Hello there! There was a problem with the seller @TheFlawLess. The seller's greed knows no bounds. We agreed with the seller to exchange$ 570 with PAYPAL for$450 BTC. (as in my opinion, a large Commission that will cover all unexpected expenses). After transferring money to the seller via paypal ($570)? the money goes into the hold for 24 hours. In fact, the money is already with the seller! After 24 hours, the seller writes to me that bitcoin has fallen in price by 6.75% and shows a chart where it provides the lowest point of decline, no matter that bitcoin has already grown. I said that this is incorrect information! So the seller wanted to break our agreement. I first confirmed that bitcoin fell and probably this can somehow affect the amount, but then I thought and realized that I transferred the amount of $ 580 yesterday and in General I should not be concerned at all with what is happening in the market with bitcoin. Since this was not discussed! The seller transferred me$ 445 instead of$450. So I want him to transfer$5. The point is not$ 5, but the seller's impudence. You must not violate the agreed contract.
Kindly provide us with screenshots of your conversation with @TheFlawLess on IM. You both mention a conversation where you both agreed on 445$ because of how BTC fluctuates, instead of the original 450$
@Rat Filth Slave https://ibb.co/3W1bWch https://ibb.co/gyTrSff
First we agreed on$ 450, then I agreed to$445 without thinking. But since my transfer does not depend on BTC fluctuations at all, I realized that the seller just wants to deceive me. At this point, the seller has already transferred me 445$
Last edited by Samarchik; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:30 AM.
@Rat Filth Slave
Firstly let me start with myself. I've been selling BTC here for 3.5+ years, and I know how to make deals. I have done thousands of exchanges for MPGH BTC buyers, including high repped MODS.
Secondly, I do INSTANT exchanges. Now here comes the part, he sent the PP $$$ as agreed - but all the funds went on a 24 hours hold. That means, I didn't actually receive the money as it went on hold and not in the PP available balance. Also my rate isn't fixed, my thread states that clearly. And one of the main reason for that is the fluctuating nature of BTC. So when I had the funds cleared into my balance (after 24 hours), the BTC price has had a noticeable drop. The deal was made for $450 BTC at the time BTC didn't drop. Waiting for 24 hours was the issue, and that was from his side, not mine. I talked him about the matter and he didn't agree. Since this 24 hold issue wasn't from my side, I was upset that why should I cover the drop when the 24 hours hold was from HIS side? I discussed the drop with him, and then he AGREED me to send $445. Since he agreed, I sent him $445. Just after I sent him $445 as mutually agreed, he said he wants $450. WTF??????
We mutually agreed on $445 to be sent to him. Later he comes up with nonsense that he wants $450, when he agreed himself for $445 after we discussed the drop. You can't just agree, and when the deal is completed you want $5 more? Where is the justice in there?
Here's the supporting evidence that he AGREED for $445 to be sent to him: https://prnt.sc/uspu3q
- - - Updated - - -
@Rat Filth Slave
Also, have a look at what he states:
"In fact, the money is already with the seller! After 24 hours, the seller writes to me that bitcoin has fallen in price by 6.75% and shows a chart where it provides the lowest point of decline, no matter that bitcoin has already grown."
Firstly, you don't have the money (accessible) if PayPal notices something strange with the payment and puts in on hold.
Secondly, "the seller writes to me that bitcoin has fallen in price by 6.75%". WOW, 6.75 "%". I never said it was 6.75 %, stop lying. Have a look: https://prnt.sc/uspvxk
This guy is lying, I calculated 1.5% drop and and it gave $6.75 answer. But I still didn't deduct $6.75, but $5.
I have done $100Ks of deals here, not that $5 matters by any means. I like how he is trying to defame me here, provided he himself agrees to something and when it's done, he suddenly disagrees.
Final thought: If you agree to something in the end, you can't just disagree after it's dealt with.
Last edited by TheFlawLess; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:50 PM.
I'm not trying to defame anyone! All I'm trying to tell you is that you can't behave like this in a deal! Try to get out of it and talk about third conditions that can not affect the transaction in any way. You need to be a professional in your field! And you are trying to interpret the terms of the transaction after it is made, especially since these terms should not affect the transaction in any way. It's like you would say that today is bad weather and I will transfer you 5% less because it is raining. You had no right to change the terms of the transaction!
Yes and I on this forum about 2 years.
Last edited by Samarchik; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:13 AM.
@TheFlawLess After discussing and thinking about this, I concluded the following:
@Samarchik It seems like you agreed to the 445$ but in afterthought said: "No, I want 450$". You ORIGINALLY wanted to trade for 450$ worth of BTC, but due to how BTC goes up and down, and because you could not instantly trade at that time because of the 24 hour hold, the seller is not obligated to give you the "missing" 5$. Plus, you switched from the original to the now disputed 445$. You can't opt-in a deal, just to change your mind later. That's not how business is supposed to be/is done.
You guys also agreed on an amount of $ to be exchanged into BTC, at its current rate. If the hold was 24 hours, and the price of BTC changed X within those 24 hours, the seller is obligated to only exchange the agreed amount of $ into the "after 24 hour state" of BTC. (1.5% in this case)
@Rat Filth Slave
I thought about it and realized that the fall of BTC can not play any role. I buy $ 450 worth of BTC, but I don't buy a lot of BTC. Since the seller agreed to the delay and did not discuss additional terms, he simply violated the terms of the transaction first. Accordingly I should not worry about a drop in BTC in any case
Last edited by Samarchik; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:18 AM.
@Rat Filth Slave
Thank you for clearing this up, since if the payment didn't go on hold he would have received $450. 24 hours delay was from his side, and I should not be held responsible for the possible drop which happens in/after 24 hours. Plus, we discussed and agreed mutually on $445. Which makes this report invalid.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFlawLess For This Useful Post: