Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Scammed By ChimeraPSN

Hi everyone i bought some psn accounts from ChimeraPSN and he dont send me the account he tell me pay my partners or i dont send you anything, finally he blocked me and he keep my money
    proof : https://ibb.co/gR4KV8d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @jlgbt pelase post screen shot of how did you got his Telgra.m ID and full screen shot of chat
    @ChimeraPSN

Respond to this.

Thanks
    Link in post mention name of channel : https://ibb.co/WBBLnhk
    ******** channel : https://ibb.co/MBDnhpr
    ID of seller : https://ibb.co/WgyPC3Z
    Discussion : https://ibb.co/wpC2mgk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    We had some successful deals and the last one he sent me 4$ and i was keeping him waiting to send him the account but he just keeps messaging me... i told him i check accounts after payment is done (because he just wanted a specific game) and will send soon after that but he was asking for refund... account was almost ready to send... also he had a deal with my partner for 28$ but he didnt pay him after deal was made... last deal that he tried to call me and scammer and refund was for only 4$.... he had to pay 28$ from 21 septemeber till now but he wasnt even answering the messages... he should be called scammer and banned cause of what he did to my partner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @jlgbt pelase post screen shot of how did you got his Telgra.m ID and full screen shot of chat
    @ChimeraPSN

Respond to this.
    I didnt gave him my ******** id... he found me by my channel name i guess..

Thanks
    Hi f you have sell me this account proof it please, i tread with you not with others people, i've already paied the others person with paypal i send you my proof
    i buy from other person the game send it in screenshot why you scamme me for my money?

- - - Updated - - -

Proof of payment for your partners : https://ibb.co/yVGRfpq
    i tell you i tread with you not with your partners we are talking about our deals

- - - Updated - - -

i find it very strange i buy from you and you tell me my partners, i've asked you to refund me if you dont want to send me the game you tell me NO?, so you have scammed me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jlgbt View Post
    Hi f you have sell me this account proof it please, i tread with you not with others people, i've already paied the others person with paypal i send you my proof
    i buy from other person the game send it in screenshot why you scamme me for my money?

- - - Updated - - -

i tell you i tread with you not with your partners we are talking about our deals

- - - Updated - - -

i find it very strange i buy from you and you tell me my partners, i've asked you to refund me if you dont want to send me the game you tell me NO?, so you have scammed me
    you have 24$ left to pay till you can speak like that and i already explained the reason..
    and why should i refund after 10 minutes? i told you i wont give you account ??? after you said wanted refund after 10 minutes without a good reason, I directed you to the money you had to pay to my partner
    Last edited by ChimeraPSN; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:23 AM.

Thanks
    now we need to understand sir are you talking about 24$ or refund after 10 minute, i've tell you sir the account is ready you tell me yes i send you payment you told me you should wait i tell you my i can't just refund me and you tell me you are scammer pay 28$ to my partners, i've paied your partners see the screenshot of paypal, andy ou have blocked me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    how big lier you are, you are not blocked even now... you had deals before that, i told you a deal for 28$ and you send a picture showing 25$ ? you are a joke...
    date of you post isnt even showed on your picture

how can you talk about refund after 10 minutes? it could longer and if i wasnt able to serve you well, you can just not work with me... you have no right to want refund after 10 minutes of wait time
    Last edited by ChimeraPSN; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:36 AM.

Thanks
    i dont know why you are talking for your friend in the same time you talk for refund, you didnt accept to refund me i hope the admin take the best decision you are big scammer i swear i send you money and you tell me no i will not refund you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    He's my brother and you scammed him... how can you come here and call me scammer? thats a big joke... I told you there was 2 reasons i didnt gave you account, first it was you asked refund after 10 muntes, 2nd reason was you had scammed my brother and didnt gave him 28$ and even not respond to him after 2 weeks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi mpgh
    Chimera is my partner
    And this poor scamer already scamed me 28$ for 4 5 accounts as you can see the screen shots i give to my partner and he posted up there.
    If you guys even open his profile pictures this idiot have 2 different person pics in his profile and even changed his profile name after a while but i dont have screen shots for that.
    Hes trick is buy 2 3 accounts and then call u hi sir ok sir of course sir, and when u send ur 4 5 accounts he will not respond anymore.
    That accounts cost me about 5$ for me but this stupid poor guy come here and started this thread its so rediculous

Thanks
    i dont have any problem with you if you have a problem of scamme please post it, he is your friend and now you are trying to defend him, it's not good also i will contact paypal to open case if you still tell scamme me and you have changed password of accounts
    Last edited by jlgbt; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That payment pic u send for the accounts u paid at 20 sep

But in screen shot i got from u is for the accounts i sent u for free to pay after job

Also here this poor guy said my paypal have problem but until now he didnt sent anything then my partner got him just 4$ and pay the rest to send the new acc , and this poor comes and started this thread

Now mpgh you decide.

Thanks
    Yeah pgh decide, i tell you if you have any problem with me post your threat i have a problem with your friends stop post please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yeah pgh decide, i tell you if you have any problem with me post your threat i have a problem with your friends stop post please
    you think how i know that? we live in same home and he's my brother... he told me that i shouldnt deal with you and you showed that he was right and you are a scammer and have multiple accounts here for scamming

- - - Updated - - -

he just made another account and sent message to me, why should he do that? of course he's trying to continue scamming!
    he's user is SylisG
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5736945
    Last edited by ChimeraPSN; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:14 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast