounds like it did good for you.
    When I started psychedelics I loved them wen't crazy on the magic truffles with high doses and it was like 3 times more euphoric as my first XTC trip.
    It was so great! but after my 5th trip in two months I had an unbelievable hard bad trip. I was in the city and I saw everyone was looking at me and hearing voices, everyones eyes were pointing at me really fucking scary and trippy. And I thought some of the people around me were on crystal meth (even tho I never used it lol) I didn't even knew it what city I was anymore. After 3 hours of going really bad it finally ended. even called 911 once but my friend took my phone away. Tried some 2cb 3 months after and got that same feeling back when I went bad on truffels so I'm never ever taking psychedelics again except weed (smoking everyday)
    I'm surprised psychedelics didn't change weed for you.

Thanks
    did it once
    never again
    the trippy feeling makes me feel helpless
    like i have no control
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

Anti (10-20-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    did it once
    never again
    the trippy feeling makes me feel helpless
    like i have no control
    Well you do just realise at the end of the day its all in your head and its temporary. Psychedelics are all about why you use them or the type of person as-well ik people who took cid once and had a panic attack and others that have taken it for decades now and are perfectly rational sane people. Ppls chemistry vary and also what you take varies, if you properly test your drugs before using them you can limit potential risks associated with cutting agents or substitute synthetic drugs like nbomes n5 i etc. At the end of the day it is one of the safest drugs but still when you take any kinda drug ur a human guinea pig, especially if it comes from a uknown source. I highly reccomend gammagoblin for lsd, shrooms are very very powerful healing tools. My sons mom and I have used mushrooms to get past some of the most painful and tough moments of our relationship, and the insight gained from taking liquid psilocybin every now and then is beneficial for our relationship. We have some shrooms in the fridge rn just enough for two of us, shrooms aren't a thing you can do multiple times a month imo I need a cool down period. I have taken molly and the likes, those all have varying effects, generally somewhat the descriptions given on erowid will reflect accurately with your trip so read up beforehand. Drugs are good things if used properly, i truly believe so. I have done microdosing and ketamine, molly microdosage and have observed significant improvements however a noticeable change in psyche, and the fact that it is very expensive to consistently microdose. Having control comes from mindset when it comes to drugs, its your responsibility at the end of the day to keep yourself safe and not die. Weed is the best thing god has ever given us. Smoke weed literally every day. It got me off of hard drugs.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'm surprised psychedelics didn't change weed for you.
    That's because you lack mental fortitude as expected by your behavior online. Shrooms deactivate your serotonin receptors while weed activates serotonin receptors. Whatever the reason is, weed makes shroom trips 100x more intense when you get high while peaking after you got past the come up.

After that, getting paranoid or not enjoying the feeling after that trip is just your own psyche being puss puss. Smoke less weed and don't get as high or go buy a strain that specifically calms you down like og skywalker.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Too lazy to type out long trip reports so imma hella dumb down my experiences. LSD has helped me better view the world from more than my own perspective. MDMA (though I personally don't categorize it as a "psychedelic") has greatly made me appreciate the relationships I have that I kind of took for granted before whether that be friends or family and it made me feel such intense happiness and peace. In high school, I had pretty low self-esteem, was generally depressed, and was very misanthropic due to emotional manipulation in my very first serious relationship. MDMA helped restore my love for the world and others. In other words, it turned me from a hateful sadboy to a perma-happy hippie. Also had super intense ego death on some amphetamine based research chemical once. I feel like I've told that story here 1-3 times, its probably like a full page long if I typed it out on a word doc, so I don't want to go through the effort of typing it or finding it. All imma say is, the ego death was sooo strong that I felt like I was experiencing multiple personality disorder (5 to be exact). Minutes felt like eternity. Short hallways felt like they went on forever. Same goes for stairs. I woke up in the hospital thinking I had awoken from the matrix with no sense of who I was or where I was like I had broken out of the simulation. I remember looking at a flyer on the wall of the emergency room that said like Boston something Hospital or whatever and I was like where am I? Why does Boston sound so familiar? Though ego death was super rough, glad I went through it cause it truly made me understand perspective.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    How did psychedelics change you? I'm just reminiscing from last trip in May which was one of the worst things that could happen to me but also one of the best in a way.

After my 8th time doing shrooms I had a bad trip. Prolonged derealization, paranoia, depersonalization, and anxiety. Can't smoke weed till this day as the entire substance of weed now feels psychedelic to me and it brings me back to how I felt after the bad trip.

The pros: I became much more disciplined and certain about my life direction. I started acing university courses (specifically weed-out CS courses, you'll know what I'm talking about if you've done CS), started working out more disciplinarily, and fixed my diet to the point. Shrooms definitely dulled my emotions more than what they were before but I rarely get emotional now. The last time I had an actual emotional experience was my last trip, since then I'm desensitized to the normal bullshit people react to.

I stress less than I did before, I had started losing hair due to stress-induced hair loss which has been reversing itself since my last "bad trip". I enjoy life for the simplistic things like a simple sunset or the breeze on a windy day hitting your face. My bad trip kind of broke down my life and put me through some harsh shit but it helped me rebuild on a more reliable building block. I was able to finally shed a toxic relationship through some realizations because of the shrooms.

Overall, though I would never do psychedelics again, they were a double-edged sword that helped me slay my dragons but also did damage to me in the process.. Which I guess you could consider being a good thing as going through rough patches is the key to growth.

Curious as to what other's experiences on this forum have been.

I know @Assistive @Jov @Cursed would have something to say in this thread.
    Yay they worked! Had to feel like this during my trips at early 16 because of the deep depression, the failing SOPH/FRESHMAN years and of course the baldness. God bless the summer going into Junior year. And godbless holy fuck im so fucking gone bro i can literally see god and time

i understand time

thankifuknowwhatimean

- - - Updated - - -

OH AND SAME I HATE WEED NOW ITS BEEN 2 YEARS I GET RACECAR HEART AND PARANOIA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Too lazy to type out long trip reports so imma hella dumb down my experiences. LSD has helped me better view the world from more than my own perspective. MDMA (though I personally don't categorize it as a "psychedelic") has greatly made me appreciate the relationships I have that I kind of took for granted before whether that be friends or family and it made me feel such intense happiness and peace. In high school, I had pretty low self-esteem, was generally depressed, and was very misanthropic due to emotional manipulation in my very first serious relationship. MDMA helped restore my love for the world and others. In other words, it turned me from a hateful sadboy to a perma-happy hippie. Also had super intense ego death on some amphetamine based research chemical once. I feel like I've told that story here 1-3 times, its probably like a full page long if I typed it out on a word doc, so I don't want to go through the effort of typing it or finding it. All imma say is, the ego death was sooo strong that I felt like I was experiencing multiple personality disorder (5 to be exact). Minutes felt like eternity. Short hallways felt like they went on forever. Same goes for stairs. I woke up in the hospital thinking I had awoken from the matrix with no sense of who I was or where I was like I had broken out of the simulation. I remember looking at a flyer on the wall of the emergency room that said like Boston something Hospital or whatever and I was like where am I? Why does Boston sound so familiar? Though ego death was super rough, glad I went through it cause it truly made me understand perspective.
    Hmm.. On LCD I had the multiple personalities thing too! Haven't heard someone talk about it like that, thought I was alone. I miss being an african american both in my heads voice and in my body language for that glimpse of 30 seconds.. I also had about 4-5 different people be me within a few minutes. Plus did you happen to see hieroglyphics everywhere in the nighttime? It's insane considering I don't ever look at them or care about them. ego deaths TIGHT
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (10-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

Yay they worked! Had to feel like this during my trips at early 16 because of the deep depression, the failing SOPH/FRESHMAN years and of course the baldness. God bless the summer going into Junior year. And godbless holy fuck im so fucking gone bro i can literally see god and time

i understand time

thankifuknowwhatimean

- - - Updated - - -

OH AND SAME I HATE WEED NOW ITS BEEN 2 YEARS I GET RACECAR HEART AND PARANOIA

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm.. On LCD I had the multiple personalities thing too! Haven't heard someone talk about it like that, thought I was alone. I miss being an african american both in my heads voice and in my body language for that glimpse of 30 seconds.. I also had about 4-5 different people be me within a few minutes. Plus did you happen to see hieroglyphics everywhere in the nighttime? It's insane considering I don't ever look at them or care about them. ego deaths TIGHT
    Lol I can't say I saw hieroglyphics. The research chemical I was on wasn't very visual. Saw some swirling around in the carpets and ceiling, but nothing much more than that. Didn't see much shit, it was just very mentally mind fucky. Also disprove of your new font choice.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i got some psychedelic weed if you know what i mean

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (10-01-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    i got some psychedelic weed if you know what i mean
    Do you ship across state lines?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Once had weed, didn't feel shit. Still curious about drugs in general.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
    Once had weed, didn't feel shit. Still curious about drugs in general.
    first time users might not feel anything, try it again. Ur in the Netherlands apparently. nigga if i was in the Netherlands id be high as a mufuuuuucking kiite

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post

first time users might not feel anything, try it again. Ur in the Netherlands apparently. nigga if i was in the Netherlands id be high as a mufuuuuucking kiite
    LOL. First gotta find the right people/friends. But will def try again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post

LOL. First gotta find the right people/friends. But will def try again.
    Took me until 2 of my friends got a joint and passed it around. This was my third try. Gotta take a minimum of three drags. Really gotta make it get in there for it to work the first time.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast