Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Post this section is over

this section is over. all i fuckin see are 'money drop lobbies' and bullshit. no new menus or anything in sight.
    why dont the mods do anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @
    @-Setro-
    As the moderator supervising this section, I totally understand why you may be mad. So, let me point out few things to clarify your questions:

Moderators are here to check/approve/delete everything that goes through this section. This includes every attachment/mod that has been submitted till now. We do try to keep the community safe and clean. Moderators may not have the time to create the mods but that shouldn't stop the contributors to share their mod menus here.

Which brings us to another big point I'll like to point out, while they may have been many menus in the past people are simply not interested in sharing their menus for free as they prefer to sell it privately to earn some side cash. Of course, there are still people around which do contribute which is one of the reasons the community/section is still alive.

If you want to help the community, please go ahead and contribute to it, as you are more than welcome to.