Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Or have actual skill while learning the mechanics. You are trying to manipulate the point of the game with cheats which in turn makes it boring and unenjoyable
    Or play with cheats while learning the mechanics which comes down to personal preference. And I didn't ask for advice on how to make the game less boring, thanks though

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy2 View Post
    you care way too much what other people do with their life

go outside or smth, this is a cheating forum and u spamming posts telling ppl to stop cheating u funny
    I expected people to get butthurt when I said cheating makes you bad, don't get why there is hate towards me? I'm entitled to my opinion and its not like I never broke the ToS by cheating/RWT/exploits half the years I was playing

Also this was a thread open to discussion, you commenting just to comment adds nothing to the discussion. I rest my case

Thanks
    You should go back to to your productive stuff mate, you could have some points on other games where there is pvp, on rotmg? Cheats are most qof implementations and the final goal of deca is basically replicate the "cheats" without autonexus, if anything this forum gave a lot of people the opportunity to enjoy the game till now as before unity the game on the official flash player page was unplayable compared to the competitions

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gravie For This Useful Post:

TheOlgas (10-11-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravie View Post
    You should go back to to your productive stuff mate, you could have some points on other games where there is pvp, on rotmg? Cheats are most qof implementations and the final goal of deca is basically replicate the "cheats" without autonexus, if anything this forum gave a lot of people the opportunity to enjoy the game till now as before unity the game on the official flash player page was unplayable compared to the competitions
    I think I'll always prefer Flash > Unity. Something about the UI design is off plus the performance imo

But sure I'll get back to my productive stuff, i.e. college

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
    matthew you talk like your main account just got banned and ur collecting screenshots to prove to deca u'll never cheat again. literally get off mpgh, its a cheating platform meant to discuss cheats. literally fuck off xdDDD
    I sold my main quite some time ago bud
    I've been on this site for almost 7 years off of my other 2 accounts, I think I know what this forum is and I've definitely gave back more than you have. Just also should point out that the game hacking scene on MPGH is dying hence the decline in MPGH acticty so no its not only a platform to discuss cheats anymore

I'm not replying anymore, I've spoke my peace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Ooof funny how the argument I made pointing out why Sheep brain was being a condescending twat got deleted after what.. like what a week? I'm sure enough people saw it though kek.

Basically, Autonexus doesn't save you from getting through a dungeon, just getting out of it alive. You need to learn phases, shot patterns, etc or you'll never make it. By your logic unless you die every now and then have to do the easy part of the game/grind UDLs/Abby's for pots; then you're bad.
    Being able to complete UDL's and Abby's doesn't make you good at this game.. It isn't a godmode hack that lets you eat 50 bullets.. lmao The fun of the game is still clearly there.

To answer the question "Why would people hack in this video game"
    Simply, they don't want to grind beginner dungeons for 2/5ths of their rotmg career. Try getting through O3 with or without hacks.. If you're "bad" you cant either way.
    Last edited by NeutronJonSA; 10-19-2020 at 02:44 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeutronJonSA For This Useful Post:

Eddy2 (11-04-2020),rawaf (10-24-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by NeutronJonSA View Post
    Ooof funny how the argument I made pointing out why Sheep brain was being a condescending twat got deleted after what.. like what a week? I'm sure enough people saw it though kek.

Basically, Autonexus doesn't save you from getting through a dungeon, just getting out of it alive. You need to learn phases, shot patterns, etc or you'll never make it. By your logic unless you die every now and then have to do the easy part of the game/grind UDLs/Abby's for pots; then you're bad.
    Being able to complete UDL's and Abby's doesn't make you good at this game.. It isn't a godmode hack that lets you eat 50 bullets.. lmao The fun of the game is still clearly there.

Simply, they don't want to grind beginner dungeons for 2/5ths of their rotmg career. Try getting through O3 with or without hacks.. If you're "bad" you cant either way.
    My reply got deleted too, you can't argue or disagree with anyone here without getting censored, and I didn't even use any bad words in my reply. No infractions either.

Dude spends years on rotmg hacks and tries to judge others by the same thing he's done before and we can't even say he's an hypocrite without getting censored

We have as much right to express our opinions as he does to express his

Literally the biggest forum circlejerk I've ever seen
    just stop. come with me son.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Plus22 For This Useful Post:

Eddy2 (11-04-2020)

Thanks

Funny, all of mine got deleted too! What a coincidence
    if u know who i am please dont reply to any post with my name

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uys For This Useful Post:

Plus22 (11-18-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Interesting ///
    I'm the leader of any n' all Mask's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I started this thread to catch up with what happened, I don't understand how arguing would help with that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rawaf View Post
    I started this thread to catch up with what happened, I don't understand how arguing would help with that.
    literally this section for the past 10 years

16. The Following User Says Thank You to imreallyded For This Useful Post:

Matthew (10-24-2020)

Thanks
    minions doing the censoring again,

yall funny

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eddy2 For This Useful Post:

Plus22 (11-18-2020)

Thanks

Everyone who thinks hacking takes zero skill needs to see this. Hacking just removes the early-game aspect of the game which consists of running abysses, snake pits, sprite worlds, etc for pots to max and to most players, including myself, that is the worst and most boring part of the game. Hacking just makes it so you almost never die enough that you almost don't ever need to do those dungeons.

When it comes to end game dungeons, you still need to be able to dodge to get loot to advance to the next stage of realm. If you're better at dodging and playing smart, you will be able to get loot and run dungeons more efficiently which makes the experience a lot better and personally, I find the game a lot more fun this way. Of course, to a lot of people, leveling up, maxing, and building a character from zero to tops is a big part of the experience so they would much rather not hack, and many don't want to hack out of fear that they will either lose their account to a keylogger, get banned, or lose the skill they spent years acquiring. In the end, it is your decision if you want to hack, but it definitely doesn't automatically call for a loss of skill. Regardless of whether you hack or not, you still need to stay in dungeons without dying in order to kill bosses and get loot to make progress in the game. If you cannot do this, hacking most certainly won't help you

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gewz For This Useful Post:

Plus22 (11-08-2020),Rosabella (11-06-2020),Snyder99 (11-06-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gewz View Post
    Everyone who thinks hacking takes zero skill needs to see this. Hacking just removes the early-game aspect of the game which consists of running abysses, snake pits, sprite worlds, etc for pots to max and to most players, including myself, that is the worst and most boring part of the game. Hacking just makes it so you almost never die enough that you almost don't ever need to do those dungeons.

When it comes to end game dungeons, you still need to be able to dodge to get loot to advance to the next stage of realm. If you're better at dodging and playing smart, you will be able to get loot and run dungeons more efficiently which makes the experience a lot better and personally, I find the game a lot more fun this way. Of course, to a lot of people, leveling up, maxing, and building a character from zero to tops is a big part of the experience so they would much rather not hack, and many don't want to hack out of fear that they will either lose their account to a keylogger, get banned, or lose the skill they spent years acquiring. In the end, it is your decision if you want to hack, but it definitely doesn't automatically call for a loss of skill. Regardless of whether you hack or not, you still need to stay in dungeons without dying in order to kill bosses and get loot to make progress in the game. If you cannot do this, hacking most certainly won't help you
    This, the main reason anyone should hack is because of autonexus. Lag is still a b!tch in this game despite the switch to exalt client from flash which had even worse lag problems. Of course even with lag you can die while using autonexus but there is a higher chance you will survive. So I'm all for hacks too especially since DECA still hasn't done enough to get rid of latency issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning_striker View Post
    What about the unity multi tool/hacked client on that other website associated with 059 and Kronks? Does it not work or something?
    Since noone answered your questions, yes that tool does work. I am not sure why it hasnt been posted on MPGH, though. I am sure there is some reason if a mod or someone wants to chime in

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsZuni For This Useful Post:

Lightning_striker (11-20-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast