Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    It was good while it lasted.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zitoun View Post
    It is against the rules of mpgh to sell a bypass dumbie
    You freaking moron you just made it detectable and got like 500 people banned freaking idiot LMAO. Nobody sold it, it wasn't publicly available and bet BHVR knows about it already.

Thanks

I went to use the bypass and I took a ban I do not recommend you to use

You have been permanently banned from Dead by Daylight by the Anti-Cheat Easy Anti-Cheat system used by the game developer.
    See the game ban on your Steam account, as well as a list of games affected by a specific ban, on the ban history page.

See the article on game bans for more information on the application of game bans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by alefmello View Post

You have been permanently banned from Dead by Daylight by the Anti-Cheat Easy Anti-Cheat system used by the game developer.
    See the game ban on your Steam account, as well as a list of games affected by a specific ban, on the ban history page.

See the article on game bans for more information on the application of game bans.
    You have been permanently banned from Dead by Daylight by the Anti-Cheat Easy Anti-Cheat system used by** the game developer.**

Thanks

It's detected, nice job bro

Don't use it. You'll get banned, it's already detected ^^

Thanks
    Wow that was fast... See how quickly it got added to EAC??? Don't use it!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icedteafrog View Post
    You freaking moron you just made it detectable and got like 500 people banned freaking idiot LMAO. Nobody sold it, it wasn't publicly available and bet BHVR knows about it already.
    It was publically available my friend on this website 2 years ago and on other websites after it's not cause it was on other websites that it wasn't publically available your friends morons agree themselves that it was not private even on your elemental sounds like cheese this name lmfao also the other people who post their bans I would be glad to see the date of your bans without any modification I don't know any month called "out" besides and I've been using this bypass for more than a year almost two no bans no worries don't use the risky stuff like legacy and exclusives that's all and don't listen to those who want you to not enjoy this amazing bypass and want to keep it for their selfish asses enjoy my dudes !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How To Bypass Eac I Can't

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zJunior For This Useful Post:

Zitoun (10-02-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zJunior View Post
    How To Bypass Eac I Can't
    Check the instructions included with the bypass carefully

I translated in turkish for you lol :

1. Steam'i açık tutun, herhangi bir oyun çalıştırmayın.
    2. Önce cheatengine "notepad ++" ı açacaksınız (yeniden adlandırmayın yoksa çalışmaz).
    3. Sonra DevsAreDogShit.sys'yi sürücü haritası üzerinden sürükleyin ve sürücüyü eşleştirmesine izin verin.
    4. Sürücü eşlendiğinde Dead By Daylight'ı açın.
    5. dbd tamamen yüklendiğinde ve ana menüde olduğunda HandlerOn'u çalıştırın.
    6. Hile motorunu Dead By Daylight'a ekleyin, hile motorundaki tabloya tıklayın ve betiği yapıştırın ve çalıştırın.
    Last edited by Zitoun; 10-02-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    Yes, the bypass has been out for 2 years, but it's only been working for the past 2 months off elemental. The original creator of the updated bypass literally said to not post it on mpgh. You're just increasing the ban risk by posting it here and ruining it for everyone who knew about it beforehand.
    Last edited by Mikel52; 10-02-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Omg, stole it from another website and reposted it. How disgusting can you be...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel52 View Post
    Yes, the bypass has been out for 2 years, but it's only been working for the past 2 months off elemental. The original creator of the updated bypass literally said to not post it on mpgh. You're just increasing the ban risk by posting it here and ruining it for everyone who knew about it beforehand.
    Thanks that's how we talk not like you did earlier...
    I have my reasons to do this which are personnal this is a tutorial that will help the people who already had all this but don't know what to do with it and for those who didn't well let them enjoy as well you are not alone on earth

Quote Originally Posted by MartozYT View Post
    Omg, stole it from another website and reposted it. How disgusting can you be...
    It was from this website originally so tell the others how digusting they can be + they don't even put credits for the original people who created stuff that's what I call being a disgusting leech lmfao, also I've put the credits if you can't read do something about it this is a tutorial for people who don't really know how to do stuff and once again it was publically available before even the creation of the other website where you think it comes from lul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Non sò come risolvere...

I can't get it to work, I followed the process to the letter and updated windows. It always gives me the "Lua Error" cheat engine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xSebaHD_ View Post
    I can't get it to work, I followed the process to the letter and updated windows. It always gives me the "Lua Error" cheat engine
    Lets talk about it on IM you must be doing something wrong

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zitoun For This Useful Post:

xSebaHD_ (10-02-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zitoun View Post
    Thanks that's how we talk not like you did earlier...
    I have my reasons to do this which are personnal this is a tutorial that will help the people who already had all this but don't know what to do with it and for those who didn't well let them enjoy as well you are not alone on earth

It was from this website originally so tell the others how digusting they can be + they don't even put credits for the original people who created stuff that's what I call being a disgusting leech lmfao, also I've put the credits if you can't read do something about it this is a tutorial for people who don't really know how to do stuff and once again it was publically available before even the creation of the other website where you think it comes from lul

Then don't post the new underground bypass on mpgh, you fucking idiot. There's already a tutorial for how to execute the lua script, can you not see the problem here? You just got 500+ people banned and made the latest EAC bypass detected. Take down the post you ignorant cunt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast